I will definitely be buying tickets tomorrow! One for me and 1 for a lucky friend...hopefully! lol I've never ordered tickets through a pre-sale before...can I pick the section...or will it be random seats??

I believe it works like a regular sale ... it chooses seats for you but gives you the option of declining them and fishing for others (at the risk of losing any seat altogether). Usually you can pick the level and it will give you an automated "best available" at that price level.

I'll be doing GA and will only be buying one sad lonely ticket. I've given up on taking friends ... and hopefully I'll be able to meet up with a bunch of you guys so it won't matter.:)

Good luck everyone!

I'll be trying to get tickets, but my class gets out at 10:10am. :eek: I'm gonna see if she'll let me leave 15 minutes early, and I'll get in position with like 2 minutes to go then. :LOL:

If your professor won't let you go, just pretend you're about to puke and run out of the room frantically with about 20 minutes to go. No one's going to follow you to find out what happens, so they'll never know you're really scoring sweet Muse tickets.:LOL:

I believe it works like a regular sale ... it chooses seats for you but gives you the option of declining them and fishing for others (at the risk of losing any seat altogether). Usually you can pick the level and it will give you an automated "best available" at that price level.

I'll be doing GA and will only be buying one sad lonely ticket. I've given up on taking friends ... and hopefully I'll be able to meet up with a bunch of you guys so it won't matter.:)

Good luck everyone!

Thanks for the info!!! I really thought about doing GA this time...but I'm still unsure...I want to make sure I have a clear view to take some pictures! lol

Thanks for the info!!! I really thought about doing GA this time...but I'm still unsure...I want to make sure I have a clear view to take some pictures! lol

Trust me, do GA. I did seats for MSG after two GA shows and regretted it immensely.

Trust me, do GA. I did seats for MSG after two GA shows and regretted it immensely.

I'm sooo excited and nervous!!! I want good seats...but if I were to buy GA seats, I wouldn't want to be alone! None of my close friends are big fans...I would buy GA seats I think if I were with a fellow "Muser" and fan!

I'm sooo excited and nervous!!! I want good seats...but if I were to buy GA seats, I wouldn't want to be alone! None of my close friends are big fans...I would buy GA seats I think if I were with a fellow "Muser" and fan!

Well, you'll meet us in line, so don't worry about it so much. I went alone to MSG and had a blast. :D

You won't be alone ... you'll be shoulder-to-shoulder with lots of Muse fans! When I had GA in Baltimore I went alone and was a little nervous, but once I got in the crowd it wasn't the least bit uncomfortable. People were friendly and chatty before the show and during the show it was just one big storm of Muse crazies.:) If you're worried about going alone, you could plan to meet up with some of us in the queue early ... that way you'll have some compadres, plus you'll end up near the front where you can get some good pics.

I did seats in Philly and floor in Balto and I'd definitely recommend floor. You will get knocked around a little, and it's a lot of time on your feet, but both those factors were worth it to me. That said, if you think you'll enjoy the show better from seats, there's nothing wrong with going that rout. It gives you a "home base" and that can be very reassuring.

Either way, if you needs friends at the show, there are a lot of people here who would meet up and provide you with some direction.:)

You won't be alone ... you'll be shoulder-to-shoulder with lots of Muse fans! When I had GA in Baltimore I went alone and was a little nervous, but once I got in the crowd it wasn't the least bit uncomfortable. People were friendly and chatty before the show and during the show it was just one big storm of Muse crazies.:) If you're worried about going alone, you could plan to meet up with some of us in the queue early ... that way you'll have come compadres, plus you'll end up near the front where you can get some good pics.

I did seats in Philly and floor in Balto and I'd definitely recommend floor. You will get knocked around a little, and it's a lot of time on your feet, but both those factors were worth it to me. That said, if you think you'll enjoy the show better from seats, there's nothing wrong with going that rout. It gives you a "home base" and that can be very reassuring.

Either way, if you needs friends at the show, there are a lot of people here who would meet up and provide you with some direction.:)

Sweet! Thanks! I guess I'll decide tomorrow! If i go the GA route...I will let you guys know so I can meet with you before the show!

It's a good thing I'll be in study hall at 10 am tomorrow...

Then again, I did buy tickets for U2+Muse during class last year. Teacher was walking around the room and didn't notice. I hardly learned anything in that class all year anyway :LOL:

Now the only problem is, this is my senior year of high school and next year I'll be in college. It's easy to get out of class for a day in a small private school, but how will I miss class for Muse in college...? :erm:

Then again, I did buy tickets for U2+Muse during class last year. Teacher was walking around the room and didn't notice. I hardly learned anything in that class all year anyway :LOL:

Now the only problem is, this is my senior year of high school and next year I'll be in college. It's easy to get out of class for a day in a small private school, but how will I miss class for Muse in college...? :erm:

