Then GO!!:awesome::ninja:

I think I would have to get some student loan or something to be able to go :chuckle: but if I get enough money I'm sure I can't resist! I already checked how much it would cost to take a ferry or fly :LOL:

Can't buy tickets this month though, do you think there will still be tickets left next month?

I think I would have to get some student loan or something to be able to go :chuckle: but if I get enough money I'm sure I can't resist! I already checked how much it would cost to take a ferry or fly :LOL:

Can't buy tickets this month though, do you think there will still be tickets left next month?

yes come! and who knows? if you take the ferry, maybe you'll meet Muse there ;)

and yes i think so.. if it sells out within a month they'll probably move it to a bigger place :)

yes come! and who knows? if you take the ferry, maybe you'll meet Muse there ;)

and yes i think so.. if it sells out within a month they'll probably move it to a bigger place :)

Actually I MIGHT be able to buy a gig ticket this month but not plane/ferry tickets :shifty: Do you think Muse will take a ferry? I think they have always been flying to Stockholm from Helsinki, or at least their crew has.

Actually I MIGHT be able to buy a gig ticket this month but not plane/ferry tickets :shifty: Do you think Muse will take a ferry? I think they have always been flying to Stockholm from Helsinki, or at least their crew has.

yeah but isn't that when they have to go from helsinki to stockholm the day after? i mean now they've got a day off between the dates so they could very well take the ferry ;)

I am Darth Vader. I can make it happen.

I accept your challenge. Prepare to be defeated by the Dark Lord :fear:

you won't know what it you! the dark side of the force will misslead your thoughts and betray you

:eek:

:LOL:

Archived