were you with the guy who got there at like 7am? Too bad she got sick :( did she miss a lot?

Yep! The douches that showed up late because we had tests :LOL:

Yeah, she got to see Silversun at least, and Undisclosed Desires was something she wanted to see and got to, but we want a full concert!

I don't know if we'll be able to do 7 am again heh, we'll see how the weather is..

Yep! The douches that showed up late because we had tests :LOL:

Yeah, she got to see Silversun at least, and Undisclosed Desires was something she wanted to see and got to, but we want a full concert!

I don't know if we'll be able to do 7 am again heh, we'll see how the weather is..

oh I see, you were one of the ones i nearly had to kill? :p;)

Hope you guys have better luck this time :D

MORE TIX RELEASED! Those of you who missed - go back now!!

Got em! Thanks for the advice dead-duck, would have just given up and taken a shower otherwise :LOL:

Got six tickets for the show - we'll be rolling deep! See you all there.

Got em! Thanks for the advice dead-duck, would have just given up and taken a shower otherwise :LOL:

Got six tickets for the show - we'll be rolling deep! See you all there.

no problem :) I'm glad you were able to get some!

I guess they release the tickets like that to give the people who aren't at their comp at stroke of 10 the chance to get something.... but boy is it nervewracking when you don't realize they'll release more!

Thank you :) We'll be coming from William and Mary - I'm not sure how convenient that is, but we could try and meet you somewhere closer.

My geography is pretty terrible as it is and I keep getting confused by the fact that distances are a lot bigger in the US than in England. :p When I saw they were playing in Charlottesville I was thinking 'that's right next to Williamsburg, getting there will be a piece of cake', and then I realised not so much.... Lol.

Sent you a visitor message to your page regarding show. Let me know.

Thank you :) We'll be coming from William and Mary - I'm not sure how convenient that is, but we could try and meet you somewhere closer.

My geography is pretty terrible as it is and I keep getting confused by the fact that distances are a lot bigger in the US than in England. :p When I saw they were playing in Charlottesville I was thinking 'that's right next to Williamsburg, getting there will be a piece of cake', and then I realised not so much.... Lol.

It's not too too far, about 2 hours right down I64

Really? No way... that's never something I expect to hear, and it was grrrrreat!

:D They've been playing it regularly since the start of the tour and there are a bunch of people on the board (especially the european/uk fans) that are annoyed by it's existance. It's essentially the posterchild for setlist complaints :LOL:

I don't mind it personally, I think it's a bit of fun, but I do wish they'd play one more piano song (jazzycave, sunburn, ruled by secrecy, hoodoo, space dementia) at the gigs :supersad: plz my00z :supersad:

:D They've been playing it regularly since the start of the tour and there are a bunch of people on the board (especially the european/uk fans) that are annoyed by it's existance. It's essentially the posterchild for setlist complaints :LOL:

I don't mind it personally, I think it's a bit of fun, but I do wish they'd play one more piano song (jazzycave, sunburn, ruled by secrecy, hoodoo, space dementia) at the gigs :supersad: plz my00z :supersad:

Yeah, I guess I understand that kinda mentality with it..

Sunburn would be pretty amazing, if the only piano was him playing New Born's intro I'd be happy.. but alas, that is no more eh..

I'm hoping we'll be able to vote for setlist songs like the European summer dates. And I've got my fingers crossed for them to mix it up a bit since it would make sense that many who were at the Patriot Center would drive the 2 hours to go to the show in Cville.

Top 3 you wanna hear are . . .?

Because they played the crap out of it on the radio in the UK when it came out and it didn't really reflect Muse's other stuff very well as it was a cover. It's an age old complaint, but you can't blame them for playing a song that will expose them to the US market.

I mean we've got some serious guerilla marketing going on with all these dates and it's still odd that they're playing at cville after they just left the area like less than 2 months ago. It's like they're staying until the make their mark no matter how long it takes. I hope they have the stamina for this tour ... they're going to be shattered afterwards if they're not already.

I'm hoping we'll be able to vote for setlist songs like the European summer dates. And I've got my fingers crossed for them to mix it up a bit since it would make sense that many who were at the Patriot Center would drive the 2 hours to go to the show in Cville.

Bliss

Citizen Erased

City of Delusion

(as far as songs they haven't played much recently)

1. Unintended

2. Micro Cuts

3. Take a Bow

Yeah, I guess I understand that kinda mentality with it..

Sunburn would be pretty amazing, if the only piano was him playing New Born's intro I'd be happy.. but alas, that is no more eh..

Yeah, I think it's sad that he doesn't do the intro to newborn anymore :( I loved the image of him going from piano to guitar and it's sad that I haven't been able to see it live - I hope they bring it back! Song is still awesome as ever though :awesome:

Bliss

Bliss

Bliss

:p

Seriously, though:

Bliss

Dead Star

Hoodoo

But I'd be happy with anything else that wasn't played at the shows I went to this spring :D

Fury

Showbiz

Space Dementia

setting the bar high... ;)

i know ill never hear those, but im holding out hope for at least one of them being played this summer..

Archived