Are you attending?  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Are you attending?

• Yes
    • No

Heh, they've mentioned that it would be nice to play before Muse, am I right? :D

Yeah you're right. But luckily they won't. :D

White Lies sounds good even though I was kinda expecting Biffy Clyro.

By the way I was wondering about the stage. Are we going to have the new stage that they use on stadiums or something else? I just remembered that tweet where they said that there will be "ye olde satellites" in Scandinavian gigs so I'm a bit confused.

I believe it`s only a desirable feeling that you don`t know what to wait for or expect to happen. The show in Kaisaniemi will be amazing anyway! I just came back from Rock am Ring and I can only say that the show was surprising/impressive again. MUSE totally rocks!

Of course we can always speculate what will be happening ;)

Only thing I´m worried about is that how their light/laser show will work in bright nights/evenings of midsummer Finland.

There can`t be many tickets available anymore??? I hope this is going to sell out.

I believe it`s only a desirable feeling that you don`t know what to wait for or expect to happen. The show in Kaisaniemi will be amazing anyway! I just came back from Rock am Ring and I can only say that the show was surprising/impressive again. MUSE totally rocks!

Of course we can always speculate what will be happening ;)

Only thing I´m worried about is that how their light/laser show will work in lightless nights/evenings of midsummer Finland.

There can`t be many tickets available anymore??? I hope this is going to sell out.

I agree :yesey:

But I don't worry their light show :erm: They will do something awesome if it doesn't work :LOL:

I hope it will be sold-out too! :D

Hiya all finnish musers!

Since I seem to be matured for (a few more) years than most of you, :D I'm curious: Will there be more muse-a-saurs in Kaisaniemi Park bright and early on the big day? Or am I the only obsessed middel-ager? (Not that I ever admit to be one..) (Obsessed - yes, Middle-aged - never!)

This'll be my first Muse gig, and though I have a couple of friends coming there too, they don't seem to be as eager as I to spend the whole day in the park. :eek:

..so.. Is there anybody out there?

Hiya all finnish musers!

Since I seem to be matured for (a few more) years than most of you, :D I'm curious: Will there be more muse-a-saurs in Kaisaniemi Park bright and early on the big day? Or am I the only obsessed middel-ager? (Not that I ever admit to be one..) (Obsessed - yes, Middle-aged - never!)

This'll be my first Muse gig, and though I have a couple of friends coming there too, they don't seem to be as eager as I to spend the whole day in the park. :eek:

(At least) I'll come there in Helsinki with my friend(s) before that gig day, and then we'll be in the park maybe like 8-10 hours before gate's will be opened! ;)

Because we want really to front of the stage, or at least very near of it! And I think there's a lot of others too :)

Hiya all finnish musers!

Well I'm no muse-a-saurs :p eventhough I do feel myself sooo old here in the boards (I'm in my coughthirtiescough, how is that so difficult to say, lol). I'm coming to Kaisaniemi with my hubby, but he's not a huge Muse fan (well he likes them but is not as obsessed as I am) and he's not really into the idea of going there super early. So I'll leave him at some terassi and go to the park alone cos I really wanna get a place in front of the stage or somewhere near it. And since I'm going alone, it would be really nice to meet some other obsessed musepeople there.

Hiya all finnish musers!

I'm not a muse-a-saur either but feel free to come and say hi to our large group of Finns in Kaisaniemi! And come and greet us in the Finns thread too if you want http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=74841 :happy:

Other band has announced to lineup.. Manna (who?) will be the second warmupper in Kaisaniemi before Muse.

(-Live Nation)

I wouldn't call that a band (of course there will probably be one playing), but I think she's a solo artist :p

This is starting to sound a bit worrying, 'cause one is going to be at the park very early in the morning, and then the other threaten to be camping there two days before the gig. Should I be there two WEEKS before, in order to get to the barrier? :D Oh my :LOL:

I'm coming alone, so if someone get's a glimpse of lonely-looking girl with green Muse T-shirt, you're welcome to say hello. I promise I won't bite ;)

I wouldn't call that a band (of course there will probably be one playing), but I think she's a solo artist :p

You're right, she's a solo artist :p

I try to remember it Tinyenaira! ;) I'll going to be in Helsinki early too, have to be close of stage.. 27 days?!

