Oh and they also cut out the part when I was being interviewed by the myspace guy after our interview with Muse. He asked me if I had talked to anyone about it already and I said "Yeah I threw up a status on Facebook about it". Toni and Lisa were cracking up in the corner and I didn't know why. It clicked when I looked at the myspace guy and went "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit" :LOL:

It was quite funny.

I loved these interviews. You guys did a great job. I loved the laugh after Matt answered Toh's question about when he finds time to be creative. It was one of those classic 'collapse into giggles' Muse moments and it was also funny when Dom said they should just play Exogenesis 1,2 and 3 live cos no one'd care if they made mistakes!

I liked Dom's leopard print top and Matt looked so relaxed it was hilarious! The crowd surfer story was :LOL: I could just imagine what Matt was seeing from the stage! The glitter manson story was great too, Matt thinking he was back in his guitar smashing days of the early 90s cos he was playing Nirvana riffs!

Lisa's question about whether they'd be proud of themselves if they could have seen the songs they were doing now back when they were 20 was good too, with Dom saying 'Naah!' :LOL: The socks were ace and did only Dom get a badge attached to his?

you folks were very brave - all that other filming as well to contend with. and sitting you on that not very relaxing looking chair! well done - they were good fun to watch :D

Yeah wtf they had a big comfy couch and we had some shitty fold-up chair :LOL:

you folks were very brave - all that other filming as well to contend with. and sitting you on that not very relaxing looking chair! well done - they were good fun to watch :D

Yeah wtf they had a big comfy couch and we had some shitty fold-up chair :LOL:

:LOL: That was the first thing I noticed! I was like "wait, they couldn't even get them a proper chair to sit on?!"

... and meanwhile matt's practically laying out on the couch :chuckle:

love how chris never received his socks.

i'd hate to be round matts at christmas :rolleyes:

HAHA!! I loved the little mischievous glance he gave Lisa when she handed him the socks and said "these are for Chris"

hah, his facial expression totally said "hehe nu uh, I'm keeping them for meee"

before being called "gay sting"

Picture7-1.png?t=1273780498

and after

Picture8-1.png?t=1273780540

:rolleyes: i took a screenshot to check if i could see the laughter suddenly leave his eyes.

and here are some more screenshots all :D

(loved the socks :chuckle:)

Picture2-2.png?t=1273780641

Picture3-2.png?t=1273780671

i feel mean posting this one of matt, but i laughed so :rolleyes:

Picture4-2.png?t=1273780728

kirk speaks:

Picture5-1.png?t=1273780786

and it almost looks like gravity was acting differently on matt during these interviews

Picture6-1.png?t=1273780833

talking about the crowd surfer lolz:

Picture9-1.png?t=1273780895

you guys did great interviews! hope the screenshots are ok :D

Archived