I just thought I should express my new museaholic plan with you fellow addicts. Today I purchased some cheap white skinny jeans. I bought some of that printing paper you can iron on to clothes...

I am making Muse inspired pants. I will make sure to post the final product.

:D:D:D:D:D

:awesome: I do that with t-shirts

Me too! And then today I thought... why the hell do I not have Muse pants?

I need to make them before my next civies day at school. I am going to be decked head to toe in muse apparel. Should be fun

Civies day? Anyway what are you putting on them?

Civies day? Anyway what are you putting on them?

Well my school has uniforms so every once in a while we pay 2 dollars to get to dress casually (we call it civies) to raise money for a certain foundation. It's a good cause and I love the whole no uniform deal. :p Anyways, I am planning on putting all the albums, live performance pictures, photo shoots, and of course random funny pictures like dom's face on the snuggie.

It will rock

:D

Well my school has uniforms so every once in a while we pay 2 dollars to get to dress casually (we call it civies) to raise money for a certain foundation. It's a good cause and I love the whole no uniform deal. :p Anyways, I am planning on putting all the albums, live performance pictures, photo shoots, and of course random funny pictures like dom's face on the snuggie.

It will rock

:D

Busy pants! I was secretly hoping for crowd-surfing suit :LOL:

I plan to put the MUSE logo on my shorts that I wear pretty much every day

Busy pants! I was secretly hoping for crowd-surfing suit :LOL:

I plan to put the MUSE logo on my shorts that I wear pretty much every day

Hahahahah YES! Man, we have serious addiction issues. I better never try drugs because if I do I will be one of those people who are hooked. Then I will have to go on intervention and that just wouldn't be fun.

Blah

:LOL:

Hahahahah YES! Man, we have serious addiction issues. I better never try drugs because if I do I will be one of those people who are hooked. Then I will have to go on intervention and that just wouldn't be fun.

Blah

:LOL:

Drugs? Like Mushrooms?

I've read that theyre the least addictive, and least long term affective (with noe real side effects), in my psychology textbook. So I was relieved... :p

EDIT: not that I'll ever use them....

Drugs? Like Mushrooms?

I've read that theyre the least addictive, and least long term affective (with noe real side effects), in my psychology textbook. So I was relieved... :p

EDIT: not that I'll ever use them....

Any type of drug. Here is a little story: When I was younger I lived in Great Britain for a year. They had these sweets called "buttons", and oh boy did I ever love them. I use to get up in the middle of the night to sneak some under my bed for the next day. It was child addiction at it's finest. I am scared it will happen again, because whenever I am at the British Butcher (Since I live in Canada now :(), I can't buy them because I know I will not stop.

heh.... heh...

I am odd I know.

Any type of drug. Here is a little story: When I was younger I lived in Great Britain for a year. They had these sweets called "buttons", and oh boy did I ever love them. I use to get up in the middle of the night to sneak some under my bed for the next day. It was child addiction at it's finest. I am scared it will happen again, because whenever I am at the British Butcher (Since I live in Canada now :(), I can't buy them because I know I will not stop.

heh.... heh...

I am odd I know.

I love how you say "and oh boy did I ever love them" fine story telling techniques. Addictive personality eh? Been reading about them in ma book too.

Archived