I say Triple_C does it. :chuckle:

bahahha yes. she best not forget toronto Canada...or other Canada placeS :p

oh and has to include the official C tour set list!

OMFG. Triple C reminded me of the CCC which I was involved in! :awesome:

Cockminster Cryptologists Cruisliner!!

4 C'S!!!

Do I get points?

only 3.

ah but she only highlighted 3...so she looses 1 point. :(

bahahahah contreal.... do't worry. any city in Canada is safe. thanks to us living in the Big "c" Canada....

Look closely, she highlighted them all. Clever Raining_Muses is clever. :shifty:

Guyz, we gotta make this legit. Like dates and EVERYTHING that would actually make sense, haha.

So, of course, the dates will start in California.

Maybe start 2 weeks after Wembley or so...

9/25 - LA, California

9/26 - San Diego, California

9/29 - Salt Lake City, Utah

10/1 - Colorado Springs, Colorado

10/2 - Denver, Colorado

10/4 - Lincoln, Nebraska

10/5 - Kansas City, Missouri

10/7 - Oklahoma City, OK

10/9 - Austin, TX at ACL

10/10 - Corpus Christi, TX

10/12 - Jackson, Mississippi

tbc... man, finding big enough towns will Cs in them somewhere is hard. :p

Talked to Tom Kirk after the Vegas gig, gave him a lei and some stuff for the band, mentioned I was from Hawaii, and he said they were going there "soon." Seeing as there isn't really any vacation time on their schedule, I hope he was talking about a gig in the fall...

Talked to Tom Kirk after the Vegas gig, gave him a lei and some stuff for the band, mentioned I was from Hawaii, and he said they were going there "soon." Seeing as there isn't really any vacation time on their schedule, I hope he was talking about a gig in the fall...

Ooooo a Hawaii gig would be awesome! And you got to talk to Kirky, that is so cool. :awesome:

*internet high five's back*

Oh yes. I am just ninja over here.

(You can see how desperately I want another Boston gig. :LOL: )

I do too :supersad: I need an excuse to go back, and actually meet some of the Boston Musers this time! I love it there!

That's awesome!! Maybe they could hit there en route to NZ/Australia? Blaisdell maybe?

omg, how awesome that would be. Fans in Hawaii are so cut off from everyone unless they can afford to fly. I lived there for 4 years and was sooo sad I couldn't see Muse til we moved back to the mainland. I hope this happens. :D

That's awesome!! Maybe they could hit there en route to NZ/Australia? Blaisdell maybe?

Yeah, would they do Blaisdell? Are Muse played on any stations there now?

Guyz, we gotta make this legit. Like dates and EVERYTHING that would actually make sense, haha.

So, of course, the dates will start in California.

Maybe start 2 weeks after Wembley or so...

9/25 - LA, California

9/26 - San Diego, California

9/29 - Salt Lake City, Utah

10/1 - Colorado Springs, Colorado

10/2 - Denver, Colorado

10/4 - Lincoln, Nebraska

10/5 - Kansas City, Missouri

10/7 - Oklahoma City, OK

10/9 - Austin, TX at ACL

10/10 - Corpus Christi, TX

10/12 - Jackson, Mississippi

tbc... man, finding big enough towns will Cs in them somewhere is hard. :p

Jacksonville,FL can fit in there somewhere. :D They played here before back in 2005.

:awesome:

i heard about this :shifty: i would be so tempted to go to that :shifty:

Ooooo a Hawaii gig would be awesome! And you got to talk to Kirky, that is so cool. :awesome:

Yeah it would! And Kirky is awesome. He let us eat some raspberries out of this bowl he was holding! :LOL: He also agreed when our group told him how shit this tour's setlist was! I believe he said something like, "I miss the old songs, too."

Yeah, that makes the most sense! And yeah, probably Blaisdell - it's about the size of the one in Denver they were supposed to play in before they cancelled that date.

omg, how awesome that would be. Fans in Hawaii are so cut off from everyone unless they can afford to fly. I lived there for 4 years and was sooo sad I couldn't see Muse til we moved back to the mainland. I hope this happens. :D

Yeah, would they do Blaisdell? Are Muse played on any stations there now?

Yeah, I have lots of friends who love Muse but just can't afford or make time to fly out to see them, so I hope this is something that's really gonna happen, too! And seeing them at home would be something special. Kirky wouldn't be pulling my leg, right? ...

Blaisdell's the only venue I can see them playing in at this point (capacity ~8,000), unless they do a smaller gig at Pipeline (~2,000). Don't think they're at the point in HI where they'd play Aloha Stadium (~50,000), where U2 closed out their world tour back in 2006.

Not sure, I don't listen to the radio. :LOL: "Uprising" is on their playlist.

i heard about this :shifty: i would be so tempted to go to that :shifty:

Yeah Olly and some of the others in Phoenix and Vegas were saying they'd want to go, too! I smell a meetup. :awesome:

Yeah Olly and some of the others in Phoenix and Vegas were saying they'd want to go, too! I smell a meetup. :awesome:

I'd love to go. Gotta save up money over the summer. That is more of a possibility for me than trying to make it to Wembley sadly.

Archived