Yep... it is

damn, that was embarrassing

Yeah, I used to think it was 'grey shoes,' but then I found out what it actually was, but grey shoes kinda stuck.... hehe...

Ah well... I also saw a leopard print belt that was the exact design of Dom's grammy jacket, so now apparently my friend is buying me one for my birthday :)

EDIT: Okay, I got no sleep last night because I saw a free MSO concert, then my two friends slept over and we got practically no sleep, so apart from the grey shoes thing, I actually saw a leopard print SCARF. But I was so obsessed with thinking that I'd wear it like a belt so I was like him, I typed that instead.

I am not going well today... lollipops are helping though :p *sigh* I apologise...

same here, it was my friend's birthday so me her and my other friend has a sleepover, went to the movies, and we didn't go to bed at all just stayed up all day. I think maybe one of them fell asleep around 6am for a bit but that's it.

I check OnDemand everyday for Muse, and just today I found Time Is Running Out. I watched it on a continuous loop (my parents were out) but around 2:00pm, my parents came home and said they found me, on the couch, barely mumbling the words to Muse half asleep, with the TV on to matt's beautiful voice. i heard my dad say, "she's obsessed with that man and his band, one day she's going to wake up and realize that they suck." and me, half asleep still mumbled "bob dylan sucks, dad" and he carried me to bed and he said "loooovvveee isss ouurrr ressiissstannnceee!!!" and right before i fell asleep i guess they heard me sing "they'll keep us apart and they won't stop----audihtuwin zzz zzzz"

ahhh....hmm. i slept an hour anyways! :LOL:

it was the greatest moment of my life.

same here, it was my friend's birthday so me her and my other friend has a sleepover, went to the movies, and we didn't go to bed at all just stayed up all day. I think maybe one of them fell asleep around 6am for a bit but that's it.

I check OnDemand everyday for Muse, and just today I found Time Is Running Out. I watched it on a continuous loop (my parents were out) but around 2:00pm, my parents came home and said they found me, on the couch, barely mumbling the words to Muse half asleep, with the TV on to matt's beautiful voice. i heard my dad say, "she's obsessed with that man and his band, one day she's going to wake up and realize that they suck." and me, half asleep still mumbled "bob dylan sucks, dad" and he carried me to bed and he said "loooovvveee isss ouurrr ressiissstannnceee!!!" and right before i fell asleep i guess they heard me sing "they'll keep us apart and they won't stop----audihtuwin zzz zzzz"

ahhh....hmm. i slept an hour anyways! :LOL:

it was the greatest moment of my life.

haha, this brightened up my Distance-Ed filled morning :)

I woke up to Glorious this morning... :D

I have a Muse collection on my iPod, and I have at least 20 videos of interviews etc. - my mission is to get every music video on there :)

haha, this brightened up my Distance-Ed filled morning :)

I woke up to Glorious this morning... :D

I have a Muse collection on my iPod, and I have at least 20 videos of interviews etc. - my mission is to get every music video on there :)

yay, Glorious! :D I have a Muse collection on my computer, but I haven't put many of the videos on my iPod because it takes a while to convert and i'm just lazy. :LOL: I have 4 or 5 music videos on my ipod....that's a good goal though! I think i'd rather have the interviews and matt's cute moments and whatnot on it rather than the music videos. because when i listen to the song, i imagine the music video. ......i need help. OOOOH, COFFEEZ

yay, Glorious! :D I have a Muse collection on my computer, but I haven't put many of the videos on my iPod because it takes a while to convert and i'm just lazy. :LOL: I have 4 or 5 music videos on my ipod....that's a good goal though! I think i'd rather have the interviews and matt's cute moments and whatnot on it rather than the music videos. because when i listen to the song, i imagine the music video. ......i need help. OOOOH, COFFEEZ

Hehe, Glorious <3

I have mostly interviews on mine, as well as a bucketload of songs from the concert I went to... Also, I accidentaly opened my Youtube folder in my favourites, and all of the tabs opened (I didn't mean to, honest!)... over 100 tabs came up, and I know for a fact that I only have about 6 favourites that aren't related to Muse :/

Coffee... hmm...

we need help.

Hehe, Glorious <3

I have mostly interviews on mine, as well as a bucketload of songs from the concert I went to... Also, I accidentaly opened my Youtube folder in my favourites, and all of the tabs opened (I didn't mean to, honest!)... over 100 tabs came up, and I know for a fact that I only have about 6 favourites that aren't related to Muse :/

Coffee... hmm...

we need help.

:LOL: same, i have only 6 or so that aren't related to muse. if that happened to me i'd watch them all :D

i do like coffee. it keeps me awake, and it tastes yummy, and it makes me think of matt, and then i wonder, does matt drink coffee? and then i go on a hunt for matt drinking coffee, and i'm still searching, and then my brother comes in, and i have muse blasting, am on the forums, drinking coffee, and he points to the poster near my bed that says "IM MATT BELLAMY AND I'M YOUR GOD" and my brother says "he looks like a bird. or a meerkat." and i giggle and giggle, and finally say "A sexy meerkat!" <<----YKYATMW you do that i guess? hmm trying to stay on topic.

i think that everyone on this beloved forum needs help. I was on the Dreams thread and a girl was talking about how she had a dream and matt was in purple, so we went on a hunt for matt wearing a plain purple shirt. someone said "matt's never worn it. you know what that means? MATT. DOESNT. LIKE. PURPLE. :eek:" and i was like ":LOL: THIS BOARD" but just today, months later, somebody posted a picture and below it they wrote "LOOK. PURPLE." and i almost peed my pants, i laughed so hard.

