DAMN. And I was hoping to hear that it was the worst show they ever played [just kidding ;)] because this was the sixth show in the past year I had to miss through no fault of my own. I'm still so upset that I have to turn the station when they come on the radio, that's how much it pains me. And now I have to miss my seventh planned show (Raleigh) because of the damn medical bills that continue to pile up.

Glad to know you all had such a good time, though!

DAMN. And I was hoping to hear that it was the worst show they ever played [just kidding ;)] because this was the sixth show in the past year I had to miss through no fault of my own. I'm still so upset that I have to turn the station when they come on the radio, that's how much it pains me. And now I have to miss my seventh planned show (Raleigh) because of the damn medical bills that continue to pile up.

Glad to know you all had such a good time, though!

Yes, it was unbelievable. But don't worry, they'll be back! You'll make it next time...and maybe somehow you'll be able to make it Raleigh...also Charlottesville ain't too far away.

Yes, it was unbelievable. But don't worry, they'll be back! You'll make it next time...and maybe somehow you'll be able to make it Raleigh...also Charlottesville ain't too far away.

nope, I have access to two GA tickets for Raleigh, but the same situation looms... I don't get my unemployment check until the day AFTER the show, and the girl who has them won't even let me postdate her a check for one day so I could come down. Plus, the travel expenses and stuff.... I guess I'm just not meant to see them again.

and Kirby, I would have cleaned your mom's house for a year for a ride. Seriously.

i am PMS'ing hard right now. its such a shame..

but what you guys are talking about is exactly what ive been thinking about since the concert. My mom was so kind enough to drive me all the way to Columbus from pittsburgh, and spend money on a hotel room and let me miss some school. This whole past couple days ment so much to me and hopefully my future music career. And all i can think about is when I have a kid, If he so pleases (and i really hope he'll be into music as much as i am!) I will try my best to get him to a concert he really wants to see. Thats something i'll never deny my kid. (but really hope its a band like muse and not the pop shit of that generation)

thats another thing, I LOVE how the 15 and 16 year olds are sometimes considered the "weird" kids at school who listen to muse and stuff like that. Dom even said that himself. I love having a band as awesome as muse to myself while my other friends foolishly listen to shit rap, dubstep, and cheesy club songs. Not saying that all of us muse fans are outcasts or weird, but we have our own thing. If anything, we are just way more intelligent than the average music listener ;);)

I'm still absolutely speechless at the fact that my friend, ashleyski, barely thanked my mom for taking her with us while I was almost in tears because my mom actually did that for me. She didn't thank me for begging my mom to let her go AT ALL. Even her own mother said she would not have taken her there to queue early, let alone take her at all. My mom took off work WITHOUT PAY to go with us.

Let's just say she probably won't end up at another Muse gig anytime soon... :erm:

Sorry to hear that! :( Your mom was awesome, me & my friend we're the people behind you in line. We took her glowsticks so she wouldn't have more then six ;) Hahah :D

Post Muse Withdrawl is setting in way too fast :( Next big tour announcement I hope they have two dates so close together again. That was too much of a fun experience to never do it again. :D

Sorry to hear that! :( Your mom was awesome, me & my friend we're the people behind you in line. We took her glowsticks so she wouldn't have more then six ;) Hahah :D

Post Muse Withdrawl is setting in way too fast :( Next big tour announcement I hope they have two dates so close together again. That was too much of a fun experience to never do it again. :D

Ahhhh. Yeah, you took a lot of glowsticks :LOL:

I really hope they have another back-to-back tour date thing again as well, maybe I'll be able to go to both dates next time :happy:

Googlesearch Mediacoder, and download the free Audio edition. It costs nothing, and will convert flac to wav, to mp3, and to a bunch of other formats.

Thanks!

I was looking through everyone's pictures on facebook, Sarah got a picture of me on the screens :happy: I hadn't even noticed I was up there!

Looking back in the thread.....did Kevin ever write anything about the meet and greet?

Haven't had a chance to yet since I've been hammered with work on a completely fucked sleep schedule since I've been back (totally worth it by the way). I'll drop in with a recap tomorrow!

Finally got my pics for this show uploaded. You can find them here!

Looking through them is making the PMS worse... I NEED MORE MUSE!! And I miss all my awesome Muser peeps. :( I wish we had a time machine so we can go back and re-live it all again.

Awesome photos! Love the one of Morgan :)

I miss talking to everyone and I miss seeing Muse as well.

Although I feel I'd be missing it more if I'd actually met them, so good thing I didn't :LOL:

Awesome photos! Love the one of Morgan :)

I miss talking to everyone and I miss seeing Muse as well.

Although I feel I'd be missing it more if I'd actually met them, so good thing I didn't :LOL:

Thanks! :happy: I'm glad I got a decent one of Morgan - took a few, but most were too dark or blurry.

Honestly, I didn't see him once at the gig. I was so upset when I saw him turn up in some people's pictures :supersad:

I only saw him once, and didn't get any pics of him. :( I think belldom held most of my attention. (and sometimes Chris)

PMS has definitely set in. I want more muse and I miss all you guys. :supersad: (Our last horse show was today, so now those are over too....what to do with my extra time, I guess I'll spend it on .mu and fb:LOL: ) My niece, Kenna said next time I see Muse she wants to come. She was kinda quiet and I didnt know if she was having fun or if she just thought her aunt was insane, she must have had fun.

Im still mad about my camera malfunction.:mad: My favorite pics are the ones that didnt turn out well. They are blurry or just not real sharp. I played around with it today and the "auto" setting doesnt work. When it is on auto it blurs stuff for some reason, and if it is on manual it is much better. The auto setting used to work great, but not now. Rach wants me to give this one to her when I get a new one, but Id rather have the satisfaction of smashing it against a wall.:chuckle:

Archived