Guest frankdotcom
Am coming from Virginia Beach which is south of Williamsburg. Will you be anywhere around route 64 as that is how I'm coming up? let me know and we'll see what we can do.

Thank you :) We'll be coming from William and Mary - I'm not sure how convenient that is, but we could try and meet you somewhere closer.

My geography is pretty terrible as it is and I keep getting confused by the fact that distances are a lot bigger in the US than in England. :p When I saw they were playing in Charlottesville I was thinking 'that's right next to Williamsburg, getting there will be a piece of cake', and then I realised not so much.... Lol.

Thanks for the advice everyone :)

I will be buying my tix from the presale today too. Do you need to log in with your muse.mu account or make a separate account to buy from the presale?

Do any of you guys have ideas as to what time you're going to get there? Being a noob to Muse concerts and having read about the craziness that is the pit, I'd like to maybe be able to meet up with some people who, unlike me, have an idea of what they're doing :LOL:

I will be buying my tix from the presale today too. Do you need to log in with your muse.mu account or make a separate account to buy from the presale?

Do any of you guys have ideas as to what time you're going to get there? Being a noob to Muse concerts and having read about the craziness that is the pit, I'd like to maybe be able to meet up with some people who, unlike me, have an idea of what they're doing :LOL:

I think you may need to log in to purchase tickets but I'm not 100% sure. I think I'm going to purchase GA tickets today (my 1st)! I plant to be there early, because like you, I have no idea what to expect!

Hi. I see you are in Baltimore. I live 15 minutes from Baltimore City. I have room in my car to bring another person. :) There will be 2 of us.

(I'm going to PM you...)

Yeaa!!! Exciting! I would love to ride with you if you have room!! Are you buying GA tickets as well??

If the U2 show was anything to go by in cville, there will be no craziness to speak of. Seriously, you're going to want to hit people in the head just to get them to liven up a bit. If you've got seats then there's no point to come early. If you've got GA then I still think you'll be okay. We showed up at 7:30 for the Patriot Center and still were only about 7-8 back from the stage.

The irritating thing will be the UVA students, especially the tall frat boys who will insist on being right up at the stage, right in the middle of your view, and will just stand there like zombies. This time I absolutely am going to push them out of the way. It's a girl's perogative after all.

Thank you :) We'll be coming from William and Mary - I'm not sure how convenient that is, but we could try and meet you somewhere closer.

My geography is pretty terrible as it is and I keep getting confused by the fact that distances are a lot bigger in the US than in England. :p When I saw they were playing in Charlottesville I was thinking 'that's right next to Williamsburg, getting there will be a piece of cake', and then I realised not so much.... Lol.

Yeah William and Mary! I go there actually... and Charlottesville is only two hours away, not that bad.

I'm soooo ready for this concert...it just sucks having to wait soooooo long...

Yeah, I here you. I have pretty much zero to look forward to all summer, too, which will make the wait even worse. What torture.:$

Five more minutes 'til presale!

Yeah, I here you. I have pretty much zero to look forward to all summer, too, which will make the wait even worse. What torture.:$

Five more minutes 'til presale!

Ack. Ack. Ack. I have the patience of a gnat. Wow, that rhymes. Seriously, I'm going out of my head over here.

I agree that it was actually too easy. Easier than Patriot Center by far - see you in GA. now I have to drive like a madman to get to the doctors.

shawnee

I actually found Patriot Center quite easy. 2 GA, no problems. NYC was much harder however, as I had to try it after the initial click-and-swarm, so I spent an hour and ended up with a pretty good seat. I kind of decided at 10:05, hey, I want to go to MSG too! :LOL: Next time, I'll be more prepared. And if there really is 2 NYC shows this time, I really hope they do presales at separate times! Otherwise, we may need to plan together, each person tries to get 2 for 1 show, yeah?

Now it is!

I have to wait an hour. Nerves. :vomit:

oh wow.... timezone fail! I don't think I could handle having to wait longer :eek: I'm just glad it's over and now if I'm going to do another show it'll be another day (unlike last time trying to get both NY and VA tix in one day :noey: sat there refreshing until like 1pm)

Archived