OMG Metric, now I really must go! Seriously, posted this in the other thread, but is anyone from the DC area going? I really want to go, but as a student at American University I don't have a car. Ride please? I'll help pay for gas or something! Help me!

I will be there!!! :D

On the official website of the venue it says Muse "with special guests Metric," so I guess that's who'll be opening.

oooh... that'll be interesting! :yesey:

I heard that one of the other shows said Passion Pit, so I wonder if they're going to have one opener in the east and another in the west...

OMG Metric, now I really must go! Seriously, posted this in the other thread, but is anyone from the DC area going? I really want to go, but as a student at American University I don't have a car. Ride please? I'll help pay for gas or something! Help me!

awww I hope you can get a ride! I can't help you - I'm coming up from the south...

Hey, I'm in Maryland...I have a car...I want to go...(it looks like this is the only one of the new dates that is possible for me)...I definately wouldn't want to drive alone...my car fits 4 people...

:D

Hey, I'm in Maryland...I have a car...I want to go...(it looks like this is the only one of the new dates that is possible for me)...I definately wouldn't want to drive alone...my car fits 4 people...

:D

PMing you now. Your FB link is broken. btw.

Guest frankdotcom

I'm so excited - I'm from England but I'm moving to Virginia in August, just missing their Wembley show, and I thought I wasn't gonna get to see them. I'm gonna try and get tickets, but I'm not exactly sure how I'm gonna get to the venue yet :p. Me and a friend would be coming from Williamsburg, but neither of us will have a car. Anyone else going that way? x

I guess I'll be driving 7 hours then! I know my mom will definitely let me go because UVA is one of my top colleges that I am looking at (I'm a Junior in high school) and staying from Tuesday to Friday will give me the experience. I'm hoping for GAs because after Atlanta, I learned that GA is the only option. :D

Didn't see a thread yet :unsure:

Muse in VA = <3 :awesome:

Thank ye kindly for starting it as I was itching for someone to say something. Although frankly I feel a bit jammy about the whole thing as we've gotten plenty of MUSE love this year. But hey, who's complaining?

shawnee

who should lurk less, talk more

I'm so excited - I'm from England but I'm moving to Virginia in August, just missing their Wembley show, and I thought I wasn't gonna get to see them. I'm gonna try and get tickets, but I'm not exactly sure how I'm gonna get to the venue yet :p. Me and a friend would be coming from Williamsburg, but neither of us will have a car. Anyone else going that way? x

Am coming from Virginia Beach which is south of Williamsburg. Will you be anywhere around route 64 as that is how I'm coming up? let me know and we'll see what we can do.

it's about the size of the patriot center I think so should be relatively small venue.

Prob is we're the only east coast date listed so far so I hope they list more before the pre-sale.

Pre-sale still on Weds do you reckon?

it's about the size of the patriot center I think so should be relatively small venue.

Prob is we're the only east coast date listed so far so I hope they list more before the pre-sale.

Pre-sale still on Weds do you reckon?

From the pic on wikipedia i thought it looked like this one was bigger :unsure: It appeared to have an upper tier and I don't remember the Patriot Center having one? (I could have missed it though, I was too :awesome: to look around :$)

But either way, it should be funtimes :D

From the pic on wikipedia i thought it looked like this one was bigger :unsure: It appeared to have an upper tier and I don't remember the Patriot Center having one? (I could have missed it though, I was too :awesome: to look around :$)

But either way, it should be funtimes :D

I can probably find out for sure. MT is doing ticketing I think for JPJ. They can configure it different ways. What's the capacity at Patriot Center, like 10K?

Let me go snoop...

I can probably find out for sure. MT is doing ticketing I think for JPJ. They can configure it different ways. What's the capacity at Patriot Center, like 10K?

Let me go snoop...

Yeah, I think for concerts the PC is about 10K. According to wiki JPJ holsa about 15K for basketball and didn't say anything about concerts.

I think according to the numbers posted in the summary thread there were about 7500 tickets sold for the March gig and it was pretty full in there. I think the number is low because the stage blocked a few sections and probably also took up a good deal of the floor space...

I'll be curious to see what you can find out :shifty:

hooray! ill be at this gig unless they release a date in NC/weekend date somewhere close...i will be missing 3 classes if i go to this show but who the hell cares when youre going to see muse right? :p

i will also be in class when im buying tickets wednesday. i am such a good student! :LOL:

hooray! ill be at this gig unless they release a date in NC/weekend date somewhere close...i will be missing 3 classes if i go to this show but who the hell cares when youre going to see muse right? :p

i will also be in class when im buying tickets wednesday. i am such a good student! :LOL:

Yeah I get out of class at 10:10 on Wednesday. Gotta figure out how to get tickets, ahhh!!!

Super excited for this show! This will be my 3rd concert this year! If anyone needs a ride...please feel free to let me know! lol I will be driving and it would definitely be nice to go to another concert with a "real" Muse fan!

Yea!!!!

I'm friending you. I think I already found a ride, but just in case that doesn't work out! :D

I'll be curious to see what you can find out :shifty:

So I'm not sure I believe this and I might have to dig deeper. 17K capacity for JPJ about 7K less than MSG. GA is abut 1,500.

Again, I'm not feeling right with those numbers, but perhaps when I was last at JPJ they didn't have all the seats out.

Now if they just announced some more east coast dates like in the next 24 hours.

Archived