Hey guys! So sorry I haven't been able to post in forever; as Shiner said I'm in grad school, and have had tons of work this semester. So, between school and work, unfortunately I haven't been able to get on the boards for a while! I've tried (unsuccessfully) to post my PIB video on here, and also tried creating a youtube account, to no avail! I don't know what was going on with Youtube when I created the account; I entered all my information, but when I try to log in, it doesn't let me. Sadly I haven't had time to try and figure out what's wrong; but as soon as the semester is over in about a week, I'll get it straightened out and post the video! :)

yay :D Take your time, though.... finals are evil ;)

OK guys, I finally got my youtube account to work! So, here is the video! :D

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my TERRIBLE singing. I know it's awful; I can't help myself!! So, just be warned...maybe you should watch with your volume turned down! :$

Enjoy!

Oh God, I just realized that MY horrible singing could possibly be on this! And I can't watch until I get home. :facepalm: I might just have to apologize now . . .

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my TERRIBLE singing. I know it's awful; I can't help myself!! So, just be warned...maybe you should watch with your volume turned down! :$

Enjoy!

oh yay! :D Thanks for posting this! :awesome:

Enjoy!

:awesome: video is :awesome:

I got to relive mah keep!

Thanks guys! :D Glad yall liked the video. I have more, but that one took so long to load that I haven't put them up yet. Plus, I don't want to push my luck with youtube, it doesn't seem that cooperative :rolleyes: But when I post more I'll let you know!

Yay! More videos! It's like Christmas!

I need people in the DC area to hang out with and go to concerts with, fer serious. PM me!

Also, anyone want to be crazy and:

A) Drive to Columbus to see Biffy Clyro?

B) Take Megabus to Toronto to see White Lies?

Fun adventure times. Be more spontaneous, guys!

Enjoy!

:D Thank you so much for posting this. I was barrier in front of Matt and it was the funniest thing I had ever seen. That balloon came out of nowhere and totally took him by surprise. He was laughing like crazy after it happened, and was one the many highlights of the night for me.

yeah we were!! :D

now that the semester is over and i have a life again, i posted some more videos from the show! these 2 are Exo, in two different parts. i think i stopped the video to take pictures, instead of just filming the whole thing :rolleyes: the good news is you can't hear me singing this time :)

Pt. 1:

Pt. 2:

sorry for the links, i don't know how to add a video to a post!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived