I still haven't booked any flight or hotel:facepalm::LOL:

Haha me neither, gonna book as soon as I have the time and can check with my friends since we are like 5-6 people going (:

why is everyone going on the 11th?? i feel like i'm the only one going on the 10th :( and if you need only one (standing)ticket i maybe can sell it you :)

Thanks but I need to go with my friends that I am flying with :(

Haha me neither, gonna book as soon as I have the time and can check with my friends since we are like 5-6 people going (:

Thanks but I need to go with my friends that I am flying with :(

ah yeah.. and i'm not totally sure if i'll need to sell the ticket or not.. i really need to convince my friend to go with me.. but she think it's too expensive and she's not really into them :( i'm like the only one i know that likes Muse so it's hard to find people that's willing to go with you..

ah yeah.. and i'm not totally sure if i'll need to sell the ticket or not.. i really need to convince my friend to go with me.. but she think it's too expensive and she's not really into them :( i'm like the only one i know that likes Muse so it's hard to find people that's willing to go with you..

I know the problem! Or well, some of my friends like Muse, but not for real if you know what I mean hehe

neither have i X) but my dad is probably gonna book the hotel for us (hilton :D) and my friend keeps nagging on me for not booking the flight yet XP

Rolling nice sir!;) I'm not sure how long i'll stay there in London, gotta make my mind up:LOL:

I know the problem! Or well, some of my friends like Muse, but not for real if you know what I mean hehe

haha yeah X) but atleast you are a bunch going to wembley togheter.. the one who was going with me originally cancelled out on it.. so right now i don't know who i'll go with :/ but as i've said: i'm gonna try and convince my friend who's going with me to london.. it may end up with me offering her to go with me for free...

haha yeah X) but atleast you are a bunch going to wembley togheter.. the one who was going with me originally cancelled out on it.. so right now i don't know who i'll go with :/ but as i've said: i'm gonna try and convince my friend who's going with me to london.. it may end up with me offering her to go with me for free...

You're welcome to cue with us, the more the merrier, especially if it's swedes haha! solidaritet xD

Oh yeah forgot about that! But hey, you're welcome to cue with us on the 11th as well :LOL:

haha i don't know.. think we're going home/ to paris that day :p but you could come join me on the 10th! :D (if you're in london then ;))

haha i don't know.. think we're going home/ to paris that day :p but you could come join me on the 10th! :D (if you're in london then ;))

Ah okey haha. Well I'm not sure when we get to london, but if there's time over we're probably gonna scout a bit around wembley to know where we are going on the 11th, could drop by then and say hi (:

11th! Looking for some 10th tickets as well but it's hard to find :(

I think we should go up there the 10th - there will be tickets for sale outside Wembley stadium. I know two girls who were on the last Wembley gig and they got two tickets, for free, when they were there the night before the gig they had tickets to. Seated - but still. Free Muse tickets, three beautiful words..

I think we should go up there the 10th - there will be tickets for sale outside Wembley stadium. I know two girls who were on the last Wembley gig and they got two tickets, for free, when they were there the night before the gig they had tickets to. Seated - but still. Free Muse tickets, three beautiful words..

Hm okey, but it kinda depends on when we get to London. If there's time I'm definitely up for it :D

Good morning people, so who's getting their tickets this morning? :)

Hi! I'm going to try.. Yesterday I tried to figure out the pages but my swedish skills are soooo bad :noey: But I hope that if I just keep clicking I'll end up getting a ticket :D

Does anybody now which payment methods they accept, I couldn't find that info anywhere.. or maybe it was there but I just didn't understand it :rolleyes:

edit: and my english seems to be bad too :noey:

Hi! I'm going to try.. Yesterday I tried to figure out the pages but my swedish skills are soooo bad :noey: But I hope that if I just keep clicking I'll end up getting a ticket :D

Does anybody now which payment methods they accept, I couldn't find that info anywhere.. or maybe it was there but I just didn't understand it :rolleyes:

edit: and my english seems to be bad too :noey:

Shouldn't be too hard, as long as you have a eventim account :)

Judging on what's worked before I would say mastercard/visa-cards and probably billing :)

Archived