Guest frankdotcom
Yeah William and Mary! I go there actually... and Charlottesville is only two hours away, not that bad.

Cool - I'm coming over as an exchange student for a year. And I just got my tickets!!! I'm so excited!! :D

SOLD OUT!! Can't believe it, I missed. Wanted 4 and couldn't even get 2 seats together. Pitiful!!

Ugh. Got on to get my tickets and the pre-sale is already over. Hopefully I'll still be able to get GA...

If it's like last time, which I assume it is, the tickets will come back. They don't release them all at once, so wait maybe 5mins and try again (around 10:15) and you can still get lucky! I know people last time got good tickets close to noon :)

Which show are you buying tickets for?

Minneapolis. I think I've lost my mind. :rolleyes:

oh wow.... timezone fail! I don't think I could handle having to wait longer :eek: I'm just glad it's over and now if I'm going to do another show it'll be another day (unlike last time trying to get both NY and VA tix in one day :noey: sat there refreshing until like 1pm)

Yeah, good thing I sorted out the timezone thing....

All day yesterday I felt sick and thought it was the ticket-buying nightmare, but I actually really do have an awful stomach bug. :vomit: So the ticket anxiety is not helping. But at least I don't have a fever anymore so I'll be able to think straight. :awesome:

Does this mean the next ticket sale will begin on Friday at 10:00 A.M.?

The general sale is on friday, but see my post above - concertmaps doesn't put out all the tickets at once, they put them up in batches until they are sold out with maybe 15mins in between. Keep trying the presale!

i needz to edit mah signature :shifty:

LOL ... I jumped on that pretty fast. 1) Buy ticket. 2) Edit sig. 3) Wait for long, long, excruciating time until autumn.

Ordinarily I'd add "post on Facebook" somewhere in the process but Facebook and I are having a falling out due to Facebook getting all in my face about things I'd rather not have in my face.

Fellow North Carolinians reprazent - see y'all on da floor!! :dance:

Actually though, I think my strategy this time (as opposed to Atlanta) is to stand further back and more central so as to better appreciate the light show. Might try to shoot some video too, in fact. :)

I think you were in line behind us at Fairfax, my girlfriend was the one that got sick like.. 3 songs in :( So we're super pumped for this one! No subway this time...

were you with the guy who got there at like 7am? Too bad she got sick :( did she miss a lot?

;(.....my parents wont buy me any tickets..i said id pay for all of it but they just wont let me...they are complaining they dont want to drive me anywhere so i can see them again and they dont want to deal with it again.....this is terrible..why do i have to be 15 i hate it.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

;(.....my parents wont buy me any tickets..i said id pay for all of it but they just wont let me...they are complaining they dont want to drive me anywhere so i can see them again and they dont want to deal with it again.....this is terrible..why do i have to be 15 i hate it.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

...if we were neighbors...I'd take you!

Archived