im in that exact same boat

knowing i still might buy tickets and be like DAMNIT i cant afford these

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

still looking for GA tix to Anaheim

:LOL: Exactly. Usually, I just buy without thinking (due to excitement) and later regret it. Haha. Example. Wembley. Yeah, totally thought I'd be able to do it, then BAM they announce a US tour. :facepalm: There went like, $100. :$

im in that exact same boat

knowing i still might buy tickets and be like DAMNIT i cant afford these

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

still looking for GA tix to Anaheim

If you get me 2 GA Tix for Staples, I will give you 2 GA For anaheim...they belong to a friend, she wants to go to Staples so badly :LOL:

Yah, I cannot afford sacramento AT ALL

i want Anaheim and staples :p

maybe if i find more staples :/

I told someone before, but I don't know if it was you. My sister bought tickets for Anaheim because she was worried I wouldn't be able to get GA. Turns out we ended up with 4 tickets, so let me know if you still need a GA ticket for Anaheim. I figured I'd throw it out here before I put them up on musebay.

interested, PM sent.

anyone know this ssiu member?

Can't say I do

I don't post often since I'm at work. But then again I don't know any of you so I understand the interrogating and needing to be sure you're not going to be ripped off. Just thought I'd help out a fellow muse fan instead of selling it for much more elsewhere. But no worries if you don't want it I'm not that worried about being able to get rid of it.

I want a ticket for Anaheim but not GA. I won't be able to buy it until later though. Probably in another week or two weeks. Did the show sell out? Do you think it will be too late to find a good seat if I wait another 2 weeks to buy it? :unsure:

I think all the good seats are already gone. Nothing but nose-bleed seats left.

You'll be better off buying from someone here in the Musebay thread, or having to go the scalper route and hope not to get too badly gouged :(

:LOL: Exactly. Usually, I just buy without thinking (due to excitement) and later regret it. Haha. Example. Wembley. Yeah, totally thought I'd be able to do it, then BAM they announce a US tour. :facepalm: There went like, $100. :$

Aww. Yeah that happened to me too. I bought a ticket for the Portland show (4/3/10) and unfortunately wasn't able to make it. :( The flights were too expensive. So I ended up giving away my ticket on here. I thought if I can't sell it anymore I might as well let someone else enjoy it.

Lesson # 399: Don't buy unless you're sure you have your plane ticket in your hand. Or at least know you're 99 % sure you're going to make it.

I think all the good seats are already gone. Nothing but nose-bleed seats left.

You'll be better off buying from someone here in the Musebay thread, or having to go the scalper route and hope not to get too badly gouged :(

:(

No no...not the scalper route. I don't want to give my money to those beasts.

I'll have to try Musebay.

Aww. Yeah that happened to me too. I bought a ticket for the Portland show (4/3/10) and unfortunately wasn't able to make it. :( The flights were too expensive. So I ended up giving away my ticket on here. I thought if I can't sell it anymore I might as well let someone else enjoy it.

Lesson # 399: Don't buy unless you're sure you have your plane ticket in your hand. Or at least know you're 99 % sure you're going to make it.

Absolutely. :LOL:

I know I'm going to make it to Cali though. I'm working my arse off for it. Haha.

By the way I have a seated ticket for the anaheim show. It's section 220. The first section by the stage on Chris's side. Just if you're interested. I bought a GA ticket instead. So I have no use for the seated one.

Absolutely. :LOL:

I know I'm going to make it to Cali though. I'm working my arse off for it. Haha.

By the way I have a seated ticket for the anaheim show. It's section 220. The first section by the stage on Chris's side. Just if you're interested. I bought a GA ticket instead. So I have no use for the seated one.

Face value?

hey shelb, how did you get tickets in section 220? i was dyingggggggg for tickets in 220 or 210 but got 208, still good but not as good as I wanted :p

I honestly don't know. I did the first presale just clicked around frantically (thinking I had GA :$) Looked at my email confirmation and found out I purchased a seat. :LOL: It wasn't a bad seat what so ever, I was just looking for GA. Haha. Oh man, if I would have known you wanted section 220 I totally would have given it to you. Still trying to sell it. :p Got my GA.

I honestly don't know. I did the first presale just clicked around frantically (thinking I had GA :$) Looked at my email confirmation and found out I purchased a seat. :LOL: It wasn't a bad seat what so ever, I was just looking for GA. Haha. Oh man, if I would have known you wanted section 220 I totally would have given it to you. Still trying to sell it. :p Got my GA.

SOLD! I need it!!!!

hehe, thanks, but i actually need 2 seats together so that wouldnt have worked out for me, although those are killer seats.

presale f-ed me over because it said CHECK OUT then it kept telling me to click the stinky home page or w.e :confused:

Archived