That's what you say now, but I don't believe you. I saw the pictures....

Guys, they were all dressed in outfits similar to Dommy GaGa, complete with tights and green undies on the outside. And they chased him around the hotel. Plus, they asked him where Matt was because he was the one they were really interested in meeting. Poor Dom had to call security!

:p

:LOL:

Shit, you got us! :facepalm:

Funny thing was he was watching us when we were leaving the bar/walking past the lobby before we said hi. So who's the stalker now? :shifty:

I wouldn't be shocked... I swear Matt's been stalking me for at least a year, but no one ever believes me :(

EDIT: forgot what thread I was in :$ Sorry for OTness....

To be on topic - any word on what Matt was wearing tonight :eyebrows:

I wouldn't be shocked... I swear Matt's been stalking me for at least a year, but no one ever believes me :(

EDIT: forgot what thread I was in :$ Sorry for OTness....

To be on topic - any word on what Matt was wearing tonight :eyebrows:

No no pictures yet but I am sure there will be some on the festival website by the morning along with a couple of gig reviews.

Does he dress up as a rubber duck and just stare at you when you're having a bath? :(

he communicates with me through all sorts of media :( Not even the tinfoil helps!

I tried for the longest time to make him go away but then I realized...

I kinda like it :eyebrows:

:$

EDIT:

btw there are pics up in a gallary on the festival website: http://www.sziget.hu/dws.php?ParentId=129501&pageid=2101&mgallery_gid=130356&baseAction=Item

(see if this works)

9266919.jpg

9266921.jpg

:D

Dom's wearing his wetsuit again. :chuckle:

yup... and Matt's got the butterfly shirt with the holes in it and the crushed tinfoil pants (as opposed to the flat tinfoil :p) There are a couple of closeup Matt pics but no close up of Chris :(

That yellow glow in the Dom pic confused me for a min when I first saw the pic, I was like "what does he have on his ears? :wtf:" :LOL:

Yeah they're not the best photos ever posted of them (I'm not sure what's going on with Matt's hair! :chuckle:) but thanks anyway! They certainly don't look like they're chilled and not putting in every ounce of energy into the performance anyway.

He looks a bit like a wet dog :chuckle:

The two stage pics are pretty nice, I really do like the festival setup, it's too bad they only have a couple more shows where they'll be using it. I think at one of them Dom needs to wear a bee costume :chuckle:

Because I don't fucking care about what other people thought, it doesn't change my opinion.

I'd like better songs too, but as long as a majority of the peole going to gigs are happy nothign will change really. Hardcore Musers make up a small percentage of the people at gigs.

I'd like better songs too, but as long as a majority of the peole going to gigs are happy nothign will change really. Hardcore Musers make up a small percentage of the people at gigs.

So? we are still allowed to state our opinions. I'm not going to be quiet just because others disagree with me.

Nothing is certainly gonna change if we stop complaining.

So? we are still allowed to state our opinions. I'm not going to be quiet just because others disagree with me.

Nothing is certainly gonna change if we stop complaining.

YOu are intitled to your opinion. I agree that there should be set change myself, btu I'm not holding my breathe at the moment.

I agree, btu we need more support from the masses of less hardcore fans to make it change.

Archived