YKYATMW when ur up till 3am:eek: w/ ur friend (kirby) and ur talking to ur british friend, and u ask him what his fav muse song is and he says "plug in baby" and ur shocked :dance:not only by the song but the way he said it!!! (that may have had nothing to deal with muse but i thought it was funny :D) :musesign:

British people talking British :awesome:

You know you're addicted to Muse when you have a dentist appointment today, and the only thing keeping you sane is the fact that you can listen to your ipod and have Muse there in spirit by your side.

Wish me luck!!! Gah, I hate dentists and have to get surgery done on a tooth today. I am seriously hoping they drug me for their sake.

You know you're addicted to Muse when you have a dentist appointment today, and the only thing keeping you sane is the fact that you can listen to your ipod and have Muse there in spirit by your side.

Wish me luck!!! Gah, I hate dentists and have to get surgery done on a tooth today. I am seriously hoping they drug me for their sake.

That's funny, I had one too. I hate them! So, yeah I had my iPod fully loaded with Muse too :D. And good luck.

YKYATMW you try to get your cats to like them. I don't think it's working :facepalm:

When for your good grades, your mom buys you the Absolution Tour DVD, a Muse poster, and Out of This World: The Story of Muse.

:stunned:

I just watched the Absolution Tour DVD yesterday, SO BEAUTIFUL :supersad:

*it most likely won't work on your DVD player though. It's Region 2 PAL. It'll work on a laptop though*

YKYATMW: When you listen to Muse...you forget important things you are or are supposed to be thinking about or things you bring with you to places - True story happened to me yesterday (I remembered my MP3 player [which was playing Muse...of course], a magazine I had with me, and my drink) when I forgot my purse (which contained my wallet) at a Taco Bell.

YKYATMW... you want to buy a projector (beamer, whatever) again, just because the Muse DVD's looked so much better on a big wall. That's just the most important reason.

YKYATW you get to watch HAARP on a giant projector screen, and whenever there are shots taken from behind/within the crowd, you and your friends put up you hands so that the silhouettes blend right in with the hands of the real crowd (punching the air in time to KoC too). :D it was amazing. We also sat pretty close the screen on the floor so we were looking up at the stage :D

also, YKYATM when you buy matt's flag shirt, and makes you way too happy to own it :dance:

Archived