Got Section 103 early on. First section that came up for me (for a pair) was 320 and I threw them back in. Pulling singles in the 100's section. Had one in 119, 110,... Pairs now are in the 300's if they come up. Had one pair in the 200's opposite the stage come up too. I'm just happy I'm in! My other friends had no luck with GA's or low loge seats.

Were your 103 seats together?

Does anyone know if you can purchase tickets for the Staples Center gig in person? And if so, when? There were pre-sales today and yesterday, but I am wondering I can go to the Staples Center in person and get better seats (and avoid Ticketmaster charges!). I know the tickets go on sale to the general public on Saturday, but I heard that you can purchase them at the Staples Center box office tomorrow (Friday). Anyone know if this is true? Thanks!

I just had two for section 108. It was tough, but I let them go. I want to try to get a little closer. I have a feeling I might regret doing that.

If you're trying for seats together you probably won't get anything closer. :( From what I'm reading the results are better if you try for singles as long as you don't mind not sitting with your friends. Good luck.

Archived