Marena, Toh and I have decided you need to get a twitter. And your username better have Marena in it. Maybe Muse will think you're a chick and answer you? :boobs: Or at the least, you can help us twitter bomb MyspaceMusic. Those pussies, didn't even respond to my "That's okay, I use Facebook" quip. :LOL:

Cheers guys! We are currently working on getting some of the cut footage. :ninja: via begging lol

I want to show you all the moment I announced I felt sick :yesey: lol

We may need a Twitter uprising to do so...

Kirks Exo-politics moment

Matts detatchable penis

Doms sexuality

we will salvage youuu

what's your twitter? I wanna follow you sowhen you put up the stuff I can seez it! :D

Oh guys i commenced the Twitter bomb a good 15 mins ago! Lulz

and Twitter bomb @muse flatter kirk he'll sort it- cos if we piss off Trevor game over. At least if kirk can't then we can ask Trevor & co. Best not to burn them bridgessss

and on a lighter note it's 01:48am here and my bed is oh so comfy for once. Bonne Nuit dudes!

When I think it was Lisa asked what they would do if they weren't musicians, I nearly fell out of my chair screaming, "MATT WANTS TO BE A CLARINET PLAYER WHO GROWS HEMP AND FLIES JETS!" Then when he said farmer, I kept waiting for him to get to hemp.

When I think it was Lisa asked what they would do if they weren't musicians, I nearly fell out of my chair screaming, "MATT WANTS TO BE A CLARINET PLAYER WHO GROWS HEMP AND FLIES JETS!" Then when he said farmer, I kept waiting for him to get to hemp.

Haha me too, I knew the word 'hemp' would come out of his mouth soon enough.

Marena' date=' Toh and I have decided you need to get a twitter. And your username better have Marena in it. Maybe Muse will think you're a chick and answer you? :boobs: Or at the least, you can help us twitter bomb MyspaceMusic. Those pussies, didn't even respond to my "That's okay, I use Facebook" quip. :LOL:[/quote']

I have a Twitter but I just use it to follow others. And the Twitter bomb should be towards myspace music. Kirk prob didn't have a lot to do with the editing whatnot for the vids.

I have a Twitter but I just use it to follow others. And the Twitter bomb should be towards myspace music. Kirk prob didn't have a lot to do with the editing whatnot for the vids.

Ah yes, I see you do. Same username, predictable. ;)

We can't all be as diverse as you. Funny thing is I wasn't even born in 1988 :LOL:

Oh, when were you born? And psh, me diverse? I do have multiple usernames, but I've been using agenthal since 7th grade. If you find an agenthal, it's probably me. There's a story behind it, though.

Oh' date=' when were you born? And psh, me diverse? I do have multiple usernames, but I've been using agenthal since 7th grade. If you find an agenthal, it's probably me. There's a story behind it, though.[/quote']

I was born in 89. I can't remember why I used 88 but it was on an email address I've had for like 10 years and it kinda stuck.

Oh so the agenthal from the Justin Bieber boards is...:D

Well I just got the chance to watch Matt's video and the reason for the PiB laugh at Boston is just... WOW :LOL::LOL: I almost fell off my chair with that one. I love how you guys were so chill and relaxed while you interviewed them' date=' by the way.[/quote']

Funny thing is I thought I knew the story before and when he told me about the nipples and whatnot I started cracking up. And trust me, Toh and Lisa were far from calm. They were practically melting down before. They kept trying to get me to freak out too haha

OH that reminds me, they also cut out a bit after that when I asked them what's the weirdest thing they've ever seen going on in a crowd. Apparently they get flashed at festivals :LOL: Fuck, myspace give us the whole interviews before I start forgetting them!

I was born in 89. I can't remember why I used 88 but it was on an email address I've had for like 10 years and it kinda stuck.

Oh so the agenthal from the Justin Bieber boards is...:D

Oh, definitely not. But like email address? Yeah. Youtube? Yes. Twitter? Yes Deviantart, etc. A lot of places it is me, but not everywhere. I have some backup names too, like ladycallisto, agentradius, stolemyoverture, kypris, etc. :D

Oh' date=' definitely not. But like email address? Yeah. Youtube? Yes. Twitter? Yes Deviantart, etc. A lot of places it is me, but not everywhere. I have some backup names too, like ladycallisto, agentradius, stolemyoverture, kypris, etc. :D[/quote']

See I was going for a joke there....ya know like....like that you actually liked Bieber.....see bc...if you were on his boards....and you said any agenthal...would prob be you....umm...

