Just wanted to add that I agree this presale was so much better than last December. I had to refresh so many times then but this time I got in on the first try.

Here's my wish list:

1. Citizen Erased

2. Sunburn

3. Thoughts of a Dying Atheist

Yes, I know there is zero chance but hey, a girl can dream. :)

Guest frankdotcom

1. Sunburn

2. Bliss

3. Space Dementia

Anything from Showbiz would be awesome, but from what other people have told me that's not particularly likely. I've not seen them live before - what's the usual setlist?

1. Sunburn

2. Bliss

3. Space Dementia

Anything from Showbiz would be awesome, but from what other people have told me that's not particularly likely. I've not seen them live before - what's the usual setlist?

The standard setlist for the NA tour was...

01) Uprising

02) Resistance

03) New Born

04) Map (left out at some shows)

05) Supermassive

06) Guiding Light or MKU (left out at some shows)

07) Hysteria

08) United States of Eurasia

09) Feeling Good

10) Undisclosed Desires

11) MKU if GL was played earlier (only at 2 shows i think)

12) Starlight

13) Plug in Baby or US

14) Time is Running Out

15) US or Plug in Baby

(encore)

16) Overture

17) Stockholm

18) Knights

18 was the most songs at any gig, and I think was only done twice in the first week of this leg of the tour. For most shows they played 16, alternating between GL, MKU and Map. Everything else was played every night, except FG which was replaced by Ruled By Secrecy at 2 lucky shows. One of those shows also got Bliss instead of the normal Map/MKU/GL swap out.

that's all typed from memory, but i think it's right ;)

Guest frankdotcom

01) Uprising

02) Resistance

03) New Born

05) Supermassive

07) Hysteria

09) Feeling Good

10) Undisclosed Desires

12) Starlight

13) Plug in Baby or US

14) Time is Running Out

15) US or Plug in Baby

(encore)

16) Overture

17) Stockholm

18) Knights

18 was the most songs at any gig, and I think was only done twice in the first week of this leg of the tour. For most shows they played 16, alternating between GL, MKU and Map. Everything else was played every night, except FG which was replaced by Ruled By Secrecy at 2 lucky shows. One of those shows also got Bliss instead of the normal Map/MKU/GL swap out.

No password, Ella. I think I'm going for GA this time, too, so maybe I'll get to meet you and your cool Ma. Love that we NC Musers will be representing in VA! :)

Hopefully you will be in line near us! :awesome:

And so the anticipation begins . . .

I actually adore the anticipation, then have an empty feeling once it's all over :(

heh at the moment the VA show is the only one that isn't sold out!

I saw that when it happened. We suck :LOL:

Fellow North Carolinians reprazent - see y'all on da floor!! :dance:

Actually though, I think my strategy this time (as opposed to Atlanta) is to stand further back and more central so as to better appreciate the light show. Might try to shoot some video too, in fact. :)

NC :awesome:

In ATL I didn't even realize there was video :facepalm:

I don't mind it personally, I think it's a bit of fun, but I do wish they'd play one more piano song (jazzycave, sunburn, ruled by secrecy, hoodoo, space dementia) at the gigs :supersad: plz my00z :supersad:

Or actually play the piano on the songs that are on the set that have piano bits, like New Born or Resistance.

Top 3 you wanna hear are . . .?

Showbiz

Showbiz

Showbiz

or if we must be serious:

Showbiz

Unintended

Citizens Erased

They really should perform these on this leg of the tour:

1. Cave or Showbiz

2. Ruled by Secrecy or The Small Print

And they should add these for every show:

1.Citizen Erased

2.Fury

3.Bliss

And replace Feeling Good with I Belong To You.

And replace Guiding Light with Invincible.

There's no way I can pick just 3 songs. :LOL:

They really should perform these on this leg of the tour:

1. Cave or Showbiz

2. Ruled by Secrecy or The Small Print

And they should add these for every show:

1.Citizen Erased

2.Fury

3.Bliss

And replace Feeling Good with I Belong To You.

And replace Guiding Light with Invincible.

There's no way I can pick just 3 songs. :LOL:

I think I'd honestly rather have Peeling Food than I Belong to Poo. I hate that song. :eek:

Our thread isn't very active is it? I bet a lot of our people will have been at Fairfax. I sadly didn't make Fairfax (I was an Atlanta girl only for the spring leg). Atlanta was wonderful. How was the Fairfax crowd? I noticed a comment about nearly having to kill someone... How early did you have to show up to get barrier in Fairfax?

