n00b question about HAARP...

rawrsomesauce

Weird. Maybe I've got a special edition but it doesn't say that on the cover. Bought from HMV.

I got mine from HMV and it doesn't have the footage on it. :(

Referring to musewiki http://www.musewiki.org/H.A.A.R.P._%28live%29#DVD It looks like it the usual case of Muse making it fecking impossible to buy all the footage in one place. :rolleyes: I would love it if one day they just released a super massive box set with the footage from every single, every b-side, every cover, every song etc so I never have to buy another bloody 'limited edition' from amazon ever again. :LOL:

I got mine from HMV and it doesn't have the footage on it. :(

Referring to musewiki http://www.musewiki.org/H.A.A.R.P._%28live%29#DVD It looks like it the usual case of Muse making it fecking impossible to buy all the footage in one place. :rolleyes: I would love it if one day they just released a super massive box set with the footage from every single, every b-side, every cover, every song etc so I never have to buy another bloody 'limited edition' from amazon ever again. :LOL:

+1 :yesey:

Would cost a FORTUNE and a half, though. I'm just trying to find certain singles for a relatively affordable price :facepalm:

I have the Nothing Special Plastic-Case US edition, I popped into my laptop, and got the usual options. I've done 'Play All' multiple times before and only got the gallery :erm:

Mine looks nothing like this. It's in a plain plastic case. No postcards. But it does have behind the scenes. <puzzled>

Really? Oh that's odd then! As you can see from the play.com description that's the one which is supposed to have the backstage footage!

So you've got the set construction and them coming through the tunnel on the trolley on your dvd?

Archived