Are you attending?  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Are you attending?

• Yes
    • No

What about the security check? Won't they take the camera's away? :stunned: I've always been so law-abiding at the gigs and other places where it's forbidden to take camera with you. And also every time I'm mad at myself for not taking the camera! :D My mobile phone's camera is so crappy, I can't see whether I've taken picture of the band or something else :LOL:

I went to a lot of gigs and my camera was always allowed. Professional cameras are not. Just once I wasn't allowed to make videos at a Muse gig, where I stood at the barrier.

I'd say by bus. It takes about thirty minutes and is also the cheapest way to get to the centre. :yesey: I think bus 615 goes there directly.

Oh lookie, there's a video too!

(Oh lol, lovin' the Bomfunk MC's track in the background. :chuckle:)

Thanks a lot and great video you had there! Haha good old Bomfunk :LOL:

Also thanks to you, Kuutar, for the links :)

Moikka:)

Are there any ppl who r going to helsinki by electric train? i am going from lahti and wonder if there will be a lot of guys with same plans:) saw some reports about overfulled trains and don`t want to be in same situation before gig of my dream:)

And one more question: are there any places to sit in kaisaniemi? are there big cafes not faraway from the stage? can we bring portable chair with us? can`t find any schemes of this concert place :stunned:dont think that i will SIT during muse concert but my companion..:rolleyes:

Hi,

we are coming with group from Tallinn but one of our friends can't come therefore we have one extra ticket - if anyone intrested, please let ne know!

tickets were originally purchased via internet at Lippupiste website in Aprill this year.

Regards,

Stan.

hello guys! could you plz help me to find a good place for cheap or even free parking near the venue?

There's at least a free car park at Kisahalli, you can find it on google maps for example. It's not exactly close to Kaisaniemi (maybe one km or a bit more?) but at least it's easy to drive to and free.

With less than a week left, I was wondering when you peeps are going start queueing?

My mate and I are coming from Stockholm (our. gig. got. cancelled.) and we're set on getting to the barrier.

There are no "NO QUEUEING UNTIL 7 AM, YOU BUMS!" rules?

Whoa, the concert's just a few days away n i'm starting to get nervous!

It's the fist time i'm in Helsinki and I'm going to the concert all by myself since the friends i was supposed to go with in sweden chickened out. Fckn lamas...

I have no idea what to do in Helsinki!! Is there anyone who knows a decent inn?

Hey btw, it says on the tickets that no bottles are allowed in the park but I asked Live nation about it since it's gonna be another hot and sunny day on Monday according to the latest weather forecasts.

They responded that we're allowed to bring bottles but the security may ask us to remove the caps. There will also be places in the park where you can refill your bottles.

Muse @ Kaisaniemi Park, Helsinki

Yep, as Heli said the bottles are allowed expect those caps, refilling happens inside the area. And this gig is sold out, finally! :dance:

If you are interested, there's official "The Resistance Tour Afterparty" on Club YK, more information here.

Musers, only 4 days anymore! It's happening soon, it's happening soon :yesey:

Map of Kaisaniemi

There are no "NO QUEUEING UNTIL 7 AM, YOU BUMS!" rules?

If I heard right, Live Nation said that queueing can start at 9 AM, but it isn't so exact! I'll come there before 9 and I think a lot of others will do so too :D

Just checked the weather forecasts.. :eek:

Oh, the irony! Gorgeus weather for every day of the week - except for Monday.

I know :noey:

But those aren't 100% sure so we might still get sunshine. Or thunderstorm.

Phew, thanks for finding out that info for us Heli. I was about to throw a fit when I got there if they tried to deny me my water. That just seemed like such b...well it doesn't much matter anymore hopefully...

Archived