That's kind of a tough call and is why I missed a heck of a lot of concerts and other events in college (in my case I was also on the track team so I couldn't do jack on weekends, either). If you have good rapport with professors I'd just be upfront with them, and make sure you express sincere interest in obtaining any material you might have missed, or meeting with them to make up for it. If they're an ass, don't mention the Muse show, and call in sick. If it's a big class, no one will notice you're missing. I had a couple professors who wouldn't let students miss class to compete in National Championships for track, claiming "academics trump all." That's bull. I graduated with a 3.96 GPA and to be honest I never would have had the mind to do so if I hadn't learned so much by listening to music, watching sports and observing non-academic life in general. Missing a few classes won't hurt a thing as long as you know how to catch up.:D

Plan ahead, skip the days you need to, and don't miss any others if you can. And plan your schedule around these things, i.e. no night classes, no classes on Friday, etc. Since I know I'm going to ACL, I planned it so I'll only miss me 3 Monday classes after I fly out Thursday afternoon, booyah. And for this show, I'll only have one class to miss on Wednesday. :D

it's actually very easy to skip class in college! The only things you'd have to worry about are exams and labs... other than that, in my experience the professors rarely kept track or cared, rarely was attendence mandatory. I was in a small department, had classes with less than 10students and still people skipped from time to time. Just don't make a habit of it and no one will say anything.

If you have class that day, by late Oct you should know a couple of people in the class that you can ask for notes if you miss a day. You can also drop off homework assignments early or give them to a friend to hand in. I wouldn't sweat it too much...

And if you're wondering if you can trust me on that, this is coming from the OCD one who had near perfect attendance in college even though it wasn't required . With 5yrs full time and 1yr part time undergrad I only missed class a handful of times and I never actually skipped - so if I'm saying it's no big deal, it's no big deal! :D

Hi. I see you are in Baltimore. I live 15 minutes from Baltimore City. I have room in my car to bring another person. :) There will be 2 of us.

(I'm going to PM you...)

hey everybody! I'm so excited for this show, I live about 1 1/2 hrs from Charlottesville and can't believe Muse are going to be so close!! I saw them in Fairfax in March and it was amazing, and got to see them in Charlottesville with U2 last year.

I'm going to be buying tickets tomorrow too, but sadly I'll only be buying one, as none of my friends are Muse fans (not sure what's wrong with them! :rolleyes:) I'm debating GA, but I'm incredibly short and don't want to miss anything! Any advice??

Looking forward to the show, and meeting some of you!! :)

hey everybody! I'm so excited for this show, I live about 1 1/2 hrs from Charlottesville and can't believe Muse are going to be so close!! I saw them in Fairfax in March and it was amazing, and got to see them in Charlottesville with U2 last year.

I'm going to be buying tickets tomorrow too, but sadly I'll only be buying one, as none of my friends are Muse fans (not sure what's wrong with them! :rolleyes:) I'm debating GA, but I'm incredibly short and don't want to miss anything! Any advice??

Looking forward to the show, and meeting some of you!! :)

Get GA, get there early so you get barrier, then you definitely won't have problems seeing. :D

how will I miss class for Muse in college...? :erm:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:Very easily! You need not worry.

I will be buying GA tix (hopefully). I've never done the presale before, we don't need a password, right? I will be coming with my mom. She went with me to Atlanta in February.

Yeah, that's been my thinking and my worry - i really hope we get wind of some more east coast dates before the presale so people from all over aren't trying to get these tickets "just in case"!

Yeah, I had hoped for some more dates being announced today, but nadda.

You were down in GA with the rest of us at the Patriot Center - did you get yours via the MUSE pre-sale or via the radio pre-sale? I vaguely remember people bitching about no GA being released during the pre-sale, but the seats were v. good.

Alas, I will also be joining the million strong on the only east coast pre-sale tomorrow.

shawnee

PS - Cville is a safe place, but crap happens everywhere. Just be where other people are and be cautious. Plus, it sounds like there are tons of solos going and I'm sure people will be meeting up.

Yeah, I had hoped for some more dates being announced today, but nadda.

You were down in GA with the rest of us at the Patriot Center - did you get yours via the MUSE pre-sale or via the radio pre-sale? I vaguely remember people bitching about no GA being released during the pre-sale, but the seats were v. good.

Alas, I will also be joining the million strong on the only east coast pre-sale tomorrow.

shawnee

PS - Cville is a safe place, but crap happens everywhere. Just be where other people are and be cautious. Plus, it sounds like there are tons of solos going and I'm sure people will be meeting up.

I got a GA ticket for Fairfax through concertmaps, so there were definitely GAs available. I think they just went so quickly that a lot of people didn't even realize they were an option.... ;)

I got a GA ticket for Fairfax through concertmaps, so there were definitely GAs available. I think they just went so quickly that a lot of people didn't even realize they were an option.... ;)

That's right. It was that weird drop down madness! That whole pre-sale was over in like 3 minutes. Ack.

shawnee

I will be buying GA tix (hopefully). I've never done the presale before, we don't need a password, right? I will be coming with my mom. She went with me to Atlanta in February.

No password, Ella. I think I'm going for GA this time, too, so maybe I'll get to meet you and your cool Ma. Love that we NC Musers will be representing in VA! :)

Archived