Oh man, you guys, I just might have to find that pic of myself dancing to the synth in Uprising... the whole WWEEEEEEEeeeeEEEEOOooOOEEEEEeeeeeOOEOEE bit :facepalm: Picture when Matt was miming New Born a while back....

:LOL: The things I embarrass myself doing for this band!! *shakes fist*

Everyone should just picspam themselves dancing to it :LOL:

YKYATMW you're watching this video

[YT]

[/YT]

and you burst into tears because you remember how awesome the gig you went to was and you just want to go see them again. And not the mention that WATU is so fucking intense. :awesome:

*is still on a Muse-hangover, 38 days later*

.....when you turn your once semi-wannabe-professional photography-twitter into the freakin #musers'r'us and unfollow and block everyone who's NOT a muser....or Muse themselves.... yup. :LOL: -yet all i would have to do, was to create a new account, and just give the new link to the musers..... proof i werent that professional to begin with! :facepalm:

screw that!!! i now have got my very own muser-chatroom! :LOL:

..........................................................wait........ :ninja:

:facepalm:

im tired these days,OK?!

YKYATMW you're watching this video

[YT]

[/YT]

and you burst into tears because you remember how awesome the gig you went to was and you just want to go see them again. And not the mention that WATU is so fucking intense. :awesome:

*is still on a Muse-hangover, 38 days later*

:LOL: YKYATMW if you ever like put lyrics on anything your friends immediately ask "Is that Muse?"

Archived