Showtime is 17:45, Muse will start to play between 20:30-21:00!

• 2 weeks later...

Is there anyone going to that gig that can do me a favor? If you're going to get barrier, can you make a sign that says: "PLAY ESCAPE AT FUJI ROCK!"

I want Escape played, dammit. Fuji Rock is the only poll it placed in the top 5 at. :erm:

Mmmm, I'm having a good feeling about this gig. I know there will be a good vibe ( :D ). Just can't wait to get there, only 12 days! ;) I'm driving myself nuts, 'cause I'm on the edge of being panicked - nice :D

I was thinking about my camera yesterday - it says in the ticket, that you're forbidden to take camera with you. But when I attended the gig in Paris, everyone had they're cameras with them! So what about you guys? Are you taking cameras there, or just mobile phones?

Cheers!

Mmmm, I'm having a good feeling about this gig. I know there will be a good vibe ( :D ). Just can't wait to get there, only 12 days! ;) I'm driving myself nuts, 'cause I'm on the edge of being panicked - nice :D

I was thinking about my camera yesterday - it says in the ticket, that you're forbidden to take camera with you. But when I attended the gig in Paris, everyone had they're cameras with them! So what about you guys? Are you taking cameras there, or just mobile phones?

Cheers!

I'm taking my camera with me as always :yesey: It makes great pictures and I don't want to miss that. :LOL:

I'm taking my camera with me as always :yesey: It makes great pictures and I don't want to miss that. :LOL:

What about the security check? Won't they take the camera's away? :stunned: I've always been so law-abiding at the gigs and other places where it's forbidden to take camera with you. And also every time I'm mad at myself for not taking the camera! :D My mobile phone's camera is so crappy, I can't see whether I've taken picture of the band or something else :LOL:

I´m coming from Sweden to this gig because of the cancelled concert in Stockholm. Just one question, I will be flying over to Helsinki and I wonder what´s the easiest way to travel from the airport (Vantaa) to the city center? :)

Can´t wait btw, like someone said only 12 days away! :D

I´m coming from Sweden to this gig because of the cancelled concert in Stockholm. Just one question, I will be flying over to Helsinki and I wonder what´s the easiest way to travel from the airport (Vantaa) to the city center? :)

I'd say by bus. It takes about thirty minutes and is also the cheapest way to get to the centre. :yesey: I think bus 615 goes there directly.

Oh lookie, there's a video too!

(Oh lol, lovin' the Bomfunk MC's track in the background. :chuckle:)

Bus.

Apparently bus 615

http://www.reittiopas.fi/en/?from_in=Helsinki-Vantaa+Airport%2C+Vantaa&from_prev=Helsinki-Vantaa+Airport%2C+Vantaa&from=poi*Helsinki-Vantaa+Airport%2C+Vantaa*2553681*6690120*4&via_in=&via_prev=&via=&via_time=0&to_in=&to_prev=Bus+Station%2C+Helsinki&to=poi*Bus+Station%2C+Helsinki*2551942*6673414*1&hour=17&minute=53&timetype=departure&day=07&month=07&year=2010&cmargin=3&wspeed=70&method=1&stz=0&mc1=0&mc2=0&mc3=0&mc4=0&mc5=0&mc6=0&mc0=0&nroutes=3

One possibility is Express Bus, it's bit more expensive than those Helsinki's buses.

http://www.matkahuolto.info/lippu/en/expressbus/connectionsearch?stat=1&sn0=Helsinki-Vantaa+Airport+%28Vantaa%29&sn1=Kamppi%2C+Helsinki&sn2=&snOld0=&snOld1=&snOld2=&page=criteria&action=&connectionSearchType=&commuterLineNumber=&selectedDay=7&selectedMonth=7&selectedYear=2010&selectedDayOld=&selectedMonthOld=&selectedYearOld=&travelDate=&travelDateOld=&departureStopAreaId=p611&departureStopAreaIdOld=&departureStopAreaName=Helsinki-Vantaa+Airport+%28Vantaa%29&departureStopAreaNameOld=&arrivalStopAreaId=&arrivalStopAreaIdOld=&arrivalStopAreaName=Kamppi%2C+Helsinki&arrivalStopAreaNameOld=&allSchedules=0&select=20106&ticketTravelType=0&search=search

Archived