you won't know what it you! the dark side of the force will misslead your thoughts and betray you

I am way too powerful to be misled by the Force. What do you think I've been doing all my life? I know everything there is to know about the Force, dark side or not.

I am way too powerful to be misled by the Force. What do you think I've been doing all my life? I know everything there is to know about the Force, dark side or not.

don't believe you! why couldn't you save padme then? loser

Do you know if Eventim delivers tickets abroad? I don't want another fail like with Seetickets when I bought my Wembley tickets.

you'll get the ticket e-mailed to you and then you can print it out at home ;)

what happened with the wembley tickets?

you'll get the ticket e-mailed to you and then you can print it out at home ;)

what happened with the wembley tickets?

But I want a real ticket, not a print :( don't they deliver at all then?

Seeetickets don't deliver abroad so all the foreigners who bought from them have to either collect their ticket from the Wembley box office like an hour before the gig (insane!!! that ruins all our plans for early queuing etc.) OR if they know someone from the UK they can get their tickets delivered to a UK address.

But I want a real ticket, not a print :( don't they deliver at all then?

Seeetickets don't deliver abroad so all the foreigners who bought from them have to either collect their ticket from the Wembley box office like an hour before the gig (insane!!! that ruins all our plans for early queuing etc.) OR if they know someone from the UK they can get their tickets delivered to a UK address.

sometimes they do sometimes they don't... we'll see.. but if they do sell "real" tickets i'm sure you'll be able to get them to finland ;)

aha.. yes, i remember now... that's why i didn't choose seetickets when i bought mine.. i chose ticketline cause they deliver tickets abroad :) but i'm still nervous about the tickets being delivered in time :( people keep saying they don't send them out until a week before the gig.. and need to have them at latest monday that week cause we're going to london on tuesday..

sometimes they do sometimes they don't... we'll see..

aha.. yes, i remember now... that's why i didn't choose seetickets when i bought mine.. i chose ticketline cause they deliver tickets abroad :) but i'm still nervous about the tickets being delivered in time :( people keep saying they don't send them out until a week before the gig.. and need to have them at latest monday that week cause we're going to london on tuesday..

Aww I hope you'll get your ticket on time!

The presale was through Seetickets and I wanted to be sure I got the tickets so I had to buy from them :( I'm currently trying to change my delivery address to one of my relative's address because she lives in London but I'm having problems with that as well :shifty: I hate Seetickets with all my heart!

Aww I hope you'll get your ticket on time!

The presale was through Seetickets and I wanted to be sure I got the tickets so I had to buy from them :( I'm currently trying to change my delivery address to one of my relative's address because she lives in London but I'm having problems with that as well :shifty: I hate Seetickets with all my heart!

yeah i don't like them to much either (have bought tickets from them before) but more; i hate the system they have with concert tickets in the UK.. like not getting your tickets until the week before..

yeah i don't like them to much either (have bought tickets from them before) but more; i hate the system they have with concert tickets in the UK.. like not getting your tickets until the week before..

Yeah that sucks :( and the fact that when I now possibly have to collect the ticket from Wembley I can't do it until an hour prior to the gig, and I believe there are hundreds of other with the same problem! I mean, I can't queue or anything and probably end up somewhere in the back of the stadium and can't see a thing :(

Yeah that sucks :( and the fact that when I now possibly have to collect the ticket from Wembley I can't do it until an hour prior to the gig, and I believe there are hundreds of other with the same problem! I mean, I can't queue or anything and probably end up somewhere in the back of the stadium and can't see a thing :(

wait that doesn't sound right... are you sure? isn't it you can collect them until 1 hour before the gig? :S but still sucks with that..

wait that doesn't sound right... are you sure? isn't it you can collect them until 1 hour before the gig? :S but still sucks with that..

I'm not sure, people have been telling me that the box office might not open until one hour befor the gig :shifty: and I think it says so on the seetickets website too :(

ngn som vet om det bara är ståplatser på zinken? :o

har nämligen ett megatrasigt knä som antagligen inte pallar stå... :(:(

I think there are some seats too. But I'm not sure if they are for sale separately or if they are first come first serve basis.

I'm not sure, people have been telling me that the box office might not open until one hour befor the gig :shifty: and I think it says so on the seetickets website too :(

i seriously think it's the other way around.. it's open until 1 hour before the gig starts... it's impossible to let thousands and thousands of people collect their tickets in one hour ^^ wait i'm looking this up..

i seriously think it's the other way around.. it's open until 1 hour before the gig starts... it's impossible to let thousands and thousands of people collect their tickets in one hour ^^ wait i'm looking this up..

From Seetickets FAQ:

"I live outside the UK. Will you mail my tickets to me?

It is not always possible to post tickets overseas. You will need to collect them at the venue, if:

- the tickets would normally be despatched by secure mail (£4.80 transaction fee), or

- the event is less than 20 days away.

In these circumstances, or if you have requested to collect your tickets from the venue, they are available for collection one hour prior to the start of the performance. Please take the card you booked with, and quote your reference number when you collect your tickets."

Archived