I blame Laure and her gang. They must have said something to Dom yesterday :phu:

It's only cause he knew we weren't there ;) ;)

EDIT: Wait, does that mean I'm a part of Laure's GANG? :eek: Awesome. Always wanted to be in a gang!! Sweet! :cool:

That actually made me giggle. Matt is so lazy he doesn't bother to change. Maybe he just stays in the same position being fed grapes only moving to be on the stage, doing of course the bare minimum, and then back to his sunbed next to the swimming pool until being transported, on a stretcher, by his minions to the next gig.:awesome:

I was taking the piss.

Jesus Christ, lighten up would you?

They met Dom yesterday? :erm:

Yup.

:awesome:

They met Dom yesterday? :erm:

They did. Why the :erm: face.

It's only cause he knew we weren't there ;) ;)

EDIT: Wait, does that mean I'm a part of Laure's GANG? :eek: Awesome. Always wanted to be in a gang!! Sweet! :cool:

I'm guessing Matt was jealous because he missed out :yesey:

Now we just have to find a name for this gang :awesome:

I have a gang :eek:

:cool:

I couldn't remember the names of some of the people that were with you :$

Triple B!!!!!!!111111 :D

It was Ali, Sharon, Laure and I :cool: birthday alcohol can lead you to strange places.

:LOL:

I think we have a name...

Triple B!

Hell to the yeah!!

I'll be positive and say that I have mixed feelings from tonight. What they played was great (but you kinda expect that..), and, knowing Muse, I didn't have very high expectations for the setlist. And I had the feeling we won't hear anything from the top 5 voted songs (although with CE and Bliss, it wasn't that far off). BUT, that we don't even get MK Ultra, US, Exo or even Feeling Good!!!! That's a bit too much.

Despite I tried not to let this ruin my mood, I had a great time, Resistance was surprisingly good for me, SS, PIB, KoC of course kicked ass, met many fun people, so I'm trying to forget about the disappointing parts. :) And they have the chance to turn this all good for me in Krakow. :D

I'll admit... I sometimes stick up for Muse when everyone complains about their setlist because I sometimes think that people can be harsh when the setlist isn't at all that bad! But this! This... is ridiculous! 13 songs? I can now say I have officially gave up on Muse live! They are lazy and do not care about their fans! I hope they realise what they have done and change their ways or a lot of fans will start to turn their heads and find another band!

I'll be positive and say that I have mixed feelings from tonight. What they played was great (but you kinda expect that..), and, knowing Muse, I didn't have very high expectations for the setlist. And I had the feeling we won't hear anything from the top 5 voted songs (although with CE and Bliss, it wasn't that far off). BUT, that we don't even get MK Ultra, US, Exo or even Feeling Good!!!! That's a bit too much.

Despite I tried not to let this ruin my mood, I had a great time, Resistance was surprisingly good for me, SS, PIB, KoC of course kicked ass, met many fun people, so I'm trying to forget about the disappointing parts. :) And they have the chance to turn this all good for me in Krakow. :D

Dude, did you at least go see Kasabian? :D

I was taking the piss.Jesus Christ, lighten up would you?

So was I! I reckon you must have realised that. Why the aggression?! :stunned:

I was just wondering what it was about. What's the background? I'm interested. :)

Sure. :D I'm not a huge fan of them but they were great. :D Billy Talent were also good so there was no problem about warming up for Muse. :)

Emph. I'll let you off ;) Dunno how many songs they played here but they played more songs than Muse at Sziget when they were "supporting" Muse at Oxegen lol

Oh okay. Bit of luck that.:) Did anything get said?

It was mostly a discussion about what the hell was he doing there and wtf was he wearing at Oxegen and why.

Only 13 songs?? :eek: Festival or not, that seems very few. I mean, people probably had a great time but is disappointing, imo...

I'm quite scared to go see them in Santiago later this month. I missed an amazing concert here in November (and a quite good performance at RIR festival in May) and now I'm travelling 290 miles to finally see them on TR tour... My two previous MUSE concerts (2002 & 2008) were orgasmic!! If they play only 13 songs, I'm gonna be pissed...

Fans do alot to see them. I know that is a festival and normally the setlist is shorter but they can do alot better than 13 songs...

Archived