Guest hysteriaaah
if it makes you feel any better, i still hear the macarena every time i see your name :$:erm:

Ayyyyy, macarena! *jump*

You know, i actually used to have a friend called macarena.:LOL:

Question 5, eh?

Well, some of you know what happened, but others seem to have just dropped by recently?

Anyway, I asked them "What's the one question you're surprised no one has asked you?"

Matt thought about it for a bit, then said, "I'm surprised no one has asked Dom if he's a raging homosexual." *bursts out laughing*

Dom is kinda speechless, and starts mumbling something, so then I cut in and ask, "DOM, are you a raging homosexual?!"

I don't remember exactly what he said, but I'm pretty sure he did not say "No".. something like maybe, or sometimes, or depends.. I really don't remember.

And that tied in to my question about Alex (Franz) endorsing Dom as sexiest male on NME, and Matt loved that! They tried to think why he would vote for Dom and Matt said "maybe he wanted to share the love", because he won it last year so maybe it was Dom's turn... then more bursts of laughter. Dom then commented, "He's a nice guy though. Nice band."

ALSO FYI, Matt asked me what I did back home, but they cut that out, and that's why I start rambling on about myself and studying accounting. :)

Question 5, eh?

Well, some of you know what happened, but others seem to have just dropped by recently?

Anyway, I asked them "What's the one question you're surprised no one has asked you?"

Matt thought about it for a bit, then said, "I'm surprised no one has asked Dom if he's a raging homosexual." *bursts out laughing*

Dom is kinda speechless, and starts mumbling something, so then I cut in and ask, "DOM, are you a raging homosexual?!"

I don't remember exactly what he said, but I'm pretty sure he did not say "No".. something like maybe, or sometimes, or depends.. I really don't remember.

And that tied in to my question about Alex (Franz) endorsing Dom as sexiest male on NME, and Matt loved that! They tried to think why he would vote for Dom and Matt said "maybe he wanted to share the love", because he won it last year so maybe it was Dom's turn... then more bursts of laughter. Dom then commented, "He's a nice guy though. Nice band."

ALSO FYI, Matt asked me what I did back home, but they cut that out, and that's why I start rambling on about myself and studying accounting. :)

:LOL: Matt's such a git! :LOL: Though I'm sure Dom's not homosexual as I don't think Matt would be teasing him then.:) Though it could be risk taking. :eyebrows::chuckle:

Oh bugger someone put the videos on YouTube. Not happy as I wanted to put it up on my channel, though I'd rather mine had just stayed on myspace without comments enabled :(

Yeah these videos eventually always end up on Youtube.

the tour DVD? Aha they better had put our hug/high five moments on aha

Hopefully they will, haha! I'm imagining this new DVD will be like Hullabaloo vol 2 with these funny random moments from all around the world.

Question 5, eh?

thread is full of banter and not much about the actual interview. sorry if you've posted this before and i missed it!

thanks so much for that :LOL: so crappy that they didnt include all those bits, sigh.

makes sense now why your clip ends with you talking about yourself, as that wasn't very clear at the time :)

the socks was genius!

What do you mean yo-yo action?

Patrick (the camera man) was really into these street yo-yo guys we saw in downtown San Fran that were doing all these crazy yo-yo tricks. You can actually see them during the city montage for like a second, but he actually filmed me trying out one of their tricks. He was all exicted about it but Trevor (the myspace guy) was like fuck that :LOL:

Patrick (the camera man) was really into these street yo-yo guys we saw in downtown San Fran that were doing all these crazy yo-yo tricks. You can actually see them during the city montage for like a second, but he actually filmed me trying out one of their tricks. He was all exicted about it but Trevor (the myspace guy) was like fuck that :LOL:

haha trevor no likey! :noey: he just walked away it was hilarious.

who the devil put the videos on youtube?!? i've seen my first hate comment aha, was left about me on lisa's. got to love the old interwebs.

@marena & lisa: WE NEED A PWOPER PLAN GUYS

Question 5, eh?

Haha, that's funny. I agree though that Matt probably wouldn't be teasing Dom if it was true, but it's interesting enough.

Oh bugger someone put the videos on YouTube. Not happy as I wanted to put it up on my channel, though I'd rather mine had just stayed on myspace without comments enabled :(

Link so we all can read the comments? ;)

Question 5, eh?

This is really cool too! :happy:

PS I forgot to say, thanks for the yo-yo explanation Matt.:)

Archived