It's the section on the left, closest to the stage, that looks like it's been cut in half. Ur right next to me. I'm in 113 row 13.

I'm in 118 opposite side, row 7 -- I'm hoping I'm not 'beside' the stage but rather still a bit in front of it... not that I'm complaining or anything - I know how lucky I am to even have secured a ticket. I just hope I can still see the band 'on' the stage and not just the side of the stage (if I'm making sense)

I can't believe someone actually had the nerve to try and scalp tickets here. BAN!!

@melon: I really hope you can get GA tickets. We need to make this karaoke fest happen!!

:chuckle: Thanks, I hope I can too!

I was so sad when I didn't get them, greatly because of the fact that I was looking forward to our epic line adventures :awesome:

[speaking as if I had pit tix]

If somebody has a portable DVD player, we should definitely watch HAARP while it's dark outside and we're half asleep :LOL: Then as we get more energetic throughout the day, we can blast music (I have a great CD/iPod player I can bring) and possibly bring instruments to jam on haha; then KARAOKE!!!! :D And we can bring chalk just in case the security guards allow us to draw :shifty:

:(

I'm in 118 opposite side, row 7 -- I'm hoping I'm not 'beside' the stage but rather still a bit in front of it... not that I'm complaining or anything - I know how lucky I am to even have secured a ticket. I just hope I can still see the band 'on' the stage and not just the side of the stage (if I'm making sense)

Assuming they're using the same stage set up that they've used for all the other US dates so far, then I think we'll both have a great view of the stage. Not just the side of it ;)

If by "SALE DATE" you mean Saturday when they go on sale to the general public? Then yes. There will definitely be GA tix.

How long they'll last is the real question???

Touche. I'm guessing it will not last. :(

I have my tickets, 4 for LA on pre-sale. But may need 2 more. Anyhow. I'm actually offering 2 GA Tickets for the Honda center in exchange for 2 GA LA tickets

Well, my dad bought tickets today, but they're seated and I would really like to be in the pit. If anyone is willing to swap, please PM me.

I'm willing to pay $100 on top of trading (the difference is only $40, but I'll pay more if you'd like).

I got great seated tickets. For Anaheim. By mistake. :facepalm::LOL: I fail at life. No really though, I blame Ticketbastard. It redirected my Staples tab to Anaheim. Apparently you can't try for 2 venues at once. :(

Anyway, I'm considering trying for some to Staples on Saturday and selling the Anaheim ones....

I was originally going to get seated tickets, but my friend did the ticketing because I had a midterm. He said he was aiming for seats, too, but trigger finger...he got GA. I'm not complaining. As long as I'm in there (and not being crushed), I'll sacrifice a few bruises and bones for Muse.

GA Liners, how early are you getting there? O_o Since I'm close (UCLA), I was planning on getting to the venue at around...1. Avoiding the 3 PM traffic.

I was originally going to get seated tickets, but my friend did the ticketing because I had a midterm. He said he was aiming for seats, too, but trigger finger...he got GA. I'm not complaining. As long as I'm in there (and not being crushed), I'll sacrifice a few bruises and bones for Muse.

GA Liners, how early are you getting there? O_o Since I'm close (UCLA), I was planning on getting to the venue at around...1. Avoiding the 3 PM traffic.

I'm gonna be there at 9AM

I got great seated tickets. For Anaheim. By mistake. :facepalm::LOL: I fail at life. No really though, I blame Ticketbastard. It redirected my Staples tab to Anaheim. Apparently you can't try for 2 venues at once. :(

Anyway, I'm considering trying for some to Staples on Saturday and selling the Anaheim ones....

If you use two different Browsers (ie Explorer & Firefox, Firefox & Chrome), you can do two shows at once. I know from experience. They just can't be windows in the same browser or you get killed off by TM.

Also, if you want to know what the Staples Center will look like from your section (minus the stage and what not) you can go here: http://www.staplescenter.com/seatviewer.php?section=seatviewer&page=basketball

And pick your section. They have pictures up from each section taken from the middle of that section. It's not the greatest thing but it works.

Melon- Don't be bummed, I messed up and ended up with tickets in 314 for Lady Gaga in August. I think you'll be fine but you may find someone to trade with before. :)

Please try again :( you could always sell the Anaheim ones, or go to the show.

Also, if you want to know what the Staples Center will look like from your section (minus the stage and what not) you can go here: http://www.staplescenter.com/seatviewer.php?section=seatviewer&page=basketball

And pick your section. They have pictures up from each section taken from the middle of that section. It's not the greatest thing but it works.

Melon- Don't be bummed, I messed up and ended up with tickets in 314 for Lady Gaga in August. I think you'll be fine but you may find someone to trade with before. :)

Thank you :)

yeah, i knew ticketmaster would be a problem b/c you cant QUE two sets of tickets at once, one QUE at a time.

i really dislike ticketmaster.

damn i hope i get GA tix tomorrow

If you use two different Browsers (ie Explorer & Firefox, Firefox & Chrome), you can do two shows at once. I know from experience. They just can't be windows in the same browser or you get killed off by TM.

I always use IE & Firefox for ticket sales and see which I get better at if one show, if doing two shows then you only get one shot at a time but can do them at the same time.

Archived