I didn't notice this at all, but I'm watching a video someone just took last night and you can see Morgan right in between Dom and Chris's pillars! If I would've seen him, I would have taken a picture :supersad:

We started a Morgan chant during Nische! And we saw that lady u took a pic of after the show by the busses and it was def not khudson.

We started a Morgan chant during Nische! And we saw that lady u took a pic of after the show by the busses and it was def not khudson.

Really? I had a feeling. I realised that Kate doesn't have rolls of fat (no offense to that woman :$) but I thought the resemblance was quite creepy :chuckle:

Back home in Canada now. First of all, apart from the shorter setlist, this gig beats Toronto by tons. But that may also have to do with the fact that I was centre barrier, first in line in the queue :happy:

I saw some of you say it was crazy of us to queue that early but honestly it was really fun and I don't regret a second of it. Being able to get centre barrier is amazing :) The security guards were too cool and brought us water whenever we wanted. Actually the security at the entire arena was amazing, never seen anything like that before.

I love how most of us boardies got barrier :D The show from the front was beyond amazing, I'm hooked on barrier now :LOL:

I freaked when we got Map again for the second night in a row :happy: My fav parts were definitely RBS since I've never seen it and Helsinki Jam because I love that jam more than any else. I was freaking out when I saw Chris on Dom's riser and knew it was Helsinki :$:LOL:

The boys had SO much energy and like in Cinci they were all smiles the entire night, especially Dom :happy:

Kirby beat me to the setlist (:mad: .... :p) so I ran to the soundboard but Brian beat me too it! But he was nice enough to give me it so I finished the concert with a setlist in hand! :happy: Thanks again Brian!!!!

We also found the travelling flag and met some more boardies, that was pretty cool! It was great to be able to sign it :)

Loved meeting all the musers in the queue who weren't there for the meet. It was fun to chat with you all! And shout out to Kevin (Couture) for coming to visit in the front of the queue and hope you had a blast meeting th guys!!

Suppose that's everything. Gig was amazing, best of the 3 I saw. :happy:

EDIT: Here are the pics, let me know if you can't see it!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=291982&id=505295662&l=fcb95d7dab

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=291987&id=505295662&l=251fcc8f3c

Sure?

I would love to see Newborn live :(

How mean :LOL:

Yea, I saw Matt sorta lean back and then launched one at Dom, Dom reacted in an 'AAHHHH EWWWW!!!" Kinda way and then smiled:LOL: Matt's such a cheeky bastard sometimes.

Is it just me or did Matt definitely play the first note to FG before RBS?

Kirby beat me to the setlist (:mad: .... :p) so I ran to the soundboard but Brian beat me too it! But he was nice enough to give me it so I finished the concert with a setlist in hand! :happy: Thanks again Brian!!!!

;)

Yes he did! I was like "No please please please RBS!" hahaa and then RBS started and I was happy :happy:

ps. it was nice to meet you!!

It sounded like the chord he played was RBS, I knew it right away.

Of course, it's probably because I was a bad girl and peeked at the cameraman's setlist (which is now mine) :p

Yea, I saw Matt sorta lean back and then launched one at Dom, Dom reacted in an 'AAHHHH EWWWW!!!" Kinda way and then smiled:LOL: Matt's such a cheeky bastard sometimes.

Is it just me or did Matt definitely play the first note to FG before RBS?

:LOL: eww!

I couldn't see Dom at all, so when Matt did stuff to him I missed it :chuckle::supersad:

Edit: I was looking through my pictures and there's one my mom took of everyone at the front of the line... so basically all of the boardies. You guy all look clueless, like "What is this woman doing!?" :LOL:

Im so lost on this thread:facepalm: (not that it matters, I saw the majority of you the past few days!:p)

It was AMAZING! LOVED RBS!! Loved the whole gig! Front and center barrier was awesome! The arena security was awesome and so organized. I had fun queuing with everyone. Im tired and have no voice today:LOL:

Im so lost on this thread:facepalm: (not that it matters, I saw the majority of you the past few days!:p)

It was AMAZING! LOVED RBS!! Loved the whole gig! Front and center barrier was awesome! The arena security was awesome and so organized. I had fun queuing with everyone. Im tired and have no voice today:LOL:

Same here, singing in the car home was a fail. haha no voice. lol. Nice meeting you btw :)!!

Yes he did! I was like "No please please please RBS!" hahaa and then RBS started and I was happy :happy:

Glad I could finally meet most of you. My voice was completely gone though (I might have foolishly sang a little too loud for Feeling Good the night before :ninja:) which is unfortunate, but hey, I enjoyed meeting you all none the less.

Next time though I'll definitely be game for any afterparties or pre-party meet-ups!:D

Rogers Centre 2013 here we come!

Same here, singing in the car home was a fail. haha no voice. lol. Nice meeting you btw :)!!

nice meeting you too:)

he did, I thought it was coming and remember Catherine yelling "Maaaattt!"

You looked scared when I yelled out your name and came over to say hi :LOL:

:$:LOL: I was just hoping my mom wouldn't catch on to the fact that people knew who I was... but I think she figured it out anyway :p

I hope so too...speaking of next gig...:'( I want more Muse NOW! Cant wait to see them again!

ME TOO. I am going to go to the closest gig I can find next time around. I'm going to make sure that I get to at least one gig on every tour :chuckle:

Archived