November 2010 Australian Tour Dates.?

Jimmyneutron

I have no idea if this is true or not. I heard from a friend who knows some people at Lees and West, he said that these were dates for an Australian tour later in the year. Haven't been able to find it anywhere on the web so take it with a grain of salt, but it fits in with what they said earlier in the year and I have checked but none of the venues are holding events on the dates mentioned, if that makes it any more valid?..

Brisbane - Brisbane Entertainment Centre - November 20

Sydney - ACER Arena - November 23

Sydney - ACER Arena - November 24

Melbourne - Rod Laver Arena - November 26

Melbourne - Rod Laver Arena - November 27

Adelaide - Adelaide Entertainment Centre - November 30

Perth - Burswood Dome - December 2

He didn't mention anything about NZ dates but I would imagine they would be around then sometime as well.

As I said, take this with a grain of salt as of course nothing official has been mentioned, but I still thought it was worth posting. Hopefully we will hear something in the coming couple of weeks.

sounds pretty promising... Brisbane date is one week before my birthday!!! But really would've preferred the Riverstage like last tour rather than the Entertainment Centre because it really isn't that great of a venue, bad acoustics and the Riverstage has a great view as its on a hill....

I would think about going to the Syndey shows too...only issue is money haha

was kinda hoping for some stadium dates here but maybe Muse aren't that big yet? maybe next album tour

sounds pretty promising... Brisbane date is one week before my birthday!!! But really would've preferred the Riverstage like last tour rather than the Entertainment Centre because it really isn't that great of a venue, bad acoustics and the Riverstage has a great view as its on a hill....

I would think about going to the Syndey shows too...only issue is money haha

was kinda hoping for some stadium dates here but maybe Muse aren't that big yet? maybe next album tour

I dunno. There might be scope to do Etihad in Melbourne and Somewhere in Sydney, but given that they would be the only cities big enough for stadium shows and would they really bring out two different sets?

Starting in Perth would seem more likely given past history but if the come straight from the US Brissy is the first port of call usually? Will just have to hold our breath I guess

I dunno. There might be scope to do Etihad in Melbourne and Somewhere in Sydney, but given that they would be the only cities big enough for stadium shows and would they really bring out two different sets?

Starting in Perth would seem more likely given past history but if the come straight from the US Brissy is the first port of call usually? Will just have to hold our breath I guess

Yer you have a point there about the stadiums...I think Brissie would probably be big enough for a stadium too. Riverstage sold out last tour in 6hrs and its 13 000 capcity...

Straight from US to Brissie is definately more logical... Actually I kinda hope this is true because i live on 15mins away from the Ent Centre and it would be very convenient as I could go there during the day to scope out how long the lines are and when to start lining up to get the barrier.

I have no idea if this is true or not. I heard from a friend who knows some people at Lees and West, he said that these were dates for an Australian tour later in the year. Haven't been able to find it anywhere on the web so take it with a grain of salt, but it fits in with what they said earlier in the year and I have checked but none of the venues are holding events on the dates mentioned, if that makes it any more valid?..

Brisbane - Brisbane Entertainment Centre - November 20

Sydney - ACER Arena - November 23

Sydney - ACER Arena - November 24

Melbourne - Rod Laver Arena - November 26

Melbourne - Rod Laver Arena - November 27

Adelaide - Adelaide Entertainment Centre - November 30

Perth - Burswood Dome - December 2

He didn't mention anything about NZ dates but I would imagine they would be around then sometime as well.

As I said, take this with a grain of salt as of course nothing official has been mentioned, but I still thought it was worth posting. Hopefully we will hear something in the coming couple of weeks.

NOPE. im not going to believe these dates.

They would not play in Melbourne on a Friday and Saturday night. Shows are usually on Tuesday nights or mid week in Melbourne. I think this because i saw The Killers on a tuesday, Franz Ferdinand on a wednesday and BDO was on a tuesday.

Anyway, i am really hoping for 2 shows in Melbourne! especially because we only got one BDO.

If i am wrong, then so be it. Those dates would be good. cos there are 2 in melb. im just saying i dont think they will be exctly like this.

Sydney doesnt deserve 2 shows. they got 2 BDO shows. which meant they had 2 opportunities to see Muse.

Sydney doesnt deserve 2 shows. they got 2 BDO shows. which meant they had 2 opportunities to see Muse.

Sydney is a bigger market after all, especially for bigger scale concerts. Melbournians for some reason seem to steer away from huge concerts, I guess being a more indie city.

Even still, 2 shows for each of the big cities makes sense, although i think last time Melbourne's show was a Thursday as you mentioned.

They would not play in Melbourne on a Friday and Saturday night. Shows are usually on Tuesday nights or mid week in Melbourne. I think this because i saw The Killers on a tuesday, Franz Ferdinand on a wednesday and BDO was on a tuesday.

Anyway, i am really hoping for 2 shows in Melbourne! especially because we only got one BDO.

Really? Maybe it's just a Melbourne thing not to play shows on the weekend. :unsure:

In Sydney, I've been to a show basically on each day of the week and most bands I watch go from Sydney to Melbourne which would mean they'd play on a variety of nights as well.

And.. :phu:

:chuckle:

NOPE. im not going to believe these dates.

If i am wrong, then so be it. Those dates would be good. cos there are 2 in melb. im just saying i dont think they will be exctly like this.

Saw Phoenix on a Friday, Bliss n Eso on a Saturday and Maroon 5 on a Sunday. Just sayin'.

Melbourne does sometimes do shows on Friday & Sat nights..

Rod Laver held Lady Gaga on a Friday night and Maroon 5 on a Sunday :)

AND :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome: ..

I have NOT gotten my hopes up. :ninja:

I don't get the whole 'melbourne doesn't have shows on weekends'

That is completely untrue, Lots of my friends spend their weekends at gigs, last time muse toured here was a thursday which is close enough to a friday

I'd love that to be true, the Melbourne dates are lovely

I don't get the whole 'melbourne doesn't have shows on weekends'

That is completely untrue, Lots of my friends spend their weekends at gigs, last time muse toured here was a thursday which is close enough to a friday

I'd love that to be true, the Melbourne dates are lovely

Couldn't agree more. I couldn't have asked for better ones... except maybe an intimate one.. Hi-Fi bar? :LOL:

Archived