When Muse played the Greek Theater years ago, KROQ had the worse seats up for their pre-sale but Ticketmaster had all the good seats up during general sale. That sucked hard.

Also, KROQ may not have had a choice to limit sales. There's several other players invovled including the venue management and the band's management.

I'm on the lookout for 2 GA tickets to this show. :(

Ugh...I've never felt more gutted about ticket purchasing in my life! This is horrible!

UGH i know exactly how you feel...like you were hoping to get the same deal as everyone yesterday the damm GA seats, but today we got shit seats and we paid the same amount

so fucking pissed! i'm at work in my computer lab at school. i figured it was perfect since this one teacher that was scheduled to come in today never shows up. And guess what she does today? She comes in with her herd of clowns and wants her class to use brianpop.com... a site where they can watch educational videos. Well, it slowed my internet down to hell and I couldn't get through quickly enough for the tickets I wanted!

I guess I still have the general sale to rely on... :( I want GA...

For those of you who didn't get tickets.. (this includes me) you can now buy 4 for the lovely price of 1008 dollars on ebay. :vomit:

I'm praying that you get a GA for staples, I don't want to be the only Canadian running for the barrier :(

When you find out, let me know!

I think the way they do it is, they allot a certain amount of tickets for presale and general sale. I think, or at least I am hoping, that the larger sum of GA tickets would be on the general sale. And remember to keep checking when the gig date is nearing, when they release more tickets. I scored pit tickets to the forum gig in 4/2007 that way. Good luck to all! I wish I was seeing more people on here say they got GA tickets... otherwise it's gonna be another lame KROQ pit of Starlighters.

I didn't manage to get anything either. So, is it possible to get decent tickets during general sale, or is it just the shitty leftovers?? :(

It is because KROQ only gets a percent of certain areas. They don't get everything or everything in one area.

:)

Just a heads-up, KROQ did have GA and lower-level seats. Just like the general on-sale will have the full range of tickets in the venue. Also worth remembering, with the internet, every computer is a POINT of PUCHASE (pop). Think how many people simultaneously tried for tickets and you get the picture of why tickets disappear instantaneously.

If anyone from the MUSE website pre-sale got a pair of lower level LOGE that they want to trade for a pair of GA tickets PM me. From the looks of it, the MUSE website pre-sale had great tickets for their fans, which we should all be thankful for as Muse fans :) :) :)

Cheers!

em

It is because KROQ only gets a percent of certain areas. They don't get everything or everything in one area.

:)

I see! I assumed general sale was just the "leftovers" with all the presales going on and all. Well there is still hope with the general sale.

I haven't seen it change from Sold Out since yesterday afternoon, even when other shows pop up with more tickets =/

I still can't believe, and am frustrated, at the fact that pretty much every other gig on concertmaps still has GA tickets... X_x

Archived