we ended up getting #muse trending though :awesome::awesome::awesome:

When you can't wait for the Grammys to be on, so you watch it online

(i live in California, so it didn't come out till later.)

i'm actually watching it again right now, it's finally on :]

Last night, I went to a party (but I saw Muse's performance right before I left). I got home at about midnight and the first thing I asked my dad, who was almost asleep, was, "Did Muse win?!" He said yes, and I screamed "OH MY GOD YES!" My mom came running in, asking if everyone was okay. She thought someone had gotten hurt :LOL:

1. When you watch almost 2 hours of boring red carpet footage and when you catch about 10 seconds of Muse, you felt those 2 hours were worth it!

2. When you cross your fingers when Muse is getting nominated for Best Rock Album and celebrate like crazy when they do win.

3. When you tell your sister (who missed the Grammy's) that Muse won, and she congratulates YOU! :LOL:

4. When you blast Uprising on the way home from school to celebrate Muse winning (and yes, people stared!)

1. When you watch almost 2 hours of boring red carpet footage and when you catch about 10 seconds of Muse, you felt those 2 hours were worth it!

Yes! I did that too... I had to endure all of those other ugly people for probably less than 10 -seconds of red carpet 'lookie here we are cool!'-ness from people that can actually say that.

YKYATMW You force your parents to watch the Grammys, and think that that person with the leopard print dress would have been asked by Dom where she got it from ;)

Yes! I did that too... I had to endure all of those other ugly people for probably less than 10 -seconds of red carpet 'lookie here we are cool!'-ness from people that can actually say that.

YKYATMW You force your parents to watch the Grammys, and think that that person with the leopard print dress would have been asked by Dom where she got it from ;)

I noticed a lot of people wearing leopard print last night. Dom must have been having a field day! Maybe it'll be the new fashion trend of 2011! ;):LOL:

YKYATMW the moment the Grammy win is announced, your suitemate runs into your room to freak out with you and hug you, your phone starts going crazy with text messages and facebook notifications, and your mom calls you. :LOL:

Clearly the people in my life know me too well :chuckle:

:LOL: it was basically the same thing here. lots of tweets too :D

and then when I got to school today, everyone was saying (even my teachers) I SAW UR HUSBAND ON THE GRAMMYS and MUSE AT THE GRAMMYS, and DID U WATCH THE GRAMMYS CUZ UR HUSBAND WAS THERE? and i was just like :chuckle::yesey: i love you all :D

2. When you cross your fingers when Muse is getting nominated for Best Rock Album and celebrate like crazy when they do win.

3. When you tell your sister (who missed the Grammy's) that Muse won, and she congratulates YOU! :LOL:

4. When you blast Uprising on the way home from school to celebrate Muse winning (and yes, people stared!)

The same thing happened to me! I was watching with my mom and when Muse won, she said "I'm so happy for you!" :LOL:

I also wore my Muse sweatshirt today in celebration :happy:

1. When you watch almost 2 hours of boring red carpet footage and when you catch about 10 seconds of Muse, you felt those 2 hours were worth it!2. When you cross your fingers when Muse is getting nominated for Best Rock Album and celebrate like crazy when they do win.

:( I watched it for like 2 hours too but then i got up for just a few minutes and when i come back, i find out I JUST missed them :supersad: It was so sad :'( and i was really mad...I cant believe it! :( I have the worst luck :noey: but then when i saw them preforming Uprising, I totally forgot about it and just went crazy :D and when they won i was like "YESSSSSSSSSS! :awesome:"

my heart was beating really fast when they were about announcing who won...it took what seemed like FOREVER for them to finally say "The Resistance, Muse!"

And i couldnt sleep last night 'cause i kept thinking about how Muse are probably partying right now and I have to get up early for school :rolleyes: I was pretty jealous :rolleyes::chuckle:

I noticed a lot of people wearing leopard print last night. Dom must have been having a field day! Maybe it'll be the new fashion trend of 2011! ;):LOL:

I think it is a big thing now... I have to wonder if we should be thanking Dom for this hot trendy new look.

