Me too! And then today I thought... why the hell do I not have Muse pants?

I need to make them before my next civies day at school. I am going to be decked head to toe in muse apparel. Should be fun

i have muse colored jeans... but muse pants with logos all over it would be so amazing.

YKYATMW when u get the Hullabaloo CD in the mail for easter :D you take a picture of it and send it to all of your muse loving friends, and that is sadly only one person :supersad:

exact same happened to me a few months ago :LOL:

YKYATMW at band practice today, you try to headbang (to christian rock too :LOL:) like chris while playing the bass, and you end up getting a bad headache an hour later :facepalm:. /ouch

i know i had a really good one thought of but i forgot :facepalm:

YKYATMW your mom catches you on facebook when you're supposed to be memorizing supreme court cases, she checks to see what you were actually doing on fb, and she sees 2 chat windows open, both incidentally talking about muse, a wall-to-wall chat about buying a hullabaloo CD, and when you try to prove that you were actually asking another person about schoolwork by bringing up a chat window you had minimized, this is what the chat window says:

7:59pmJustine <--(Me)

wesberry v. sanders was apportionment aswell?

whats the difference btween wesberry and reno?

8:00pmLyon

yeah

reno was racial gerrymandering

8:01pmJustine

gotcha

ok i think thats it

thanks sir

8:04pmLyon

no prob

btw im listening to resistance

i actually like it a lot better than supermassive black hole

rather

black holes and revelations

:facepalm: apparently he had typed that after i had minimized the window so i didn't know. :facepalm:

but my mom gave me a look like this: :stunned:... :indiff:... :noey:

YKYATMW...

*it's 7:15 am, you're watching the morning news while you're waiting to the school transport*

me: *watching the news*

the guy in the TV: *talking about Santiago marathon blah blah* *in the background sounds the intro of Resistance*

me: OMG :awesome: *runs to the kitchen to tell your mom about it*

me: *opens the door like a crazy*

mom: what happened?:chuckle:

me: eerr... nothing... *close the door, but...* nah, i was watching the news and suddenly it begins to sound a Muse song in the background :LOL:

mom: :LOL::facepalm:

me: well, at least i know they don't only put Starlight :LOL:

:LOL: I have an english project, and I am incorporating muse into it.

^^

:LOL: i'd make my presentation about Muse, but i'd feel too embarrased of doing my presentation about something that i'm addicted to :facepalm: so i'm making it about The Big Bang Theory :LOL:

When you're thinking about buying more than one copy of the Exogenesis vinyl if the local record store has copies in stock to sell to US Musers whose record stores did not stock it.

When you're excited a coworker is giving you a drumkit so you can play like Dom. :awesome:

Archived