:eek: Oh wow. Didn't look that packed from the front, everytime I looked back I was wondering why there were so few people :facepalm::LOL:

Catherine and I took a pic backwards behind us and were surprised, but still...wow! it was packed. I didnt get bumped around much at all, the guys behind us were really nice.

Catherine and I took a pic backwards behind us and were surprised, but still...wow! it was packed. I didnt get bumped around much at all, the guys behind us were really nice.

We had a great group behind us! I had so much room to dance/bounce/jump around... until Plug In Baby; then the crush I had been expecting the whole time happened! The girl behind me kept apologising! It continued through to the end; I loved it!!

We had a great group behind us! I had so much room to dance/bounce/jump around... until Plug In Baby; then the crush I had been expecting the whole time happened! The girl behind me kept apologising! It continued through to the end; I loved it!!

Plug In Baby and Knights of Cydonia were the two I kept getting smashed against the barrier! :LOL:

Same here! The crowd was much rougher before the show :chuckle:

Much rougher out in the queue! :LOL:

I can't believe we had all those people behind us hahah very cool :D

can you believe we were on the barrier in that? :D

THANKS!!! uploading now. :D

I'm sad that these threads are going to die soon :(
:supersad:

I can't believe it's almost been a week... I WANNA GO BACK!! :'( I'm a mopey, teary mess right now... listening to the recording of this show, and SS of all songs just got the tears going for the first time since I came home. Everything just hit me all at once - the epicness of those two days, meeting all you awesome people, and the fact that you're all so far away now, the fact that the next time I see them could be 10 months away if I'm lucky... listening to the recording, remembering my reactions and how I felt during those songs... I want to re-live it over and over again. Where's my time machine, damn it!

I just had to take a trip to Columbus for a rowing regatta a couple days after driving back from the concert, and I saw the schott center as we passed on the freeway....right as ruled by secrecy came up on shuffle.......

that was just a rough trip... no one could understand why i was so sad for an hour or two ahah :(

This doesn't make any sense to me but the song to hit me that brought everything back was Resistance... I love the song and all but I never thought it would be that one that would get me all sad..

I'm listening to Helsinki Jam on loop. I lost it when it when I saw Chris on Dom's riser, I freaking love that jam to death :happy:

Hello all! I haven't been on here since the concerts, but I promise to get on again soon. I need to catch up from page 89 - yikes! I knew there would be tons of posts that I would want to see, but I'm trying to get my house in order and my kids healthy. It will be fun to get back on here and relive the best week again! It's hard being post Muse concerts!! We won't let the thread totally die!

This doesn't make any sense to me but the song to hit me that brought everything back was Resistance... I love the song and all but I never thought it would be that one that would get me all sad..

I'm listening to Helsinki Jam on loop. I lost it when it when I saw Chris on Dom's riser, I freaking love that jam to death :happy:

It's funny how that happens! I never expected SS to be the one to bring it all back for me, but it did! I did get teary listening to Ruled by Secrecy, but I tend to get teary whenever I listen to it, so that wasn't a surprise.

I remember your reaction to Helsinki Jam! I was pretty ecstatic over it too, but was still awed by the fact that we had just gotten Ruled by Secrecy! I'm glad we got both jams, but Helsinki is definitely my favourite - it's so bad ass!!

Hey all, I was just wondering if anyone happened to get decent footage of either "Map of the Problematique" or "Helsinki Jam" from this show. I've been able to find decent YouTube clips of the other 15 songs, but have yet to find any for those two. I was kind of wanting to put the concert together for some friends of mine whom were unable to attend the show because of the change in date. Thanks a bunch.

I'm sad that these threads are going to die soon :(

WE WILL NEVER DIE. :phu:

:supersad:

I can't believe it's almost been a week... I WANNA GO BACK!! :'( I'm a mopey, teary mess right now... listening to the recording of this show, and SS of all songs just got the tears going for the first time since I came home. Everything just hit me all at once - the epicness of those two days, meeting all you awesome people, and the fact that you're all so far away now, the fact that the next time I see them could be 10 months away if I'm lucky... listening to the recording, remembering my reactions and how I felt during those songs... I want to re-live it over and over again. Where's my time machine, damn it!

I can't stop the tears everytime I listen to the recording. Ruled By Secrecy is one of my absolute favorites, but I lose it when I hear Map. I was just so excited to hear Map... and I bawled when they started playing it :chuckle:

I just can't stop replaying the whole experience of sitting outside all day and then seeing the most amazing gig ever. If I could quit life and do that everyday, I would.

