Yep, sure did. And awesome! :happy:

Don't expect the tickets to arrive anytime soon, though. Concertmaps tickets won't arrive until a few weeks before the show. Helps deter scalping. ;)

Yeah, you'll get them in the mail with a letter with the Muse logo on it thanking you for purchasing through the presale. Kinda cute touch. :happy:

I love all the exclamation points they use in the letter, too. Super cute. :yesey:

Don't expect the tickets to arrive anytime soon, though. Concertmaps tickets won't arrive until a few weeks before the show. Helps deter scalping. ;)

I love all the exclamation points they use in the letter, too. Super cute. :yesey:

Haha, that's smart. I'm anxiousss though. :mad:

The first Muse show I ever went to [bill Graham Civic in San Francisco] had probably the best setlist I've seen from them to date. 20 songs!:

Take a Bow

Hysteria

Supermassive Black Hole

Map of the Problematique

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Assassin (Extended)

Sing for Absolution

Citizen Erased

Hoodoo

Feeling Good

Sunburn

Starlight

Blues Jam + Time Is Running Out

New Born

Encore 1:

Soldier's Poem

Invincible

Kaoss Jam + Stockholm Syndrome

Encore 2:

City of Delusion

Plug In Baby

Knights of Cydonia + Space Dementia outro

Super similar to the LA Gig Setlist.

Hey guys! Concert noob here. :p I've got a question... I've only been to one Muse gig before and that was Coachella, and I had to go through absolute HELL to get my ticket because I was an idiot and didn't get it until the day of. Since then I've been unbelievably paranoid. But I'm also going to this gig and bought my ticket at the presale on Tuesday, I scored section 220 row D. :happy: But... I just wanted to make absolute sure... -facepalm- those tickets are GUARANTEED, right? Is that site sponsored through ticketmaster, another reliable source, etc? And around when would they come in the mail? Sorry for being a bother. :$

Your seats are gurantee, don't feel like a noob! :LOL:

The songs I'd love to hear would be

Muscle Museum (although I heard they don't sing that anymore :( )

Citizen Erased ( I can't even describe how happy I would be if I heard it live)

Ruled By Secrecy

Hyper Music

In Your World

Bliss

Unintended (I would probably cry if I heard this one live)

Apocalypse Please

Butterflies & Hurricanes

if they would sing a couple of these songs in the fall I would be happy forever!

ive had ticketmaster mess up and refund me when im like "nooo, i want tix"

ticketmaster is just plain bad. monopoly makes them work much more lazier. like the post office or DMV.

wow... that is EXTREMELY disappointing.

Years ago I've had ticket master do some funny shit and charge me like 15 bucks a month for some EntertainmentBook thing I didn't order. I didn't notice it popping up on my bank statement until like 3 months later. If you google it there are literally hundreds of people saying that website is a scam lol. Luckily I called and got refunded, but they said something like "oh you put your email address so thats like an electronic signature" or something.

ive had ticketmaster mess up and refund me when im like "nooo, i want tix"

ticketmaster is just plain bad. monopoly makes them work much more lazier. like the post office or DMV.

I'm waiting on Broken Bells tickets from them right now and I still won't believe I actually have a ticket until I physically see it. The venue told me the gig was sold out, but the TM link still showed tickets, so I went ahead and purchased. That was a few weeks ago. I got a confirmation email, they've taken my money, and my account now shows that the ticket has been printed. Haven't seen anything about it being mailed yet, though. The show isn't until May 25, so I'm not freaking out yet. I'll just be really disappointed if I suddenly get refunded and no ticket arrives.

I'm waiting on Broken Bells tickets from them right now and I still won't believe I actually have a ticket until I physically see it. The venue told me the gig was sold out, but the TM link still showed tickets, so I went ahead and purchased. That was a few weeks ago. I got a confirmation email, they've taken my money, and my account now shows that the ticket has been printed. Haven't seen anything about it being mailed yet, though. The show isn't until May 25, so I'm not freaking out yet. I'll just be really disappointed if I suddenly get refunded and no ticket arrives.

yeah, ive received tickets months after i get the printed email. and sometimes not at all

just plain bad.

if i were them i would not even have a "mail it to me" option. to remove them relying on any other companies but themselves. i would only let ppl have the option for online pdf, or goto a local place with the same credit card and print them.

but thats just b/c i would put the effort to be professional :p

Hi guys: I plan to do the Sacramento presale. I had a dismal time with the Muse Fan presale for Staples (kept coming up with nothing after entering the blasted security words.) Sounded like Honda was better and hope Sacramento Arco goes like Honda's (weekday show - less demand?)

