w00t bought two tickets, one for myself and one for my sister. Section 101 row 5, and section 118 row 20. I never attended this stadium before, so would anyone mind telling me which ticket has the better seats?:)

both are good, 118 is real good

Alright I had to settle for seats. Sec 112 3rd row.

Damn it. Those of you getting GA are really lucky.

Good seats. That's what my friend wanted but ended up with a seat in 113 and another in 101, both within the first 5 rows. She got better seats separately than together. She's worried that the 113 seat will have an obstructed view of Chris when he's not on the raised tower. :LOL:

completely sold out now. I selected 1 at "best available" and got nothing!

Try again. I just pulled up 1 in Sec 110 by selecting one, any price, best available.

w00t bought two tickets, one for myself and one for my sister. Section 101 row 5, and section 118 row 20. I never attended this stadium before, so would anyone mind telling me which ticket has the better seats?:)

Looking at the map they both look good because 118 is closer to the stage, but 101 might have a clearer head on view.

StaplesCenter-Muse.gif

Got Section 103 early on. First section that came up for me (for a pair) was 320 and I threw them back in. Pulling singles in the 100's section. Had one in 119, 110,... Pairs now are in the 300's if they come up. Had one pair in the 200's opposite the stage come up too. I'm just happy I'm in! My other friends had no luck with GA's or low loge seats.

Damn, really? I just refreshed for about four minutes at a rate of about twice per second, letting it load completely every time, and saw nothing!!!

:supersad:

Maybe you can try again tomorrow @ 10:00 or something. I dunno but good luck.

could someone please please please message me with the password? I've never had problems receiving passwords from KROQ but this time they never sent me anything! I just saw Muse at Coachella and need to see them again as soon as possible!

Archived