November 2010 Australian Tour Dates.?

Jimmyneutron

I bet it was :D Hahaha he must feel so special to just have thousands of girls eating up every word he says :LOL:

In addition to that, he must love the extremely sexual yells he was getting from my direction.. and the people around me. :LOL: .. that he probably couldn't hear anyway :LOL:

I've calmed down slightly about the rumours. But I am excited about the idea of confirmation coming soon. :D

No one agress with me. Whatever :rolleyes:

im also going by what day they played in Melb on their last arena tour.

im not saying i am correct. just saying what i think. jeez

and also, they wouldnt set 2 shows for a city. they add one if it sells out fast.

which was a thursday :LOL:

not exactly midweek imo

In addition to that, he must love the extremely sexual yells he was getting from my direction.. and the people around me. :LOL: .. that he probably couldn't hear anyway :LOL:

I've calmed down slightly about the rumours. But I am excited about the idea of confirmation coming soon. :D

:LOL::LOL: He definietly loves it :LOL:

I would've yelled out so much stuff but it would've been slightly awkward with my Mum right now to me :LOL:

Same here, kind of. But yeah, soooo stoked about an official announcement hopefully coming soon.

oh wow i've got your permission. :awesome:

seriously, they're trying your patience.

They just want us wrapped around their finger until we're ready to explode. THAT is when they'll confirm dates. :LOL:

:LOL::LOL: He definietly loves it :LOL:

I would've yelled out so much stuff but it would've been slightly awkward with my Mum right now to me :LOL:

Same here, kind of. But yeah, soooo stoked about an official announcement hopefully coming soon.

Aye, yeah that is a slightly censored zone :LOL:

I've told two people, and they're stoked! I plan to not mention it anywhere else on my facebook so I don't have any extra people to fight with about tickets :LOL:

Fingers crossed these dates are for real! :D They'd be perfect! No exam clashes! :D

HELLO 2x Melbourne shows and (possibly) a Sydney one :awesome::dance::awesome:

At the same time though; *don't get hopes up, don't get hopes up, don't get hopes up*... :$

Archived