You have road construction and closure on the north and east side streets of the arena.

The best parking is to the east of the arena, on the east side of the train track. Reasonably priced and within a short walking distance. Hotels and the cox convention center next door have covered parking but expect to stay in your cars for awhile trying to get out with the limited exit routes.

Check the Ford Center website to verify my info.

Yay! One week! Is it wrong to be considering checking my teens out of school around 6th hour? My planning period is 6th hour, and I think I can sneak out a bit early too. I hoping there will be a) no line jumpers b) no crazy drunks trying to shove people out of the way by the barrier (like I encountered in Portland) and c) lots of energy at this show!

I've just won 2 tickets to the show! :dance: I am so excited!!

I'm going to ACL as well the next day. Anyone else doing the drive up from Austin and going back for ACL?

I'm going to the OK show and ACL as well!! Can't wait! Maybe they'll change up the set a bit and we'll get to hear some different songs!

I asked that same question on another thread and it was confirmed that they will be using the same Tower Setup as on the US Spring Tour. I'm hoping there are still some OKC fans that have put off buying tix and that have either still to buy their tix, or enough walk-up ticket sales to ensure a sell out.

They are using the same tower set-up? Aww thats a little disappointing, the other set-up looked bad-ass! Why wouldn't they use that one?

They are using the same tower set-up? Aww thats a little disappointing, the other set-up looked bad-ass! Why wouldn't they use that one?

I think it'd take a little while to transfer their European set over here? And that set is MASSIVE... that's just my guess, because I believe they said the 3 tower set takes like a month to go over seas.

I would've killed for that set too though! Next time, next time....

And I can't believe it's in a week!!!

6. :awesome:

Once they come to Minneapolis, I will stop observing the sexyplane. I want whatever songs they play to be a surprise to me. Even if it is 15 songs or whatnot, whatever...they only played 16 at Fort Worth. Not much of a stretch either way.

:(

What do you mean?

Nothing, maybe I have seen them one to many times this tour. I should remember how much fun I have had rather than worry about what they play. Would like Bliss to grace my hearing live however. Oklahomans love good music. Oklahoma will love Muse. ;)

6. :awesome:

Once they come to Minneapolis, I will stop observing the sexyplane. I want whatever songs they play to be a surprise to me. Even if it is 15 songs or whatnot, whatever...they only played 16 at Fort Worth. Not much of a stretch either way.

Agreed.

I'm going to stop counting down after the gig on the 5th.

You know what makes me happy? How Muse's music brings people together. I've been chatting with friends that I haven't seen in the 20 years since high school that are going to this show. We're all going to get together afterward. Sort of like a mini-reunion.

I'm glad they'll be using the towers again. I really want my husband to see how the show opens. I won't give it away in case some of you haven't seen it yet. And I know what spot I want on the floor :) Also, I hope they use "School" in one of their riffs.

You know what makes me happy? How Muse's music brings people together. .

That makes me really happy too! I backpacked across Europe this past summer and met people from so many countries! Some could barely speak English, but we all had Muse in common! Everyone loves them over there!

my word -- it's almost time for another two muse gigs....

i feel like i was just in LA and SoCal for recent ones.

...oh wait....i was. bleh...

in any event, i am planning on going from OKC to ACL the next morning. if anyone needs travel arrangements, lie me know via PM...ASAP.

You know what makes me happy? How Muse's music brings people together. .

I agree with this a hundred percent! I finally get to meet a lot of people I've met over the last year in Chicago next June and I'm so excited for it I could cry. I'll never be able to thank Muse enough for that treasure hunt that brought me and all of them together.

Archived