Does staples center usually sell out pretty fast due to all those online scalpers? The reason I'm asking is because I won't be able to buy my tickets on Saturday until about 2 pm.

See if you can enlist someone to get on ticketmaster for u right at 10am. I doubt if there'll be anything left by 2pm.

There's also the KROQ presale tomorrow at 10am. U can't get online then?

Does staples center usually sell out pretty fast due to all those online scalpers? The reason I'm asking is because I won't be able to buy my tickets on Saturday until about 2 pm.

Unfortunately, yes they do. But peoples' credit cards get declined and new waves of tickets are released throughout the day, so you should still try.

It is difficult to say as the last time Muse was on tour in the area was 2007 and it took several days for the Verizon Wireless to sell out. Staples is bigger, but Muse has never been more popular. If you can't find someone to buy the tickets for you, you will likely be stuck with nosebleeds or nothing at all.

However, you may get lucky and find some decent seats that have been returned to the queue due to bad credit card transactions.

I'm so amped.I hope i get tickets.

Hey,if anyone could help it would be much appreciated, KROQ only lists livenation.com on their Email, so is that the only place we can buy from? and do i need to register an account there before i can purchase tickets?

I'm so amped.I hope i get tickets.

Hey,if anyone could help it would be much appreciated, KROQ only lists livenation.com on their Email, so is that the only place we can buy from? and do i need to register an account there before i can purchase tickets?

For this pre-sale I believe it is. You should create an account just to be safe. You don't need one to buy (like Ticketmaster) but it makes tracking everything easier.

good luck everyone with the pre-sale today! If anyone was unable to get floor tickets and manage to get good seats today, and are willing to trade. I have 3 Floor tickets, Im looking for something in the 100 areas, as best as possible, but it would need to be atleast 3 seats obviously. I only need seats because I will be having surgery soon and prob. wont be healed enough to be on the floor. If anyone is interested, then let me know. Again good luck today people, get all you can before those damn scalpers screw more people over!

yea. just found that out.

no need to send the PW; i got it via a generous boardie... but thanks for the offer.

one more question, though -- is this going to be conducted solely through the ticketbastard website?

no it's thru livenation per the email from KROQ.

no it's thru livenation per the email from KROQ.

wait a minute, so is access to the presale limited ONLY to those who received the e-mail...and access a livenation-sponsored pre-sale site? if so, then having the password would be useless.

...unless there is a page for the concert on livenation.com...

EDIT: wait a sec, i found the livenation page for the concert, i think..but will tickemaster's web site ALSO provide access to the presale (obviously only to those who are in possession of the password)?

wait a minute, so is access to the presale limited ONLY to those who received the e-mail...and access a livenation-sponsored pre-sale site? if so, then having the password would be useless.

...unless there is a page for the concert on livenation.com...

no, i doubt that. .I am sure anyone who has the presale code word will be able to buy tix. the link from the email just takes you to live nation.com. In about 40 min a button to buy tix will pop up on the site..

dang Im so freakin nervous

Me too!! :( I hate this.. I think that all of the boardies should get an email that says 'click the gigs you want tickets to' and then you do, send it, and they send you back an invoice for the tickets, which you can pay how you want. Then they mail you the tickets. I don't think it would be that hard.

Archived