YOU GUYS ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO UNDERSTAND :LOL:

Hey all, I was just wondering if anyone happened to get decent footage of either "Map of the Problematique" or "Helsinki Jam" from this show. I've been able to find decent YouTube clips of the other 15 songs, but have yet to find any for those two. I was kind of wanting to put the concert together for some friends of mine whom were unable to attend the show because of the change in date. Thanks a bunch.

I don't have anything but I was wondering, since you said you found decent ones of everything else, if you could post links to them? :happy:

YOU GUYS ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO UNDERSTAND :LOL:

So true! No one else get's it, they all think I'm insane...

I don't have anything but I was wondering, since you said you found decent ones of everything else, if you could post links to them? :happy:

So true! No one else get's it, they all think I'm insane...

Yeah, sure...

Intro and 1. Across the Universe / Uprising (Extended version)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQbCK5NKkmQ

2. Map of the Problematique

3. New Born + Microphone Fiend riff + Headup riff

(cool perspective)

4. Supermassive Black Hole

5. Resistance

6. The Star-Spangled Banner riff + Interlude + Hysteria + Back in Black riff

7. Nishe

(kind of shaky, but was the only video clip of Nishe I could find from that night's show)

8. United States of Eurasia

9. Ruled By Secrecy

10. Helsinki Jam

11. Undisclosed Desires

12. Heartbreaker riff + Time Is Running Out + Power of Soul riff

13. Burning Bridges riff + Starlight

14. Plug In Baby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJo-flfJ5Zc

Encore

15. Exogenesis: Symphony Part 1 (Overture)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOFZ-79__xc

16. Stockholm Syndrome + Agitated riff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NONxKI1CuPE&playnext=1&videos=r76y8vHLCPA&feature=mfu_in_order

17. Man with a Harmonica intro + Knights of Cydonia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1FNDz4TpO8&playnext=1&videos=5t4s4gCpL1A&feature=mfu_in_order (includes man with a harmonica)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6iA2Uj9Lbw (doesn't include man with a harmonica)

Yeah, so this is more than a bit silly but...I was last in here over a year ago basically because I wasn't sure what to make of The Resistance and was wondering what the rest of the fanbase thought.

Well, I finally got to see them live last week in Columbus, and it was - and I say this without hyperbole - the best concert I've ever attended. I liked the show so much, it actually made me reconsider The Resistance as an album. At any rate, this post is my mea culpa declaration for being negative. :$

It's inspiring and comforting to know that in a music scene often dominated by corporate boy bands and throw away divas, musicians like MUSE are still out producing original music and putting on stellar live performances.

Cheers, all - and thanks to those who have linked parts of the show online, as this was one concert I wouldn't mind reliving. :)

Yeah, so this is more than a bit silly but...I was last in here over a year ago basically because I wasn't sure what to make of The Resistance and was wondering what the rest of the fanbase thought.

Well, I finally got to see them live last week in Columbus, and it was - and I say this without hyperbole - the best concert I've ever attended. I liked the show so much, it actually made me reconsider The Resistance as an album. At any rate, this post is my mea culpa declaration for being negative. :$

It's inspiring and comforting to know that in a music scene often dominated by corporate boy bands and throw away divas, musicians like MUSE are still out producing original music and putting on stellar live performances.

Cheers, all - and thanks to those who have linked parts of the show online, as this was one concert I wouldn't mind reliving. :)

Sorry for the double post...

Glad you enjoyed the show so much :) It is quite the experience. I hope The Resistance grows on you more though :happy:

Thanks so much :)

You're very welcome. The only clip I wasn't terribly thrilled with was "Nishe," as the camerawork is kind of shaky, but it still sounds fairly decent. The rest I thought were pretty good both audibly and visually, especially the clips of "Undisclosed Desires" and "Knights of Cydonia" (version which excludes man with a harmonica). If I find any decent clips of "Map of the Problematique" and "Helsinki Jam," I'll be sure to post those as well.

You're very welcome. The only clip I wasn't terribly thrilled with was "Nishe," as the camerawork is kind of shaky, but it still sounds fairly decent. The rest I thought were pretty good both audibly and visually, especially the clips of "Undisclosed Desires" and "Knights of Cydonia" (version which excludes man with a harmonica). If I find any decent clips of "Map of the Problematique" and "Helsinki Jam," I'll be sure to post those as well.

KOC was so good cause Brian took it with his super awesome camera :yesey: haha I won't be able to check out any of the vids for a while because of school.. booo.. but I'll def watch em asap

Archived