I think my favorite Beatles song is Eleanor Rigby. No idea why, but I like it. :stunned:

Holy crap that's an insane amount. I have the CDs and HAARP, but other than that, I've got nothing (physically). As for collection, I have Albums, singles, some b-sides, some rarities, and some remixes. I never collected the videos for some reason, though I'm going to start collecting the MVs and bootlegs. Yay for muselive :D

Seriously! Dorming is ridiculously expensive..I may move to apartments sooner or later, but without a car, it's kinda hard. I need to figure this stuff out. Dorming is a serious drain of my money. Dorming is just convenient for taking classes on campus. Other than that, it's such a bother (and it's far from main campus anyway).

Anyhow, I'm going to sleep (and you are too apparently). Nighty nights, Marko :)

I ended up going to bed at 4, there was this strange beeping noise outside which disturbed my slumber :fear:

Eleanor Rigby is a good song, my favorite is "I'm Only Sleeping" off the same album, revolver but not a lot of people know it :LOL:

You should! Muselive has everything! :D

It is, And I figured at UCLA it'd be crazier, I mean you guys are right next to places that is like super expensive! :eek; I pay about $450 a month but I'm moving in September to this place for $300 in Newport as well...gotta save up cash! :D

It's right across campus, a 10 minute bike ride. 15 minute at most cause of traffic lights.

Wow, how did this thread get so many posts in only 2 weeks? Is the show sold out?

We're planning stuff, talking about random stuff, ya know...that sort of shenanigans :chuckle: and yeah, I think the show may be sold out :eek:

UGH the people I asked took WAY to long to get back to me and now I can't find any tickets for more than one person -_- And they're still undecided fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

:(

well September is still far away I guess, I should have just bought a pair and then worried about buddies later.

LOL @SniperOmega. Goddamn, a kidney stone from all that soda? It's to be expected. Awesomesauce though :D Anyhow, want to help us digitalize...whatever it is what we're doing with the shirts? (I have no idea which one we're doing right now.)

@Marko: I slept at about 4:20. Rolled around in bed for the longest time. Note to self: Do not drink green tea right before you go to bed. I kept thinking the caffeine would have no effect on me. And then waking up at 8 AM for musical practice. In heels. *sigh* Lack of coordination, depth-perception, and balance spells out disaster. Let's just say I feel like chopping off everything under my knees right now.

I figure I might have to apartment somewhere around my 3rd or 4th year. Or I can choose to be an RA and get cheaper (or free?) housing. Curse you, expensive on campus housing. >:[

LOL @SniperOmega. Goddamn, a kidney stone from all that soda? It's to be expected. Awesomesauce though :D Anyhow, want to help us digitalize...whatever it is what we're doing with the shirts? (I have no idea which one we're doing right now.)

@Marko: I slept at about 4:20. Rolled around in bed for the longest time. Note to self: Do not drink green tea right before you go to bed. I kept thinking the caffeine would have no effect on me. And then waking up at 8 AM for musical practice. In heels. *sigh* Lack of coordination, depth-perception, and balance spells out disaster. Let's just say I feel like chopping off everything under my knees right now.

I figure I might have to apartment somewhere around my 3rd or 4th year. Or I can choose to be an RA and get cheaper (or free?) housing. Curse you, expensive on campus housing. >:[

I found out about experiments when I went to google, I'm due in one on Tuesday for $15 :LOL: It's SOMETHING right? :LOL:

Oh man! That's pretty darn early. I'm so sorry :( I hope you feel better :)

Anything we musers can do for you?

Oh yeah! RA's get free housing here, but they do have a lot of work.

:fear: Cure you living expenses! I mean, I want to live in a $300 apartment, that will save me like $150 per month :eek: which is TWO MUSE TICKETS :LOL:

UPDATE: Marko Learned "The Groove"

The tickets that are worth the price sold out (aka tickets that aren't completely blocked out).

I found out about experiments when I went to google, I'm due in one on Tuesday for $15 :LOL: It's SOMETHING right? :LOL:

Oh man! That's pretty darn early. I'm so sorry :( I hope you feel better :)

Anything we musers can do for you?

Oh yeah! RA's get free housing here, but they do have a lot of work.

