That's pretty good for how quick u put it together :D

Improvising was never my thing :noey:

What the hell is going on in here? LOL We've got a Muse parody band now? And as for food, FOOD IN LA~ :D

:awesome: what's good to eat in LA?

Yeah for about the last 3,000 posts we've been off topic :D

Nah more then that :LOL:

well i mean we are planning for the show. so technically this is still on topic ;):p:LOL::rolleyes:

:( I hope I can go. Haven't told my parents about it yet... and my Dad should be getting his VISA bill anyday now.

They won't know unless someone drops a dime... You aren't gonna drop it are you? :mad:

Katrina isn't suggesting she going to rat you out or whatever, though she would have every right to if she wanted. For those of us who couldn't get GA tix, this thread would have been a good place to find people willing to sell their tickets. But that's difficult to do without fishing through loads of off-topic banter.

No offense or anything, but I understand where she's coming from and I feel the same.

At first I thought, "Holy shit! LA's gonna have an awesome gig because they're saying a lot of useful things in this thread, thus culminating the 3,000+ posts in the thread!" Then I realized, "Holy shit! There's 2,999+ posts on nonsensical banter in here!"

:rolleyes:

Careful, Hector. We're going to meet these people :LOL:

I'm not :phu:

Not saying everyone here is off-topic, just some need to realize this thread is about the Staples Center gig, not what food to get in LA...

You might be in the future :p

I was more annoying at the fangirling, but I'm not going to tattle tell :eek::LOL:

Sounds like some people are a little jealous they haven't been getting in on all this fun... And Musebay is for finding and getting rid of tickets...

Yeah, we're so sad we're missing out on posting in a thread :rolleyes: I'm more disappointed that I don't get to have fun waiting in line at the actual gig.

Obviously we've checked MuseBay, but everyone there is asking to swap. And I can't subscribe to that thread so I won't be checking it as often as I might this thread.

Sorry for asking the locals about LA.

There's a California Musers thread.

All I'm saying is the concert is 5 MONTHS AWAY!!!

Obviously there's gonna be some off topic banter. For the most though it has been related to meeting up and having fun before, during and after the gig which all Musers are invited to join in with. The costumes and all that shit! The more the god damn merrier!

Every time I've looked at this thread, there have been videos of Muse and discussions about the band/past gigs here. But whatever, I'm not going to stop you guys from talking. Sorry if I'm looking for any way to find pit tickets. Since I won't be in the line as of now, I'm not interested in talking about your plans for the gig because it makes me sad.

Sorry if I'm looking for any way to find pit tickets. Since I won't be in the line as of now, I'm not interested in talking about your plans for the gig because it makes me sad.

That's the funny thing. Like half of us making aall these plans don't have GA tix yet either! :(

I've got a really good seated ticket that I'm trying to exchange for a GA ticket, but who knows if I'll be successful. And I don't think we're gonna start seeing resonable prices from scalpers on GA tix for another few months.

Believe me if anyone were to post in here that they had GA tix they wanted to get rid of, then one of us "regulars" would swoop those things up in a hurry! So it might be in your best interest to come by this thread occasionally... ;)

That's the funny thing. Like half of us making aall these plans don't have GA tix yet either! :(

I've got a really good seated ticket that I'm trying to exchange for a GA ticket, but who knows if I'll be successful. And I don't think we're gonna start seeing resonable prices from scalpers on GA tix for another few months.

Believe me if anyone were to post in here that they had GA tix they wanted to get rid of, then one of us "regulars" would swoop those things up in a hurry! So it might be in your best interest to come by this thread occasionally... ;)

Half? :erm: I don't think that's correct at all.

1) Many of you are going to one of the other 2 gigs if not both, and have GA tix to them. This is the only gig I'm allowed to go to, so I'd like to see them in the pit just once.

2) I'm a student, and I'm very busy with school at the moment. I don't have hours to spend on a thread, and that's why it's be nice if the thread were less off topic so that when I do check in, I don't have to search through multiple pages for any news on tickets.

It makes perfect sense for someone to ask about LA in this gig. Why? Because people are coming in from different areas to a town that they are unfamiliar with, as I'm sure they will be staying there, like me, for a few days. So it's common to ask what's there to do, what's there to eat just so you can have an enjoyable time in an unfamiliar city for a concert. If anyone asked me about New York when they're coming here for a gig, I would gladly help them out because I want their stay to be as fun as possible. We're all not from California so common sense is going to ask for ideas of what to do there besides the Muse gig. I know this thread is dedicated to the show, but a lot of people want to know what to do before the show and after as well, just so you have an idea of what's going on when you go there.

Just my 2 cents.

Okkk...I think this is just getting a bit out of hand. I know for one that both Melina and me don't have GA tickets, but hell, I'm being totally optimistic. I check Musebay everyday, and it seems like nobody wants 114 tickets. In the meantime, I'm planning to have a helluva lot of fun here with the Musers in this topic. I know we've had some off-topic banter, but it's all in the fun of it. Everyone is psyched for the concert, and we're all being psyched together. Maybe we do go off topic, but Dave is right: the concert IS 5 months away. We're all just looking to pass the time with other Musers and planning on ways to make the concert experience even more fun. (: Just a thought.

Archived