1. 1. So..

• RED
    • BLUE
    • BLACK
    • PMT is balls.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Ducky101
I CAN'T DECIDE MY BRAIN IS OVERLOADING WITH MATT YUMMINESS!!!

oh no, I've turned already... :ninja:

:stunned:

• 4 weeks later...
Matt went green didn't he?

2225700991a4040109422b82783297l.jpg

azul02.jpg

or is that just the stage lights?:erm:

ummm maybe stage lights, where the color was as dark or was faded or something. btw, thats my favorite way for his hair in those pics, kind of longish and messy and blue. i feel so weird writing about matt's hair.... but since he has dyed it so many colors it feels sort of justified. i mean, he obviously likes to use his hair to make some sort of statement. but really i don't care what it looks like. but the blue was nice...

i think it would be cool if he dyed it a color again.

Brrrrrrrlaaaaaaaaack Please :supertong makes him look more sophisticated and mysterious...

Yeah! :)

Cant decide! He looked rily cute with red. Altho blue is a weird hair color, it also kind of suited him. I chose black in the end b/c a guy with blue eyes and black hair is awesome.

Few things can ever be better on a man than black hair and blue eyes. It's just perfection itself.

blue all the way.

but oh god, not blonde.

red is cool too.

my hair is green now.

people, never go green. its awful.

Blonde was not good was it? Problem was it wasn't blonde so much as yellow. The kind of shade you get when you put too much Sun-In in your hair 'cos you can't afford to get your hair done properly. Do they still make Sun-In? If they do, they shouldn't.

Streak :yesey:

Streak... like circa BHAR early days with the choppy bit of blonde in there (Sorry for hairdressing vocab there). :):) I'll go for that as long as the main event is still black.

Archived