Nothin? I'll just go then *ducks tomatoes*

Alright, so these are the questions I managed to ask:

1. What would the Muse of 10 years ago think about the Muse of today? Have your goals changed?

2. What do you think you would be doing if you didn't work in a band?

3. Where’s the weirdest place you’ve ever heard your own music?

And we were only allowed to ask three each, but no one stopped me so I kept going...

4. When are you coming back to Australia?

5. a) What’s the one question you're surprised you've never been asked?

5. b) Dom, are you a raging homosexual?

6. "Oh! This actually brings me to my next question. DOM, how do you feel about Alex Kapranos from Franz Ferdinand, endorsing you as sexiest male?"

7. Is there anything you'd like to ask me?

8. Do you like America, is it different to the UK? (Terrible question, I know. But I was so nervous, and couldn't remember any other questions I wanted to ask...)

Also while we were talking about something.. about australia i think, he was going on about something, and i wanted to say something, but obviously waited till he finished. When he finally did i couldn't remember what i wanted to say... so, being nervous i actually said "I was going to say something, but I can't remember what now.." Matt then proceeded to backtrack for me.. "so we were talking about, australia, accounting, gigs, europe... etc" That threw me off even more, because I couldn't believe he was actually trying to help me remember. :LOL:

Edit:

9. CAN I HAVE A HUG?

Is a contract like that (what Matt was saying about Warner and having to release 2 more studio albums under them) a standard sort of thing? Seems like a really constricting deal, but then again, I don't know anything about these things.. :erm:

Is a contract like that (what Matt was saying about Warner and having to release 2 more studio albums under them) a standard sort of thing? Seems like a really constricting deal, but then again, I don't know anything about these things.. :erm:

Yes. Typically, a contract will contain a certain number of albums.

Is a contract like that (what Matt was saying about Warner and having to release 2 more studio albums under them) a standard sort of thing? Seems like a really constricting deal' date=' but then again, I don't know anything about these things.. :erm:[/quote']

Yeah it's the closest thing to a time period they can put on it. They can't put years bc the band could just not make music for those couple of years. I would imagine it's probably like that with everyone. They seem to like it at Warners (hell they let them self-produce), but I wonder if they'll sign another deal after two more albums. That's at least another 6 years.

1. What would the Muse of 10 years ago think about the Muse of today? Have your goals changed?

And we were only allowed to ask three each, but no one stopped me so I kept going...

6. "Oh! This actually brings me to my next question. DOM, how do you feel about Alex Kapranos from Franz Ferdinand, endorsing you as sexiest male?"

8. Do you like America, is it different to the UK? (Terrible question, I know. But I was so nervous, and couldn't remember any other questions I wanted to ask...)

Also while we were talking about something.. about australia i think, he was going on about something, and i wanted to say something, but obviously waited till he finished. When he finally did i couldn't remember what i wanted to say... so, being nervous i actually said "I was going to say something, but I can't remember what now.." Matt then proceeded to backtrack for me.. "so we were talking about, australia, accounting, gigs, europe... etc" That threw me off even more, because I couldn't believe he was actually trying to help me remember. :LOL:

Edit:

9. CAN I HAVE A HUG?

What did Dom say about Kapranos? "Don Howard from Muse" :LOL:

Guest hysteriaaah

Edit:

9. CAN I HAVE A HUG?

OMG they cut out soooo much on yours!What were their answers?(esp questions 5):LOL:

See I was going for a joke there....ya know like....like that you actually liked Bieber.....see bc...if you were on his boards....and you said any agenthal...would prob be you....umm...

Nothin? I'll just go then *ducks tomatoes*

I know, I was just messing with you Marena. :LOL: And maybe it is me. :ninja:

And Liiisa, you gave the questions, but not anything of the answers? I think you're killing your fellow Aussies! :eek:

Archived