Oh, I did. Still exhausted. :sleepy: Can't pull off multiple nights of only 3 hrs sleep the way I used to. Ugh. Will post to both here & Cincy threads later today or this evening (pre-sexy plane).

OK, it's clearly later than I wanted to post, but the Charlottesville recap is posted on the Cincinnati thread. It's pretty long . . .

I'm still uploading pics to an album here, and I've got a set on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/shiner1/sets/72157625277712042/. My very weak-in-comparison Columbus pics (mostly of the towers) are also in an album under my user ID here.

So we were watching Glastonbury 2010 on the Palladia channel (I LOVE that channel!) and I got goose bumps watching Muse. The crowd is huge and is so into it and singing along every word (and PiB riff). Awesome! Definitely makes me want to see them in a bigger venue which I never thought I would. Of course I would love to have a very intimate gig too! But only with gigantic fans like us so we can all go crazy like that too!!

So we were watching Glastonbury 2010 on the Palladia channel (I LOVE that channel!) and I got goose bumps watching Muse. The crowd is huge and is so into it and singing along every word (and PiB riff). Awesome! Definitely makes me want to see them in a bigger venue which I never thought I would. Of course I would love to have a very intimate gig too! But only with gigantic fans like us so we can all go crazy like that too!!

I love that! But I wish they would've had Where The Streets Have No Name on it. I just want to see them again SOON...don't care where. :LOL: LOLLA!?!?!?:D

I want them to steal Where the Streets Have No Name from U2, and start playing it at their own gigs :D

Yes!! HOTRS was my favourite cover until they did WTSHNN... I freakin' bawled while I watched the stream that day; sooooo amazing. My favourite band covering one of my all-time favourite songs with the guitarist who's band the song is from... doesn't get any better than that. Still gives me chills every time I listen to it.

Yes!! HOTRS was my favourite cover until they did WTSHNN... I freakin' bawled while I watched the stream that day; sooooo amazing. My favourite band covering one of my all-time favourite songs with the guitarist who's band the song is from... doesn't get any better than that. Still gives me chills every time I listen to it.

I love this Edge interview. He said Larry said "they've got a proper drummer" :D (#teamdomstick FTW)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOpg_k746hg

I love this Edge interview. He said Larry said "they've got a proper drummer" :D (#teamdomstick FTW)

I watched this on YouTube for the first time this evening. Wow! I'd put it on par with seeing U2 doing it on The Joshua Tree tour. (Yeah, I'm that old.)

There's actually a thread on the Songs & Releases area to vote for your favorite Muse cover. Go show WTSHNN some love!

I watched this on YouTube for the first time this evening. Wow! I'd put it on par with seeing U2 doing it on The Joshua Tree tour. (Yeah, I'm that old.)

There's actually a thread on the Songs & Releases area to vote for your favorite Muse cover. Go show WTSHNN some love!

I didnt realize there is a thread to vote on fav cover. Wow, I love this one, prob. my favorite but HOTRS, and Cant Take My Eyes off You, I like too. :unsure:

<3 this and <3 The Edge! :happy:

Done! :D

I didnt realize there is a thread to vote on fav cover. Wow, I love this one, prob. my favorite but HOTRS, and Cant Take My Eyes off You, I like too. :unsure:

I really like Can't Take My Eyes off of You as well. I need to listen to a proper cover of HOTRS. I just got the riff and sing-a-long in C'ville, and TBH, I was underwhelmed. I'll do that later this week. Right now I'm fixated on Glastonbury 2004. It's just, wow, crazy good.

I really like Can't Take My Eyes off of You as well. I need to listen to a proper cover of HOTRS. I just got the riff and sing-a-long in C'ville, and TBH, I was underwhelmed. I'll do that later this week. Right now I'm fixated on Glastonbury 2004. It's just, wow, crazy good.

I was hoping we'd get the riff in Ohio... no such luck. But getting the Agitated riff in Columbus *more* than made up for it!! And yes, you must listen to the cover - it's awesome!!

I was hoping we'd get the riff in Ohio... no such luck. But getting the Agitated riff in Columbus *more* than made up for it!! And yes, you must listen to the cover - it's awesome!!

Agitated was MUCH better! :awesome: Any ideas on where I can find HOTRS? iTunes doesn't have it. They don't have Deadstar either. :mad:

On my way to town today...RBS came on in the shuffle. It hit me that it was exactly 1 month ago today we heard it live. :'(
*sigh* A month ago right now we were sitting outside the venue, waiting (im)patiently for the doors to open.

:'(

But at least we got it. :awesome: And Helsinki, and the Agitated riff, and the OSU jerseys . . . :awesome:

RBS <3

I'm not a football fan at all, but I thought it was pretty awesome when they came out with the jerseys on! I cheered so loud, and I'm sure I had a stupid grin on my face! :LOL:

I want to go back! :supersad:

I'm not a football fan at all, but I thought it was pretty awesome when they came out with the jerseys on! I cheered so loud, and I'm sure I had a stupid grin on my face! :LOL:

I want to go back! :supersad:

For us Ohioans... it was as EPIC as you can get! :awesome: (the jerseys are a religious item around here:LOL:) and I think in the queue you guys learned how to respond to O-H-

I want to go back too.:supersad:

For us Ohioans... it was as EPIC as you can get! :awesome: (the jerseys are a religious item around here:LOL:) and I think in the queue you guys learned how to respond to O-H-

I want to go back too.:supersad:

I-O!!!!

hahaha iiiiii miss thiss... makes me even more excited for Lolla . . and then new album, an then new tour. Just think we'll be pro's!! hahaha

I felt the same way:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived