n00b question about HAARP...

rawrsomesauce

Really? Oh that's odd then! As you can see from the play.com description that's the one which is supposed to have the backstage footage!

So you've got the set construction and them coming through the tunnel on the trolley on your dvd?

Yup, all the before-gig nerves, Matt saying he needs the toilet, and after the gig saying it was a beautiful crowd etc.

Aw, poo. I got all excited when I read about clicking on the green skinnies. I tried that - they were clickable and everything, but it just took me back to a menu about the gallery and using the <> keys to scroll through the pics, or something like that. :indiff:

mine doesnt have the behind the scenes footage...though i have seen it cos i found it on you tube :)

omg i have to go find it on youtube right now!

i cant believe that i have been a fan of Muse since HAARP came out and i didnt even know there was behind the scenes! but its because my dvd doesnt have it :(

It's only the special edition which has the extras. Looks like this..

2345564418_67944fd2ec.jpg

You can buy it here..

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/5180959/H-A-A-R-P-Live-At-Wembley-2007/Product.html

:eek: i want it! i mean...i need to get it!!

i have Absolution CD+DVD and BHAR CD+DVD so the HAARP box set is essential :awesome::LOL:

do they even sell it anymore? what if they've stopped making them

I think I might have to buy one just for the box :LOL:

The same, the box is very beautiful, i have the same at home. The only extras are the construction of the stadium and gallery (with Sing for absolution live). I was very disappointed with the extras, no songs somewhere hidden. Where are Citizen Erased, City of Delusion, Forced In, Man of Mystery, Sunburn, Bliss and SFA ? :'(

The same, the box is very beautiful, i have the same at home. The only extras are the construction of the stadium and gallery (with Sing for absolution live). I was very disappointed with the extras, no songs somewhere hidden. Where are Citizen Erased, City of Delusion, Forced In, Man of Mystery, Sunburn, Bliss and SFA ? :'(

I have those extras on my non-special-edition DVD. So it would be just the box and postcards I'd be buying it for.:LOL:

• 2 months later...

Sorry for bumping an old thread but I didn't want to open a thread for my question. *uhoh*

I've never understood what Matt is saying after "Time is running out". :(

Can anyone tell me what it is please?

(My copy doesn't have the behind the scenes video either btw :mad:)

Sorry for bumping an old thread but I didn't want to open a thread for my question. *uhoh*

I haven't watched or listened to HAARP in a looooong time but could this be where he says 'That's the biggest mosh pit I've ever seen......and I've seen a few'??

"That was the biggest mosh pit I've ever seen!"

I haven't watched or listened to HAARP in a looooong time but could this be where he says 'That's the biggest mosh pit I've ever seen......and I've seen a few'??
"That was the biggest mosh pit I've ever seen!"
Thank you both! :happy:

Now that I know what it is I can hear it, but I was wondering about this for a loooooong time... :$

:eek:

I just thought he said "That's the best audience I've seen... and I've seen a few" in his weird accent or something :LOL:

Archived