I love how they keep just randomly shuffling around the setlist... probably to confuse everyone and/or get their hopes up :LOL:

Why have they just played Bliss ONE time during the tour? You'd think if they played it once, they'd put it in the regular "rotation"...

But they haven't played US so early before, so maybe it's not just the normal "shuffling" thing and they're actually gonna do something special?

Haha I dunno. I'm always getting my hopes up... :p

RIP MK,along with TSP and Assassin.:(

:yesey::(

We'll see MK again at some point I'm sure, I doubt it's dead yet.

Probably like, once more on this tour :(

Along with Neutron Cheese Collision. I'm sad about MK Ultra. And I guess IBTY ain't ever gonna happen in the states.

IBTY, NSC, fair enough, they're a bit over the top. However, I don't know why Muse hate playing MK Ultra so much. :( I think if they had it their way, they wouldn't play it, to be fair...

But they haven't played US so early before, so maybe it's not just the normal "shuffling" thing and they're actually gonna do something special?

They have done it before, just not on this tour. When they used to close the main set with SS in Europe, they'd play US early with NB. And they played it where NB would normally be played a couple of times during festivals this year.

found these two tweets while searching:

TapWerks TapWerks Ale House

Make TapWerks your Pre and Post Muse concert spot to enjoy your favorite beer! No cover if you come in with your Muse ticket stub!

TGIF!! come see our live band upstairs at 10 and Muse fans show your ticket stub at the door for no cover! Kitchens open til 12!! :)

;)

Archived