Are there some tips to share to get GA (do you ask for GA or just Best Available?)

Is it all just luck and good timing (every 10 mins, I know)? Fast fingers?

Any tips will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I didn't even try for staple center, only honda center and the presale on muse.mu went by quickly even if it is a weekday show.

From my past experience, try back every once in awhile. I've been to shows where all the GA looked like they were sold out, but would occasionally pop back up for sale like weeks before the event.

Best of luck to you!

I regret to inform you all that I will no longer be attending this show.

With the announcement of the Sacramento show and possibility of a San Jose show I decided that for purposes of finance, and time off from work, that pursuing the 2 NorCal options would be better for me.

I am, however, still keeping my Staples Center ticket and plan on attending the Disneyland meet up on Friday the 24th (or at the very least maybe dinner with everyone later that night depending on how early I can get to Anaheim).

No need to fear though! I did not sell out and get rid of my ticket by gouging some poor Muse fan who got screwed by Ticketmaster. Instead I kept it in the family and I sold my ticket to fellow Muser Shelbi (aka shelbmuse09). :D

With the announcement of the Sacramento show and possibility of a San Jose show I decided that for purposes of finance, and time off from work, that pursuing the 2 NorCal options would be better for me.

I am, however, still keeping my Staples Center ticket and plan on attending the Disneyland meet up on Friday the 24th (or at the very least maybe dinner with everyone later that night depending on how early I can get to Anaheim).

No need to fear though! I did not sell out and get rid of my ticket by gouging some poor Muse fan who got screwed by Ticketmaster. Instead I kept it in the family and I sold my ticket to fellow Muser Shelbi (aka shelbmuse09). :D

You sir, are awesom :)

Woo! Still staples!

Thank you! :D

Also, we're to meet up at the Staples show! Are you going for barrier? :happy:

Hi all,

I was working somewhere with bad internet service, so I was unable during both the pre-sale and the general sale to get GA tix, so I got seats and plan on driving up right after the SD show. Are you guys serious about Disneyland after?

Hi all,

I was working somewhere with bad internet service, so I was unable during both the pre-sale and the general sale to get GA tix, so I got seats and plan on driving up right after the SD show. Are you guys serious about Disneyland after?

There is definitely talk of a Disneyland Muser Meet on 9/24. Join the Facebook page!

Disneyland Muser Meetup-September 24, 2010

I don't think everyone on the Facebook page is necessarily going to Disneyland. There's also general chatter there about places to stay, a possible brunch on 9/24 in Downtown Disney, etc. It's good for everyone here who is going to the Anaheim gig. :D

Thank you! :D

Also, we're to meet up at the Staples show! Are you going for barrier? :happy:

No I actually scored a really good seat for that show (section 113!) so I won't be attempting to crash the barrier.

I'll probably show up a couple hours early to hang with y'all anyway though :D

plan your day so you're sitting there the minute they go on sale.

dont refesh A WHOLE LOT. ticketmaster with semi-penalize if you do it excessively (ex: 20 times a minute for 5 min)

+luck

Thanks SniperOmega & xkaokaox.

Didn't know about the refresh thing. I just remember it kept saying click Event Home after I enter the security characters. Such a waste of time! The radio presale the next day was slightly better. Still... the stuff we'd go through for the band. I kept thinking they should try once to get tickets to their own shows so they can empathize with the masses!

Any chance you're gonna make it up north for Sacramento (or possibly San Jose if that gets added)? Cause I'll be GA flooring it then! :D

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to make it to Sacramento. :( I really, really, want to go, but it's just too much money. I'm saying this now, but chances are I'll be buying myself a ticket to the show just in case. :chuckle: So I don't know. Maybe. But most likely no.

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to make it to Sacramento. :( I really, really, want to go, but it's just too much money. I'm saying this now, but chances are I'll be buying myself a ticket to the show just in case. :chuckle: So I don't know. Maybe. But most likely no.

im in that exact same boat

knowing i still might buy tickets and be like DAMNIT i cant afford these

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

still looking for GA tix to Anaheim

Archived