--When your having a sleepover with your friends and force them to watch Musey videos :)

:LOL: same, i have only 6 or so that aren't related to muse. if that happened to me i'd watch them all :D

i do like coffee. it keeps me awake, and it tastes yummy, and it makes me think of matt, and then i wonder, does matt drink coffee? and then i go on a hunt for matt drinking coffee, and i'm still searching, and then my brother comes in, and i have muse blasting, am on the forums, drinking coffee, and he points to the poster near my bed that says "IM MATT BELLAMY AND I'M YOUR GOD" and my brother says "he looks like a bird. or a meerkat." and i giggle and giggle, and finally say "A sexy meerkat!" <<----YKYATMW you do that i guess? hmm trying to stay on topic.

i think that everyone on this beloved forum needs help. I was on the Dreams thread and a girl was talking about how she had a dream and matt was in purple, so we went on a hunt for matt wearing a plain purple shirt. someone said "matt's never worn it. you know what that means? MATT. DOESNT. LIKE. PURPLE. :eek:" and i was like ":LOL: THIS BOARD" but just today, months later, somebody posted a picture and below it they wrote "LOOK. PURPLE." and i almost peed my pants, i laughed so hard.

--When your having a sleepover with your friends and force them to watch Musey videos :)

I did that and it resulted in my best friend becoming obsessed with them :) And that's how the user NewlyMused came into existence... because I got her into liking them with a combination of interviews and putting TIRO on repeat... :)

Love the poster, too... I'd kill for a Dom version of that :D

I did that and it resulted in my best friend becoming obsessed with them :) And that's how the user NewlyMused came into existence... because I got her into liking them with a combination of interviews and putting TIRO on repeat... :)

Love the poster, too... I'd kill for a Dom version of that :D

i have tried so hard to convert my best friends! it doesn't seem to work, even though one talks about matt like he's god, she doesn't actually mean it, she just does it to please me :D yes my poster is beautiful XD ooh, I have a ceiling Dom, they think he's creepy as hell :LOL: Whoa, I listened to TIRO on repeat today!

--Wait, no, my best friend is going through a Dom phase right now. She's always talking about "DOMMEH" and how "DOMMEH IS SO SEXY" and how he's the best drummer, omg spider dom! lol. that is my doing. :happy:

i have tried so hard to convert my best friends! it doesn't seem to work, even though one talks about matt like he's god, she doesn't actually mean it, she just does it to please me :D yes my poster is beautiful XD ooh, I have a ceiling Dom, they think he's creepy as hell :LOL: Whoa, I listened to TIRO on repeat today!

--Wait, no, my best friend is going through a Dom phase right now. She's always talking about "DOMMEH" and how "DOMMEH IS SO SEXY" and how he's the best drummer, omg spider dom! lol. that is my doing. :happy:

Well done :)

I'm always in a Dom phase... I think since the rugby season ended here and I was obsessed with one of them (teehee) I decided to get obsessed with Muse instead... and it worked :) :) :) :) the PDT thread is my life :D haha...

YKYATMW you clink your teeth to the drum beat of Starlight... and hum the lyrics at the same time... MULTITASKER!! :)

I'm always in a Dom phase... I think since the rugby season ended here and I was obsessed with one of them (teehee) I decided to get obsessed with Muse instead... and it worked :) :) :) :) the PDT thread is my life :D haha...

YKYATMW you clink your teeth to the drum beat of Starlight... and hum the lyrics at the same time... MULTITASKER!! :)

*is a secret PDT lurker* :ninja:

And I just tried that :LOL: I can actually sing it while clinking my teeth too! I feel so talented :LOL:

That would be, um, my dream :$:chuckle::LOL:

And as I posted there, that shirt was almost exactly, if not the same, shirt as in my dream... and I've never seen that picture before.

YKYATMW you seem to have "premonitions" about Muse's... wardrobe?:LOL:

You are the one. :LOL:

I definitely agree. You'd have to be completely talented to predict MUSE'S clothing.. hehe...

When the teacher writes coma in the board, and you go 'MUSE SONG!' (she was talking about a , coma hehe)

and then 2 minutes later I swear I heard someone playing New Born in the next room, but no one else heard it! Then I wrote both of these down so I could post them here... although they are kind of random musings... but oh well!

Yah.. oh, and I mosh-walked to the car today... COME ON WEMBLEY!! Yeah, I yelled that too... my Dad looked at me funny hehe :)

I am almost 16 and i play in the rain, though the one time it rains for the first time in Central AZ this year, I have to go out of town to where its not raining. Great.

When you wish it rains where i am to try that out :LOL:

:LOL:

:LOL:

that sucks though

i love the rain, so i take advantage of it when it's around :]

You refuse to delete any Muse photo's from your memory cards.

this:chuckle:

I'm almost 20 and I still play in the rain. :$

it's good to know i'm not alone though

:]

When you see this picture in the back of a magazine and you automatically think of Dom wearing this outfit, even though it's a woman. :LOL:

7d6f72ffcd0131a8_nc2.jpg

:chuckle:

i was looking at Dior Couture the other day and saw this

i3huyr.jpg

of course, i immediately thought of Dom :LOL:

Archived