That's the line up for 2009. They won't have this year's lineup until around the end of the month.

Thanks! I didn't know that...I just skimmed the site quickly before bed last night.

I've mentioned ACL like 4 times. :LOL: Oh well.

Sorry haven't seen your posts. Hard to keep up with the the pages and pages of each thread sometimes.:$

They released the Lolla lineup and alas, no Muse. :supersad: Hopefully they come back to the area again. I wish they would announce some freakin' dates already so I can start planning.

preach!!

I really hope dates aren't last minute, I have to make sue I have money in my account for tickets.

You guys think theres any chance they play Voodoo fest in New Orleans? My uncle goes to it every year, and he mentioned something about me coming along this year. They havent played any dates in Louisiana I don't think.

If they played that and ACL, and I got to go to both, I would be the happiest guy ever :D four times in a little over a year

Probably not a realistic possibility though

We have some useful new info courtesy of the bad fortunes of the folks in Colorado...

Long story short, the CO Show tonight has been postponed due to bad weather (trucks are apparently stuck in a snowstorm somewhere between Salt Lake City and Denver). The new date for the show is Oct 2.

So now we know they'll certainly be somewhere in the vacinity of the west on that date!

Bad news for me expecting a livingroom gig on my birthday, though :supersad:

;)

We have some useful new info courtesy of the bad fortunes of the folks in Colorado...

Long story short, the CO Show tonight has been postponed due to bad weather (trucks are apparently stuck in a snowstorm somewhere between Salt Lake City and Denver). The new date for the show is Oct 2.

So now we know they'll certainly be somewhere in the vacinity of the west on that date!

Bad news for me expecting a livingroom gig on my birthday, though :supersad:

;)

That is useful information, although I can't really be happy about it, I feel too bad for the guys in Denver :supersad:

Sucks to be a CO Muser right now but at least we know for sure they're coming back to the US in Autumn. Maybe they'll give CO a few b-sides in Oct to make up for the delay :p

That is useful information, although I can't really be happy about it, I feel too bad for the guys in Denver :supersad:

Sorry for the people in Denver :( They really should do something for them

But yay for them being back at that time

Sucks to be a CO Muser right now but at least we know for sure they're coming back to the US in Autumn. Maybe they'll give CO a few b-sides in Oct to make up for the delay :p

they should do something for them, especially with some of the comments people are making about the new venue - I didn't realize they were moving it! :noey: I wonder how that works out with seated tickets - GA floor is easy enough, but how do you figure out what seats are equivalent when you change to a bigger venue....

Well, if theres any upside to the bad news, we do get some more info.

Obviously they are for sure back in the US in October. But also, maybe im wrong, but they had a date and venue (specially for a different venue) ready really fast considering they just found out today they won't be able to go to the show.

I would assume this means that they already had the date planned for the second leg of the tour, which means they are playing at some cities they have already played at and not just hitting places they hadn't played before. I know a lot of us assumed this but now you know.

Also, this means they will probably be in the US on October 8-10th, which raises chances of ACL even more.

they should do something for them, especially with some of the comments people are making about the new venue - I didn't realize they were moving it! :noey: I wonder how that works out with seated tickets - GA floor is easy enough, but how do you figure out what seats are equivalent when you change to a bigger venue....

Oh wow it's gonna be in a diff venue? I wonder how much bigger in comparison to the one they were supposed to play in now.

Oh wow it's gonna be in a diff venue? I wonder how much bigger in comparison to the one they were supposed to play in now.

If Wikipedia is to be believed, the one they were playing at is about 6,500 max, and the one they are going to play at is 20,000+

So its much bigger

Well, if theres any upside to the bad news, we do get some more info.

Obviously they are for sure back in the US in October. But also, maybe im wrong, but they had a date and venue (specially for a different venue) ready really fast considering they just found out today they won't be able to go to the show.

I would assume this means that they already had the date planned for the second leg of the tour, which means they are playing at some cities they have already played at and not just hitting places they hadn't played before. I know a lot of us assumed this but now you know.

Also, this means they will probably be in the US on October 8-10th, which raises chances of ACL even more.

I'm not sure that it necessarily means that they had the venue ready, it could just be that they worked with the promoter today to get something so they didn't just have to cancel it (seeing as how this is special circumstances) and there was a spot available in both schedules...

But I dunno....

I'm not sure that it necessarily means that they had the venue ready, it could just be that they worked with the promoter today to get something so they didn't just have to cancel it (seeing as how this is special circumstances) and there was a spot available in both schedules...

But I dunno....

You may be right, I'm just speculating. Though it just seems like to me its awful soon to have a date and venue ready and everything, I'd figure they would just say "Will be rescheduled for a later date"

You may be right, I'm just speculating. Though it just seems like to me its awful soon to have a date and venue ready and everything, I'd figure they would just say "Will be rescheduled for a later date"

Yeah, that's true... and considering the fact that the venue they were supposed to be in tonight was the smallest one on the tour, maybe they wanted the pepsi center originally but couldn't get it, so they were going to come back in the fall :shifty:

If Wikipedia is to be believed, the one they were playing at is about 6,500 max, and the one they are going to play at is 20,000+

So its much bigger

Wow that's crazy small considering the venues they've been playing so far have been in the 16,000-20,000 range. I'm kind of tempted to try to go to that CO show in Oct, I know people in CO and Muse just tweeted that they'll "make up for it"...hmm.

Wow that's crazy small considering the venues they've been playing so far have been in the 16,000-20,000 range. I'm kind of tempted to try to go to that CO show in Oct, I know people in CO and Muse just tweeted that they'll "make up for it"...hmm.

I was actually thinking of that too :$ I don't know anyone in CO but I was there recently and so I have an idea of the denver area and how much it costs to get there :shifty:

Not to take attention away from the CO stuff going on (still feel awful for you lot :( ) I realized this about the date, since it's technically the first fall date we know- some were thinking that they wouldn't hit the same places twice that they already went to in the spring, but since they're going back to Denver (a different venue, but still) there could be potential that they go back to other places too. :yesey: Maybe?

You know I had the same exact idea: when I read the "make up for it part" I thought "They are going to play some rarities there, might be worth trying to go"

Archived