but this is way, waaaaaaaaaaay into the future... do you not age? :confused:

you see. Me and vader used this time machine and now we're stuck her because someone just had to install cabel! Not pointing any fingers.

vader

you see. Me and vader used this time machine and now we're stuck her because someone just had to install cabel! Not pointing any fingers.

vader

ahh ok.. this suddenly makes a lot of sense X)

shut up! all our indifferences will be solved at zinken. If you have the guts for it?

Like I said, I have nothing to fear. I know that I am the most powerful. You are the one who should be afraid. Have you seen my Death Star?

It says on the live nation website that the pre-sale will be held on the 24th, wtf?

And do you need an account with live nation to buy?

no, you don't need an account at live nation... but, you need one at eventim as you buy your tickets from there.. and yeah.. it appears to be two pre-sales; one here at muse.mu that starts on tuesday at 10.00 (for 24 hrs) and one at livenation.se that starts on wednesday at 10.00...according to live nation they're selling "special"tickets at the pre-sale.. whatever that means..:rolleyes:

Have anyone bought a ticket from eventim before? my mum don't trust them and think they will take her money...

yeah they take her money. and give you tickets in exchange:p but yeah I bought tickets from them before and it wasn't any problems. The only that I can complain about is that you have to create an ecount etc

yeah they take her money. and give you tickets in exchange:p but yeah I bought tickets from them before and it wasn't any problems. The only that I can complain about is that you have to create an ecount etc

shit you scared me with the first sentence :p

no, you don't need an account at live nation... but, you need one at eventim as you buy your tickets from there.. and yeah.. it appears to be two pre-sales; one here at muse.mu that starts on tuesday at 10.00 (for 24 hrs) and one at livenation.se that starts on wednesday at 10.00...according to live nation they're selling "special"tickets at the pre-sale.. whatever that means..:rolleyes:

Ah okey, well I'm already registered at eventim so that's done :)

I just hope that there isn't a mix up with the dates since I'm cutting class to get the pre-sale tickets hehe

Archived