YKYATMW you get pissed because JCPenney is out of women's skinny jeans in green. :shifty:

I looked online just for skinnies there and they're supposed to have them in yellow, pink, white, black etc. for juniors (not exactly neon as Dommeh wears but muse-y enough for me to make the reference)

I just got some red ones (along with a muse t-shirt :awesome: ) from there

YKYATMW you give advice on neon skinnies

and

YKYATMW your 3 year old little brother gets Hot Wheels toy racer cars for Christmas and you get all "squee!" because one of them is a green tank with a missile and the sticker on the side says UPRISING and it has an uprising fist on it :awesome:

1: when u fall asleep to exogenesis in order to rejuvinate ur body during sumemr vacation after a day of pure sweaty sports and summer things <3 :D

2: whenever u get to see someeone's songs on their ipod, first thing u do is look for muse; if there is nothing by muse, u get disappointed and give the ipod back, if there is muse you yell OMGSHHHHH YOU LISTEN TO MUSE TOOO?! :D

3: when u rant to ur music teacher about how amazing muse is, and make her listen to it during her lunch period :D

4: when u almost cried when ur mom said she's gonna get u a muse album for xmas

5:when u become so damn furious at a radio station because muse was 5th for their top 20 live bands AND FRIGGEN GREENDAY WAS 1ST! :@

- yeah. my friends think i need therapy .... :D

1: when u fall asleep to exogenesis in order to rejuvinate ur body during sumemr vacation after a day of pure sweaty sports and summer things <3 :D

2: whenever u get to see someeone's songs on their ipod, first thing u do is look for muse; if there is nothing by muse, u get disappointed and give the ipod back, if there is muse you yell OMGSHHHHH YOU LISTEN TO MUSE TOOO?! :D

3: when u rant to ur music teacher about how amazing muse is, and make her listen to it during her lunch period :D

5:when u become so damn furious at a radio station because muse was 5th for their top 20 live bands AND FRIGGEN GREENDAY WAS 1ST! :@

I feel you. Except I kind of like Green Day.

YKYATMW you know that your dad can actually choose the songs they play on the town's radio station!Now I can persuade him to play Muse,and I don't mean Starlight(which is the only muse song in a 89-thousand song gallery),I mean something like...CE and PiB;)

YKYATMW I saw a sort preview of Kasabian's gig in Dublin on TV last night,that they will show tonight and I'm quite expecting to see a Muse gig preview too.*cross fingers* I'd love to watch a Muse gig on New Year's day!

YKYATMW you know that your dad can actually choose the songs they play on the town's radio station!Now I can persuade him to play Muse,and I don't mean Starlight(which is the only muse song in a 89-thousand song gallery),I mean something like...CE and PiB;)

YKYATMW I saw a sort preview of Kasabian's gig in Dublin on TV last night,that they will show tonight and I'm quite expecting to see a Muse gig preview too.*cross fingers* I'd love to watch a Muse gig on New Year's day!

Lucky! The best I can get is Uprising, Starlight, Resistance, and UD on KROQ.

3: when u rant to ur music theacher about how amazing muse is, and make her listen to it during her lunch period :D

1. I like listening to Exogenesis whn I want to relax, especially the night before an exam.

2.I do that all of the time! :LOL:

5.Green Day deserves to be number one

YKYATMW...

1. You memorize all of the muse-ings you've had while on vacation so you can tell them to the board.

2. Your iPod is almost filled but you don't even consider taking away any of your 100 plus Muse songs, even if you have three versions of Muscle Museum (including the "Hey You Crazy Kids!" version)

3. The first thing you do when you come home is log on here.

4. You draw on a napkin at a restaurant and you add in the Muse logo and other related doodles to see if a Muser will notice.

Done them all, so far no musers :supersad: stupid Pennsylvanians with bad taste in music (Well at least here in Pittsburgh, if there are any other Pittsburgh Musers, hello! Whrere are you? I need reassurance I'm not stuck in a hell-hole of music!) And I've got 5 versions so far of MM (studio, acoustic, the different take one, live at Eurockennes 2000, and Hey You crazy kids, I'll probably get more because it's always been a favourite) My friend was listening to my mp3 and she's like "why do you have just one song on here!" I was like :rolleyes: 'That's just my multiple Muscle Museums, keep going eventually you should get to Nature_1 or New Born" depending on if the mp3 feels like screwing up the song order. Whatever, it's still muse <3 :LOL:

Done them all, so far no musers :supersad: stupid Pennsylvanians with bad taste in music (Well at least here in Pittsburgh, if there are any other Pittsburgh Musers, hello! Whrere are you? I need reassurance I'm not stuck in a hell-hole of music!) And I've got 5 versions so far of MM (studio, acoustic, the different take one, live at Eurockennes 2000, and Hey You crazy kids, I'll probably get more because it's always been a favourite) My friend was listening to my mp3 and she's like "why do you have just one song on here!" I was like :rolleyes: 'That's just my multiple Muscle Museums, keep going eventually you should get to Nature_1 or New Born" depending on if the mp3 feels like screwing up the song order. Whatever, it's still muse <3 :LOL:

1. I like listening to Exogenesis whn I want to relax, especially the night before an exam.

2.I do that all of the time! :LOL:

5.Green Day deserves to be number one

Muse: "YOU COULD'VE BEEN NUMBER ONE BUT YOU BLEW IT AWWWAAAYYY!!!" :LOL: I'm punny :p

Archived