I don't get it.

Of all the soundchecks I've ever seen, I've never heard a single one go through the mains :eek:

Oh, no shit :LOL:

*smacks head* "shoulda had a V8"

:chuckle:

Wear that condom Dom :awesome:

Hopefully he got laid last night, that means no Feeling Good! :awesome:

That's if they're on time. So it's more like 30 min.

Muse, late? :eek:?!

Hey, a question for anyone who knows, this is something I've always wanted to know... How do Muse get into the towers before the gig starts? I can't really see them waiting in there for an hour while everyone comes in :LOL:

Somehow (underneath the stage) they get in and I think get lifted up. When I was at barrier on Chicago, I could swear I saw the kaoss pad rising in the tower.

Somehow (underneath the stage) they get in and I think get lifted up. When I was at barrier on Chicago, I could swear I saw the kaoss pad rising in the tower.

I guessed it would be something like that, because the people behind the stage would see them if they lifted the curtains to go in that side :p

Hey, a question for anyone who knows, this is something I've always wanted to know... How do Muse get into the towers before the gig starts? I can't really see them waiting in there for an hour while everyone comes in :LOL:

You know that magazine about stage setups and such and they did that whole article on Muse? I didnt read it but I bet it has that information

:shifty: now I'm curious

But my guess is there is some sort of "stairs" or ladder things, or, because Matt doesn't seem to have much arm muscles probably that mechanical thingie from the Haarp backstage video

I remember in my seating at Seattle I could see how Muse got into the towers. They come up from this underground spot and then through this weird curtained tunnel they get into the towers from behind.

Idk how to describe it better, lol.

Hmm, I see... Odd entry is odd :LOL: they could just walk on stage and run under the curtain :chuckle:

When I saw them in March I saw Chris on the platform while it was rising when the show started, so they must be under the stage and they wait on the platform.

The only thing is that under the stage, there isn't a hell of a lot of room for tall Chris, and then the hydraulics and screens can only shrink so far...

Archived