Ah... the Grammy's are great aren't they? :awesome:

I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THEY. WERE. THERE. AND. WON. AND. PERFORMED. AND I LOVE CAPS LOCK!! :$:LOL::D:awesome:

I wore my Muse shirt to celebrate, but sadly, no one but my friend Sloane, which I happen to talk a lot about on the Muse forum, celebrated quietly :(

Everybody else is like, "Did you see Justin Biebererrer?"

Or, "Usher was horrible!"

And even, "MUSE WAS AMAZINGGG." HAH. YEAH RIGHT, those freaks in my school would NEVER say that. They didn't say ONE thing about them :mad:

Oh well, at least I was SUPER-DUPER-HAPPY like a CeilingDom :LOL:

Ah... the Grammy's are great aren't they? :awesome:

I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THEY. WERE. THERE. AND. WON. AND. PERFORMED. AND I LOVE CAPS LOCK!! :$:LOL::D:awesome:

I wore my Muse shirt to celebrate, but sadly, no one but my friend Sloane, which I happen to talk a lot about on the Muse forum, celebrated quietly :(

Everybody else is like, "Did you see Justin Biebererrer?"

Or, "Usher was horrible!"

And even, "MUSE WAS AMAZINGGG." HAH. YEAH RIGHT, those freaks in my school would NEVER say that. They didn't say ONE thing about them :mad:

Oh well, at least I was SUPER-DUPER-HAPPY like a CeilingDom :LOL:

some people at my school mentioned something about Muse's preformance at the Grammys....but theyd just be like "oh Muse preformed at the Grammys last night!" and then I'd freak out and be like "OMG YES! AND THEY WERE FREAKING AMAZINGG! :awesome:" and then that would lead to them going like ":erm:..."

1.at my school we have "val-o-grams" and that's where you but chocolate roses and stuff from school, and during 7th period on valentines day they get sent to you.

My friends all sent me one, and in every one on the To: it said "Sofia Bellamy" and on the From: it said "Matt" or sometimes it would say "the sexiest man alive" or "your husband"

:LOL::awesome: my friends don't even really like Muse but I'm proud.:happy:

2. you freak out about the Grammys of course

3. you go crazy when you find out your english teacher went to a Muse concert. :awesome:

4. When people say "who's matt?" your best friend either says "her husband" or :eek: "YOU DONT KNOW WHO MATT IS?" :fear: HE'S ONLY THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE, HE IS GOD, LEAD SINGER OF MUSE? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? I SHUN YOU!"

and when she does that I just sit there going. :D:LOL::happy: that's my girl!

some people at my school mentioned something about Muse's preformance at the Grammys....but theyd just be like "oh Muse preformed at the Grammys last night!" and then I'd freak out and be like "OMG YES! AND THEY WERE FREAKING AMAZINGG! :awesome:" and then that would lead to them going like ":erm:..."

It's quite horrible at my school.. Really nobody likes them. At. All. :(

YKYATMW: You make a different version of the StateFarm jingle:

Like a good Muser

Zetas are there :LOL::)

1.at my school we have "val-o-grams" and that's where you but chocolate roses and stuff from school, and during 7th period on valentines day they get sent to you.

My friends all sent me one, and in every one on the To: it said "Sofia Bellamy" and on the From: it said "Matt" or sometimes it would say "the sexiest man alive" or "your husband"

:LOL::awesome: my friends don't even really like Muse but I'm proud.:happy:

2. you freak out about the Grammys of course

3. you go crazy when you find out your english teacher went to a Muse concert. :awesome:

4. When people say "who's matt?" your best friend either says "her husband" or :eek: "YOU DONT KNOW WHO MATT IS?" :fear: HE'S ONLY THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE, HE IS GOD, LEAD SINGER OF MUSE? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? I SHUN YOU!"

and when she does that I just sit there going. :D:LOL::happy: that's my girl!

1 and 4: you have awesome friends! Is there a trade off here? (you do the same thing for her equivalent 'god'?)

3: That is just awesome!

Archived