Our thread isn't very active is it? I bet a lot of our people will have been at Fairfax. I sadly didn't make Fairfax (I was an Atlanta girl only for the spring leg). Atlanta was wonderful. How was the Fairfax crowd? I noticed a comment about nearly having to kill someone... How early did you have to show up to get barrier in Fairfax?

I think the killing was in jest, although I have seen ninja and duck thrown around in the same sentence. :)

The Fairfax show was brilliant and it was obvious the boys had a great time. I think it was one of the few sold out shows and MUSE has a huge following in VA oddly enough. I don't know if the cville show will have the same vibe or not. Depends on how many Musers come from other parts of the east coast to the show.

Because every Muse fan deserves a ticket and by god, I don't want to be surrounding by frat boys in GA. Plus, I hope someone will do it for me in the future if I ever need a ticket.

Muse fans unite!

http://images-staging.musictoday.com/stores/jpj_koj041610.asp

(Make sure you create login and psswd *before* presale tomorrow.)

Good luck guys!

shawnee

01) Uprising

02) Resistance

03) New Born

05) Supermassive

07) Hysteria

09) Feeling Good

10) Undisclosed Desires

12) Starlight

13) Plug in Baby or US

14) Time is Running Out

15) US or Plug in Baby

(encore)

16) Overture

17) Stockholm

18) Knights

How on EARTH do you either a) remember this info or b) collate it. How much time do you eat vs. being on the forums?

:)

I feel a conspiracy theory evolving here . . .

Seriously, though:

Bliss

Dead Star

Hoodoo

But I'd be happy with anything else that wasn't played at the shows I went to this spring :D

You're the only one who said Dead Star - I would be happy with just that! I'd break an arm for that song.

But my close second would be Citizen Erased. I can feel the hairs stand up on the back of my neck during parts of that song.

And I almost cringe saying it, but Hate This and I'll Love You.

How on EARTH do you either a) remember this info or b) collate it. How much time do you eat vs. being on the forums?

Uhhh, we're here all the time, and watch the setlists come in each night via Twitter (:dance: sexyplane!). And a lot of us went to multiple shows, so we pretty much all have the setlists completely memorized :LOL:

Someone asked about the crowd at the Patriot Center - I thought it was pretty good, not the type of pit where people were hitting each other but bouncey and fun and singing along :D

Here's my new favorite vid from the show, we got a Matt laugh :awesome::D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR5POaPup_U&feature=related

like agenthal said, I'm around here a bit and have been following the gigs.

Basically, most of the setlist, including song order, has been identical for every gig since the European tour - that's like 40-50 gigs :LOL: I've been following the gigs from the beginning and checking on setlists (waiting for the elusive change), and I went to three shows.

That and the fact that collecting and sorting information is what i do for a living, and it just happens :$

Did anyone else enter the WNRN radio contest? I don't know if I can listen in at 5pm, but if they call out Haley Plotkin, someone poke me with a stick or something (or text me 512 657 6300 meh I don't really care if people have my number haha)

I'm not that worried about the setlist, although if I go to two or three shows this fall I'd like to see a couple fresh things. I'm hoping they'll pop off a few older songs at Wembley and give me a little fix, in which case I won't worry so much about what I hear in the U.S. That said, my wish list: Unintended, Citizen Erased, Bliss ... with other top choices Escape, Hyper Music, Sing For Absolution, Muscle Museum, Megalomania, maybe B&H. I'd love to hear that killer piano interlude from B&H. Hoodoo would also be cool. I think of something else I'm aching to hear every day.:happy:

Thanks for sharing the video dead-duck! It was GREAT...I can't believe they got a laugh...they pratically ran off the stage at the end of the show in Baltimore! lol

This is a silly question but...why did they extend their tour? (not that I'm angry or anything...I'm actually extremely grateful!!!)

Do they plan on adding any more dates or is this it??

Thanks for sharing the video dead-duck! It was GREAT...I can't believe they got a laugh...they pratically ran off the stage at the end of the show in Baltimore! lol

yeah, and got out of town! They left that one very quickly...

This is a silly question but...why did they extend their tour? (not that I'm angry or anything...I'm actually extremely grateful!!!)

Do they plan on adding any more dates or is this it??

They were planning to do two legs from the beginning, they've been saying it was their most extensive US tour yet. And no, these aren't all the dates - the announcement says that there are more to come. :)

Archived