So..  

420 members have voted

1. 1. So..

• RED
    • BLUE
    • BLACK
    • PMT is balls.

What about the yellow-greenish fase?

There was a yellowish-green faze? Oh, dear. (I've only known about Muse for like a year, so I haven't seen his hair transform that much). I like it black and red, but definitely black the best. The blue made him look washed out.

The blue makes me :LOL: I've only seen it in a clip from Top of the Pops from 1999 and his hair was all over his face and gah, he was soooo skinny and young. The red makes me think of sweets. The black is :happy: Definitely suits him. Love men with black hair and blue/green eyes, as has been said above. The blond was awful :rolleyes:

matt38.jpg

Yes, here it is, Matt as nature intended him

What do you reckon to a longet haired Matteh? Jury's out here...

matt28.jpg

Sure it could work, but this is a bit too messy perhaps?

I have one where he looks like Taylor Hanson somewhere:stunned:

I have one where he looks like Taylor Hanson somewhere:stunned:

There's one as well on some Kerrang My kind of day thing somewhere on the net, you can find it if you type in Matt Bellamy in Google or Yahoo I think.

Tells you all about how he makes his own pasta from scratch and you get a piccy of him with mousy hair too. Truly a win win situation...:LOL:

There's one as well on some Kerrang My kind of day thing somewhere on the net, you can find it if you type in Matt Bellamy in Google or Yahoo I think.

Tells you all about how he makes his own pasta from scratch and you get a piccy of him with mousy hair too. Truly a win win situation...:LOL:

:eek: I have to look!!

And :eek: he can cook?

He truely is a man of all talents:happy:

Archived