:fear: Cure you living expenses! I mean, I want to live in a $300 apartment, that will save me like $150 per month :eek: which is TWO MUSE TICKETS :LOL:

UPDATE: Marko Learned "The Groove"

Props! Good thing I toldja about the experiments (: Now you can start making money! (kinda). For us, the starting price is usually $5, and we get paid based on the experiment. The most I've ever gotten was about $31 (first time), but the past couple of times, it's usually just about $12 or something.

Hah I would ask you to chop off my legs, but that means I can't do GA xD.

RAs have a LOT of stuff to do...all these meetings and patrols and stuff..I wonder if it'll be worth the free housing...? The apartments here are TONS cheaper than the dorms..but they're relatively far away, and since I no longer bike or have a longboard here, it's not worth getting up an hour early just to start walking to class.

You should make another YT video and wear a different shirt :D

so im assuming u guys have sketches and need them vectored? or you mean actually (screen) print them.

The tickets that are worth the price sold out (aka tickets that aren't completely blocked out).

Props! Good thing I toldja about the experiments (: Now you can start making money! (kinda). For us, the starting price is usually $5, and we get paid based on the experiment. The most I've ever gotten was about $31 (first time), but the past couple of times, it's usually just about $12 or something.

Hah I would ask you to chop off my legs, but that means I can't do GA xD.

RAs have a LOT of stuff to do...all these meetings and patrols and stuff..I wonder if it'll be worth the free housing...? The apartments here are TONS cheaper than the dorms..but they're relatively far away, and since I no longer bike or have a longboard here, it's not worth getting up an hour early just to start walking to class.

You should make another YT video and wear a different shirt :D

Yes, most of the trial here are for credits, like .5 credits, and I don't wan credits right now, I want money! :fear:

all of them are about $15, there's one for $200 but you need to be a computer science major.

No choping off legs! use medications! :)

I know, my RA was always busy with all the duty patrol things. I know, darn, apartments are cooler too in my opinion, more privacy, you can still hang out with friends but you have more of a sense that the room is your room even if you're with a roommate

what happened to your bike and longboard?

Oh yeah, I will wear my resistance shirt next time! i'll do the groove, I'm really proud of it

But I'm going to a party tonight so it'll have to be tomorrow :$

I'll miss most of the action tonight too :( so keep me updated when it's all over! :D

Yes, most of the trial here are for credits, like .5 credits, and I don't wan credits right now, I want money! :fear:

all of them are about $15, there's one for $200 but you need to be a computer science major.

No choping off legs! use medications! :)

I know, my RA was always busy with all the duty patrol things. I know, darn, apartments are cooler too in my opinion, more privacy, you can still hang out with friends but you have more of a sense that the room is your room even if you're with a roommate

what happened to your bike and longboard?

Oh yeah, I will wear my resistance shirt next time! i'll do the groove, I'm really proud of it

But I'm going to a party tonight so it'll have to be tomorrow :$

I'll miss most of the action tonight too :( so keep me updated when it's all over! :D

I have to do trials for credits now that I'm taking intro psychology. ): But they don't have paid ones anymore for us...for some reason? I dunno why.

Ahhh blisters are a pain in the butt. ): I despise heels. Must burn at post-concert bonfire. >:[ And I decided not to bring a bike because UCLA campus is all hilly. ): I used to share a longboard with one of my buildingmates who lives downstairs, but it got stolen on the last day of Winter quarter. Jerks. ):

Have fun at the Bday party :D

craigslist > free > bike/longboard

?

i went to a small private school instead of a huge one. so i missed a bunch of the large campus with dorms getups.

i did attend one of the biggest CCs in the nation though.

I tried searching for a free longboard on craigslist..but a lot of them are messed up. I would rather walk everywhere than get a crappy longboard and injure myself. =/

I think the biggest CC is right where I live (Mt. Sac). I was going to go to a (relatively large) private school, but it was waaay too much money and they didn't give me much financial aid. So here I am at UCLA :D Did you not live in dorms when you went to the private school?

I think the biggest CC is right where I live (Mt. Sac). I was going to go to a (relatively large) private school, but it was waaay too much money and they didn't give me much financial aid. So here I am at UCLA :D Did you not live in dorms when you went to the private school?

I know this is a stupid question, but what is a CC?

I think we're too early... None of the other regulars around...

True.....

Archived