I think there are some seats too. But I'm not sure if they are for sale separately or if they are first come first serve basis.

okey, thanks :)

but what do you mean with for sale separately or first come first serve basis? :O

What do you mean by that? :erm:

I mean that they might be unreserved seats and anyone with a ticket can go to seating as long as there is room.

But this is just speculating, I don't know anything for sure! I don't even know for sure if the seats are available at this gig or if it's just standing!

I mean that they might be unreserved seats and anyone with a ticket can go to seating as long as there is room.

But this is just speculating, I don't know anything for sure! I don't even know for sure if the seats are available at this gig or if it's just standing!

Oh, okay, I get it. :)

No, I know. I shall not trust you. :shifty::chuckle:

From Seetickets FAQ:

"I live outside the UK. Will you mail my tickets to me?

It is not always possible to post tickets overseas. You will need to collect them at the venue, if:

- the tickets would normally be despatched by secure mail (£4.80 transaction fee), or

- the event is less than 20 days away.

In these circumstances, or if you have requested to collect your tickets from the venue, they are available for collection one hour prior to the start of the performance. Please take the card you booked with, and quote your reference number when you collect your tickets."

still sounds weird.. i'm thinking you can collect your ticket all day until 1 hour before the gig.. can't hurt to go there early and check?

i'm thinking that too since those "seats" at Zinken aren't really seats..

still sounds weird.. i'm thinking you can collect your ticket all day until 1 hour before the gig.. can't hurt to go there early and check?

Yeah, well I'm trying to sort out the delivery address thing but if it fails I'll just ask them about the ticket collecting :happy: it really sounds weird but that's what people have been telling and I've heard it's happened also before with Seetickets, that the box offce has opened really late, way after the doors have opened.

Yeah, well I'm trying to sort out the delivery address thing but if it fails I'll just ask them about the ticket collecting :happy: it really sounds weird but that's what people have been telling and I've heard it's happened also before with Seetickets, that the box offce has opened really late, way after the doors have opened.

that's seriously fucked up! so like 40 000 people have to line up and get their tickets in one hour (which they will not) or they're probably gonna miss most of the gig? :S

i'm hoping that address thing works out for you!

tänkte men ska jobba och grejer blir nog hultan:) make the girl dance och fenech-soler kmr bli grymt! och yuksek:D

TACK! En till hultan-sak som gillar fenech soler.. mm.. like!!

:D

Så, nu ska man skrapa ihop 525 kr. Har inte lyckats övertala vännerna än, de tycker wembley räcker (inget räcker när det kmr till muse enligt moi.. :p ) .. nån som kan tänka sig låta mig joina och flippa loss längst fram om jag får komma ensam? Camping på sköna zinken innan? Efterfest i min lägenhet efter? ;D hahah

This whole seetickets thing is bugging me too. I'm planning on cueing all day, and it doesn't feel to good having to run away to get the tix one hour prior to the gig.. Luckily, you don't get that shit with Sweden shows ;)

Så, nu ska man skrapa ihop 525 kr. Har inte lyckats övertala vännerna än, de tycker wembley räcker (inget räcker när det kmr till muse enligt moi.. :p ) .. nån som kan tänka sig låta mig joina och flippa loss längst fram om jag får komma ensam? Camping på sköna zinken innan? Efterfest i min lägenhet efter? ;D hahah

haha det är klart man går både på wembley och här i sthlm :p visst det är bara att joina ;) jag kommer nog gå själv också

Wembley and Finland SHOULD be enough for me too but I just can't resist this, Sweden is just a stone throw away from Finland :awesome:

After party :awesome: If I'm coming by plane I will have a few hours after the gig to spend somewhere as my flight departs at about 6 in the morning :happy:

haha det är klart man går både på wembley och här i sthlm :p visst det är bara att joina ;) jag kommer nog gå själv också

I'm coming alone too at the moment (I might have a couple of Finnish muser friends coming with me but they are not yet sure) and I don't know anyone at the gig :LOL:

Do you think it will sell out quickly? Getting tickets during the pre-sale shouldn't be a lot of trouble, right? Gosh, I'm getting nervous.

I doubt it will...But hopefully we'll sell this place out:LOL:

I'm not even 100% sure if I will be attending it:facepalm::LOL:

Archived